Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Weeknd - Chapter 6 (zip) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Weeknd - Chapter 6 (zip) (8105 Views)

Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Khalid-free Spirit / Wizkid – “made In Lagos” Tracklist + EP (zip Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: The Weeknd - Chapter 6 (zip) by hhcab: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
While the Weeknd has yet to announce anything official, the Toronto star has been consistently releasing an album every year or so since making the transition from mystery act dwelling in the shadows to bona fide hitmaker and A-list celebrity.

During the performance on stage, The Weeknd announced to the crowd that he is working on his next album, which will serve as the follow up to his multi platinum 2016 set, Starboy. “Being in Toronto these past few days, I haven’t been this inspired in years, I gotta tell you.

I want you guys to be the first to know that I’m working on my new album right now…’Chapter 6′ coming soon, let’s get it,” he told the audience before going into ‘Wasted Times‘ from his My Dear Melancholy, project that released back in March.

Read full story https://blacpen.com/download-album/the-weeknd-chapter-6/

(1) (Reply)

See This Female Presenter On Channels TV Who Forgot Her Bra At Home / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download / The Game Ghanaian Movie Soundtract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.