Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga (842 Views)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Hushpuppi Latest News: Hushpuppi To Be Brought Back To Nigeria To Face Trial / Minimum Wage: Govt Can Pay Workers N100,000 – Tunde, Ex-styl Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Preshhinfoblog(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ray Hushpuppi has bitterly criticized the President Of Nigeria and the Nigerian Government over their inadequacy to endorse the N30,000 Minimum wage for Civil Servants.

He wrote " it's such a shame that the President far over this amount for one meal, I can bet his family eats more than a thousand dollars per meal but won't approve $80 for a month wage to a Civil Servant who has many mouths to feed in their household"

Hushpuppi also added " Nigeria needs reformation. I wonder when they expect an average Nigerian to have a little taste of good life, I wonder how much and how long it will take for a Civil Servant to save up to buy an ordinary iPhone smh"
What do you think about this?
https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/celebrity-news-hushpuppi-laments.html

2 Shares

Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by matial(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oga Akorin.... Anyways checkout our signature for 18+naija contents
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by BonkoINC: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Here we go again

Politricks.

It's election time and the blind Nigerians will applaud this laughable move.

Smh
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by JoanHicks(f): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
That's it oh my brother
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Preshhinfoblog(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
BonkoINC:
Here we go again

Politricks.

It's election time and the blind Nigerians will applaud this laughable move.

Smh
Don't understand
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Preshhinfoblog:
Don't understand
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by BonkoINC: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Preshhinfoblog:

Don't understand

What's too hard not to understand?
Min wage increased few months to election..

30k and this move will still convince some people to vote for some person's next year.
Just like hush said. It ain't up to a 100$ it is very laughable.. if u don't understand... Sorry
30k is what I make in a week. Sometimes a day.
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Preshhinfoblog(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
BonkoINC:

What's too hard not to understand?
Min wage increased few months to election..

30k and this move will still convince some people to vote for some person's next year.
Just like hush said. It ain't up to a 100$ it is very laughable.. if u don't understand... Sorry
30k is what I make in a week. Sometimes a day.
Yeah, that's true.
Thought you were referring to Hushpuppi.. Sorry
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Preshhinfoblog(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
More post coming...
undecided
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Preshhinfoblog(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nigerian Government are so greedy
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Rickjordan(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
at last sense have finally fall on hushpuppi
Re: Celebrity News: Hushpuppi Laments Bitterly Regarding The Minimum Wage Saga by Preshhinfoblog(m): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Rickjordan:
at last sense have finally fall on hushpuppi
the guy now has wisdom of God grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Displays Her Bends In A Naked Transparent Dress To 2018 People’s / 5 Things You Don't Know About Nigerian Actress Cossy Orjiakor / Flyboy Frontman Kizz Daniel, Voice Out “this Life I No Like Trouble Ooh”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.