Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC (15078 Views)

2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC by evansjeff(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
ninocia18:

Dude. Don't pour your frustration on me. Pour it in your useless party that have decided to witchhunt each other and cause instability since oshiomole assumed office. Is it PDP that is fighting him? Better take a chill pill. No wail come my side ooo.

see the mòron already deviating from the subject matter, the question is, why would you support subverted justice just because the culprit belongs to your party? You guys are just pathetic, you don't even know what you want. I guess you deserve your sufferung in the hands of these politicians. confused fellows.
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC by Soms89: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
Igbo issa tribe in Nigeria you cannot smoke it
BubuZombi:

Ogbeni! Who Give You That Igbo Smoke
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC by profbayo: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jason555:
The ruling All Progressives Congress APC has denied knowledge of the quizzing of its National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole by operatives of the Department of State Services DSS.

Reacting to reports of the questioning of the chairman, National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu said Mr Oshiomhole is currently out of the country and could not immediately respond to the “rumor”.

“We do not have any information on this rumor. More so, the Chairman is not around in the country to confirm or deny this. As soon as we have any relevant information, you’ll be updated”, he said. Oshiomhole was said to have been invited for questioning Sunday night following petitions from some aggrieved governors of the party, accusing him of subverting the recent primary elections of the party due to some pecuniary interests. The party said Comrade Oshiomhole traveled abroad Monday on personal grounds, declining further details about the trip.

The DSS operatives were said to have asked him to resign following a deluge of complaints about his handling of the party primaries.

Source : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/11/presidency-denies-oshiomhole-arrest.html

Stop showing ur follies here, A democratically elected president cant disband a political party...Use ur brain pls
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC by Ategberoson(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
id911:
Immediately our incoming President, H.E Atiku Abubakar is sworn in as President, I would advise he proscribe the satanic party called APC and declare all its members as terrorists, arrest and jail them and nothing will happen.They are economic terrorists that represent chaos, poverty, death, hunger, deceit, propaganda, divisiveness and the like.

Recently in Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood party was banned and declared a terrorist party by the new President, fmr President and his supporters arrested and jailed. Just few days of protest here and there and life continues

Atiku can't and will never become Nigeria president, not now, not forever though there is room to console yourself for the intending loss that's staring at you and Atiku

having said that, I refused to comment on the earlier post that oshiomole was arrested because of bribery allegation from some govs

isn't that foolishness to believes sth like that would ever happen. when did DSS turn to political organ that intervene or settle dispute within parties

when did DSS start doing EFCC works somewhat of detailing a ruling party chairman. some rumour don't worth debating on actually
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC by YoungLionken(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
ninocia18:

Dude. Don't pour your frustration on me. Pour it in your useless party that have decided to witchhunt each other and cause instability since oshiomole assumed office. Is it PDP that is fighting him? Better take a chill pill. No wail come my side ooo.
He's a juvenile, ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC by GaggleNSwallow: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
immediately Buhari collected his WAEC certificate, ASUU went on strike. they don't want to give him admission.

WTF! grin
Re: Comrade Adams Oshiomhole Was Not Arrested, It Is A Rumour - APC by Champele(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
I already know its PDP evil party at work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Affirms Senator Rafiu Ibrahim As PDP Candidate For Kwara South / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ekiti PDP Stakeholders In Abuja (Photos) / Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.