Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (84365 Views)

Kogi APC Battles Oshiomhole Over Plot To Deny Yahaya Bello Ticket / "Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by philiancoop(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Games. All these are staged
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by abdulaz: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari the Jon Snow grin
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by joenor(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2018
PMB gat his back na... fake Nigeria...
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by FBIL: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
The president never knows anything happening in the country, and that's why killings persist. JUBR..my man, how far?
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Modarun(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018
I donblivit, but sha if its true, i hope Afonja can see what awaits Tinubu by 2019 after he is of no more use for them..
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Adakintroy: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2018
After they use you finish they will dump you for a northern man. Just like they will with puppet ameachi.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2018
more distractions, They are taking Nigerians for fools.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by chosky2589(m): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2018
Thank God say lifeless no de know everythings
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Billionaire09: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Lies. Who can arrest Nigeria's de facto President? Oshiomhole is more powerful than Buhari

He even made it clear that president jubrin is aware of his party's bribery.

Maybe Buhari's wife will have something to say.
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Tecno66: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Firefire:
Lies from the pit of hell. grin

APC, is a party built on FRAUD, Propaganda & lies. It must scatter by Fire!
Maintaining a lady like Iara no be joke o. You need to take bribe to maintain her.
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Firefire(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
Tecno66:
Maintaining a lady like Iara no be joke o. You need to take bribe to maintain her.

You are right. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by viceddy95(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2018
AccessME:
Nigeria is a messed up country having a messed up rulling party with messed up leaders in a messed up system using the heads of it messed up Citizens!

grin grin
What kind of messed up comment is this... cool
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Tecno66:
.. grin grin grin. True talk.
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by wisebrains: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2018
WhyMoD:
President "I didn't know"..
He never ever knows anything

Person that didnt know that Aisha have a bf grin grin

How would he know? grin
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by breakeven: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
WhyMoD:
President "I didn't know"..
He never ever knows anything
Buhari or jubril Do we even know who is in aso rock
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by AreaFada2: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
clefstone:
Oshiomhole's days as National Chairman of APC are numbered. How the hell did he think he could use gra gra for sitting governors who r leaders of the party in their state and win. The Tinubu that is pushing him in front, how many battles has he won outside the Lagos state whose large balls are firmly in his grip. I have always said it that APC would have been better off in the arms of a wiser Oyegun who seemed weak but was more of a father figure to these govs and would know when to compromise and when to stand firm
Oyegun was just trying to balance the differing interests of a very diverse polity. But Tinubu and his supporters in SW wanted him to be Tinubu's stooge.

I said from the beginning that Tinubu will use and dump Oshiomhole when he can no more do his bidding. Suddenly they will all claim that Osho has little electoral value being from a minority state. If they can claim that he is now a liability, even better to dump him. grin grin

Political loyalty only go as far as own interests are not threatened.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by AdonaiAluminium: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oshiomhole"s troubles are Just begining

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by ofwest47(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
www.fake news .com
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by pedrilo: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oyegun's rule favours majority over minority
Oshiomole is ruling with strict loyalty to Buhari and Tinubu.
Too bad
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by thunderbabs: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
If true, that's just a flash of trouble to come for Oshiomole... When you do oversabi and disrespect those wey pass you. Dtz part of what you get
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Dotng: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
clefstone:
Oshiomhole's days as National Chairman of APC are numbered. How the hell did he think he could use gra gra for sitting governors who r leaders of the party in their state and win. The Tinubu that is pushing him in front, how many battles has he won outside the Lagos state whose large balls are firmly in his grip. I have always said it that APC would have been better off in the arms of a wiser Oyegun who seemed weak but was more of a father figure to these govs and would know when to compromise and when to stand firm

Oyegun a father figure or a stooge? A person that could not organize a national convention for three years?
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by vanditijjani: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=HsLBroker post=72756689][/quote]is he written in alphanumeric Abi Arabic?
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by engrjacuzzi: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nothing works under buhari even ordinary strike is not working. ����
��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Maybe.....but for me ooo....i smell lies....
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by clefstone(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dotng:

Oyegun a father figure or a stooge? A person that could not organize a national convention for three years?
he didn't organize a convention in 3yrs but kept the party together, the one that has organized a convention, where has he led to party to?
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol. Going down, APC
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by sabidey: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk reveals that the national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole was briefly detained by the Department of state Security Services, DSS on Sunday.

According to Cable, Oshiomhole was grilled by DSS operatives for nine hours after some APC governors alleged that he received bribes during the party’s primary elections across the country.

He was also pressured to resign during interrogation by the DSS.

Oshiomhole refused highlighting that he would only do so if he loses the confidence of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The APC chairman told the DSS that the president was in the loop of every action he took during the party’s primaries.

“Adams Oshiomhole was arrested by the DSS, they didn’t show him any petition. It was alleged by some governors that he collected bribe during the primaries,” a source said.

“He was told to resign and he told DSS operatives that he will resign if he loses the confidence of the president. He said everything the party did, he (Buhari) was in the know.”

Another source said the president expressed shock at the governors’ move, saying he was not aware of the development.

“On Monday night Oshiomhole met with the president and briefed him on what happened and the president was shocked. The president said he did not know about it and promised to look into it,” the source said.

The APC primaries were marred by controversies. Elections in some states had to be repeated.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-dss-arrests-adams-oshiomhole-apc-primaries/

this government dosnt spare anyone. thats transparency. thank you Buhari
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by EmirAbj: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
THIS JUBRIL MUST NOT TELL US THAT HIS EARS IS DEAF AGAIN TO HEAR THAT OSHO BABA WAS DETAINED
Re: DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries by paix(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
laurel03:
I don't like APC but I hate PDP...
I wish we can just come together and vote the two parties out of the system....
We are waiting on God to show us the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Godswill Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat - The Nation / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.