Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Don Jazzy Shares A Photo Of Him And Naomi Campbell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shares A Photo Of Him And Naomi Campbell (290 Views)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Davido At Bobo Ajudua And Naomi Giwa's Traditional Wedding (Photos, Video) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Jet Out To Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares A Photo Of Him And Naomi Campbell by gistconner: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Last night, Don Jazzy met with world famous super model Naomi Campbell in Lagos and according to him, he was star struck.

He shared the photo with the caption, “I had to put on my sexiest eyes. Let me not lie, I was star struck o

click to see more: http://gistconner.com.ng/don-jazzy-shares-a-photo-with-naomi-campbell-says-i-was-star-struck/

Re: Don Jazzy Shares A Photo Of Him And Naomi Campbell by forreelinc(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin extinct celebs

(1) (Reply)

This Epic Throwback Photo Of Pop Star, Kizz Daniel Will Amaze You / Wizkid Support Bankyw As He Want To Run For Federal House Of Representative.pics / Stardom: I Have No Regrets But Lessons - Actress Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.