Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Teaching Job CV Template - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job CV Template (383 Views)

CV Template/format For All Jobs In Nigeria 2019 Pdf/word Doc. / FREE CV Template: Create A Professional CV In 15 Minutes Or Less / FREE CV Template For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job CV Template by Anthony532: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Please someone should help me with a good template for a teaching job.I just finished youth service and I don't want to stay idle. This is my email enakpomuanthonye@gmail.com
Re: Teaching Job CV Template by pumojazof: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

At this 3-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Prudential Mortgage Bank Recruitment | Graduate Retail Bankers / Help / In Need Of Someone Who Does Arcoboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.