Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Prince Charles, Traditional Rulers And Slavery Of The Blackman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Charles, Traditional Rulers And Slavery Of The Blackman (261 Views)

Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Charles, Traditional Rulers And Slavery Of The Blackman by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Prince Charles Came to Nigeria
Traditional Rulers were asked to come to see him.
They had to comply, or do they have a choice?

Its a matter of the slave master coming to visit his slave camp and summoning the unit heads.
I am sure the trado leaders were excited to snap 'foto' with a White man.
He naturally give them instructions on how to maintain the slave camp.

When will Africans wake up and shake off slavery??

Why are we so greedy and so inferior in our thoughts?

See, if I am one of those men, I will not honour that summon.

Bunch of slaves.

(1) (Reply)

FACE Initiative Visits Iworiso- Markson- By Bazitei Samuel / Today, November 8 Is Gen. Murtala Muhammed's 80th Posthumous Birthday / FG Disburses Over N120 Billion To 800,000 Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.