Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) (64451 Views)

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by RealZizou(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oluwa bless our hustle... Aye o le
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Black man na black man. If u know u know
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by micoyankee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
My people una dey see that G so Naso oluwa wan take bless me and you smiley

Amen

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by youn(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
sunnymix:
If you no get money hide your face..I
If you nor get money nor hide your face. show your face make person help you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by bomasek(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
He's richer than davido but davido get eye candy whips than wetin I just see
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by goldensmiles: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
money answereth all things..... not also forgetting dat d love of money is d root of evil..... pls invest for d raining days
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by jody10(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja richualist

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
deepwater:
y did he stop playing for Nigeria?
For you to take over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by abdulmajin: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice one I will like to share this on www.naijatch.com
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Obadebs(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Correct bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
FindX:
Football is unfair to the rest of us.
Especially when you watch all the matches.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
deepwater:

Personal reasons I guess.
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
His estate is dope here in abuja

Nigga got brain.
He will surely be rich till d end
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Fashionlover201: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by bush112(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
amen

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
bomasek:
He's richer than davido but davido get eye candy whips than wetin I just see
mention the eye candy whips davido has and i go show u just 3 of his whips wey Davido no go ever buy.. That house na the smallest wey he get, and those whips na the least expensive of his whips for naija. Make we no talk of the ones for milan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by jeph19(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
Amen my Gz

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by bomasek(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
mention the eye candy whips davido has and i go show u just 3 of his whips wey Davido no go ever buy.. That house na the smallest wey he get, and those whips na the least expensive of his whips for naija. Make we no talk of the ones for milan
I concur,obagoal money long
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by oloshelu1: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
AMEN
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kenekingisback:
He will sell them if Buhari enters in 2019
He will sell you join.
Instead make you discover ya talent to be like Obafemi you are cursing him.
Do you think he depends on Buhari to make money?
If you don't know they are lot of youth on this forum making a living from information they got from Investment and business section of this nairaland.
If you allow hatred for any Nigerian politician to overshadow you, you will continue to cry bad economy.
Whom you are is inside of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Seehydee:
Like if you choose inter Milan for PS1 just because of Obafemi martins speed 99
With Ibrahimovic at the centre for nodding cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2018
sacluxisback:
He is balling literally.
One of naija's most underrated strikers.
This guy gave Nesta and Maldini headache.
Respect obagoal.
story.him don score 20 serie A goals before?

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2018
deepwater:

who Nigeria EPP?
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Kalashnikov102:

Amennnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Lankybaby:
God Biko do my own too soonest

It ''s done.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Admitwithschola: 1:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Admitwithschola: 1:41am On Nov 08, 2018
FindX:
Football is unfair to the rest of us.

Dem hold your leg to not play ball? Lol

Meanwhile, if you read your book well and plan well, and luck dey your side, you fit become very well off financially.

Nobody dey dey unfair to you oo, at least not football
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Bestchoice4me(m): 2:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Shut up.
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja richualist
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2018
mokt:
Any house for NL na Mansion.
lol i tell u
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by jafol(m): 2:40am On Nov 08, 2018
deepwater:
He stipped.playing for Nigeria because the football team are infected with biafran warlords. No yoruba will feel comfortable with aggressive iPods. There r no yorubas expect for an hausa man Ahmed miss who scored the best goal that saved our Nigeria unlike the mikel obis
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by femi4: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2018
deepwater:
He's in his late 30s
Re: Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) by VagileVictor(m): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2018
I am very sure that somebody in Obafemi Martin's family is accusing him of committing "football rituals".

My God will punish anyone who would accuse me after touching good money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.