Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops (21063 Views)

Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market / CAN Reject El-Rufai's Suggestion Of Inviting Foreign Mechenaries / PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by macluvph1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
El Rufai never see anything yet.

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by salam1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
HAH:
how I want to know
u will know after the election
Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by Dazave(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
this wicked man will just try to please people when we all knows his wicked plans
Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by keryj(f): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
They should have allow him to do his busy body and when the time comes, we will still vote him out.

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by gbagyiza: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I was in Kaduna North recently and from my interactions with the sons of the soil,if PDP put their acts together, EL Rufai cannot win a free and fair election in Kaduna State.

U really got it. that is the plain truth. But my concern is that PDP in kd are not using this opportunity to market themselves. they r silent, while Elrufai is busy strategising to win the fort coming election. if PDP continues like this, believe me they will loss this election.

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
the idiot may decide to pull down the market calling it illegal and his nairaland zombie will agree with him. the fact that the people rejected his offer have convinced me that come 2019 , people will reject apc vote buying

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by Kennedy94(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
rebuild or he will use government money..

These people are serving us we shouldn't let them turn us to puppet.If they do anything it is their work,we are not suppose to be thanking them because they are doing what we voted them for.

shikena

Btc for sale @ #350 /$
Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by legibow: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
slivertongue:
Elrufia is a scam &d people know dis & will reject him at d polls
wahala people... Fighting is there hubby
Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by Allylic(f): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
I remember speaking with el rufai's media director sometimes last week..the guy stated that there is tension in government house as we speak because it's not certain Mallam will be voted for second term.he said even Mallam knows this.. I also heard from a reliable source that the PDP candidate is a strong opposition and also a grassroot politician..the man might likely win

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by deebrain(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Political parties aside, this governor is a disgrace to his God.

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by lawrence35(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Start Dropshipping from Nigeria,
So easy.
See my signature.
Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by HAH: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
salam1:
u will know after the election
his only chance is through rigging, and probably cause religious clashes so that curfew will be declared in order to rig, I am a resident of kaduna, kaduna north to be precise and iam a muslim, even the Muslims prefer isa ashiru when he was busy sacking people from work and demolishing people house and imposing harsh fines doesn't hr know that there will be day of reckoning

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by HAH: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
gbagyiza:

U really got it. that is the plain truth. But my concern is that PDP in kd are not using this opportunity to market themselves. they r silent, while Elrufai is busy strategising to win the fort coming election. if PDP continues like this, believe me they will loss this election.
they are quiet because campaigns have not started legally until December 3 for governorship and state house and for presidential is November 18, that is why even Atiku has not started pasting posters or jingles

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by magzey: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is Hausa state why are IPOB full here, please keep off grin grin angry

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by 46O1CE: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I was in Kaduna North recently and from my interactions with the sons of the soil,if PDP put their acts together, EL Rufai cannot win a free and fair election in Kaduna State.
Liar!

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by FearGodinall: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
tommykiwi:
They better refused his Evil request.
Because APChit party is full of lies!
please,when making comments or contributions,avoid referencing the individual to the party he/she represents,because the party is like a vehicle to fulfill ones ambition. In APC,PDP or any other party, there are great and wonderful peoples

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by tommykiwi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
FearGodinall:
please,when making comments or contributions,avoid referencing the individual to the party he/she represents,because the party is like a vehicle to fulfill ones ambition. In APC,PDP or any other party, there are great and wonderful peoples
No problem, have noted that.

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by senatordave1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
HAH:
how I want to know

I live in kaduna north where majority of people are muslim and I can bet that even here his supporters are not up to 50%, now add kaduna northern senatorial district where the PDP candidate comes from, isa Ashiru the pdp candidate is a very nice person and generous o doubt of elrufai will beat him in zaria Zone, now kaduna south is another hopeless area for elrufai to worsen matters he picked muslim woman as deputy and dropped the Christian deputy he has now, his chance in kaduna southern senatorial district is not more than 15%
Oga,from your analysis,el rufai will still win.the results will be like in 2015 where yero was humiliated.el rufai will get 90% in zaria zone,65% in central zone and 20% in southern kaduna.
Same thing will happen during the presidential poll but while asiru will get close to a million,atiku wont poll more than 500
Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by HAH: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,from your analysis,el rufai will still win.the results will be like in 2015 where yero was humiliated.el rufai will get 90% in zaria zone,65% in central zone and 20% in southern kaduna.
Same thing will happen during the presidential poll but while asiru will get close to a million,atiku wont poll more than 500
you obviously did not comprehend what I wrote, Isa Ashiru is from zaria zone and traditional title holder in zazzau, in northern zone Ashiru will get 60%, in central it will be 50-50 and in southern kaduna Ashiru will get at least 70%, the only way out for elrufai is rigging

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by Chachalogo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
God has spoken!

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by akaahs(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
senatordave1:

Keep dreaming and fooling yaself.

Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by telleyway: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2018
I like their courage, it's high time we start placing these politicians where they belong
Re: Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops by Samunique(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2018
HAH:
how I want to know

I live in kaduna north where majority of people are muslim and I can bet that even here his supporters are not up to 50%, now add kaduna northern senatorial district where the PDP candidate comes from, isa Ashiru the pdp candidate is a very nice person and generous I doubt if elrufai will beat him in zaria Zone, now kaduna south is another hopeless area for elrufai to worsen matters he picked muslim woman as deputy and dropped the Christian deputy he has now, his chance in kaduna southern senatorial district is not more than 15%
Leave that guy Salam 1: , some of those guys are just denying the obvious. And the reason is simple, they are religiously bigoted, fanaticism is their problem. They believe in anything Buhari and Hell Rufai not bcs they are not aware of their miss governance but bcs they seem to be the only remaining people in Nigerian political sphere that are driven by religious agenda, hence their blind support for them. Most especially my people from Osun, Iwo and some from northern part of Nigeria. But the most disappointing are the Yoruba Muslims, who for their religious affiliation traded their conscience and remove their eyes from the evil being perpetrated from what look like a religious agenda from these two bigoted leaders.

Raph Madu Dies; Governor Uzodinma Mourns (Photos) / #EndSARS Protesters Want To Join The Police — IGP Mohammed Adamu / VP Shettima Made Governor Abiodun & Amosun Shake Each Other