Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud (1669 Views)

Uzodimma, Okorocha Feud: Senator Kalu Sues For Calm, Calls For Unity / Courts Shuts Down Edo APC Secretariat Of Oshiomole's Faction / Exposed!!! pic Of Oshiomole As A Tailor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Both men were best of friends until grin

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
angry

Tamuno, you think this is funny.

ROchas Onye Iberibe wants to impose his inlaw on Imolites thereby creating a political dynasty that will see his inlaw hand over to his son and down to his descendants.

But that won't happen. Rochas antecedents are doomed.

4 Likes

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
That picture has Okorocha and Iara Oshiomole
Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by nickxtra(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ur craze don start again?
Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by madridguy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
That picture has Okorocha and Iara Oshiomole
Yes I know but Lara is too posh to go down with that smelly breadth Rochas.

I'm sure Oshiomole has more bed power than Rochas
Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-zp8tLMykbr0/VzPrz1OIWSI/AAAAAAABMXs/6goHy5vy22QlpYub9MfEbKdQoNNqGjY0wCLcB/s1600/oshiomhole%2Bprostate%2Bcancer.jpg[/img]
Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
hehehe oshobaba don't want to share his lara with anybody. But on a more serious note, okorocha dey Bleep up. If not for his selfish interest, why would you want to colonised Imo state as if the state is your father's property. Haba

And upon all the hypocritical anti-corruption crusade of buhari, his hatch men are the most corrupt as we can all see how buhari hands are tied. He can't take any decisive action against okorocha bcus oshobaba is also corrupt.

And I seriously hope that this in-house fight will crippled their chances of winning 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
hehehe oshobaba don't want to share his lara with anybody. But on a more serious note, okorocha dey Bleep up. If not for his selfish interest, why would you want to colonised Imo state as if the state is your father's property. Haba

And upon all the hypocritical anti-corruption crusade of buhari, his hatch men are the most corrupt as we can all see how buhari hands are tied. He can't take any decisive action against okorocha bcus oshobaba is also corrupt.

And I seriously hope that this in-house fight will crippled their chances of winning 2019 election.
The old clown is greedy

1 Like

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The old clown is greedy
Very greedy I tell you. Very soon e go become hot for even tinubu.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Very greedy I tell you. Very soon e go become hot for even tinubu.
My Bro, may God help us

1 Like

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by Bannylove13: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
My Bro, may God help us

Even tinubu man the validate comment..
See your response..

"God help us"

Tinubu no send you..lass lass ..you go be uzu..
PDP go reject you..APC go kick you..
Think say you dey play politics..you know no say na your self you dey play..

After elections..we go define you..told you plenty times on nairaland..

Double agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
[s]
Bannylove13:

Even tinubu man the validate comment.. See your response..
"God help us"
Tinubu no send you..lass lass ..you go be uzu.. PDP go reject you..APC go kick you.. Think say you dey play politics..you know no say na your self you dey play..
After elections..we go define you..told you plenty times on nairaland..
Double agent.
[/s]
Re: REVEALED!!! The Real Cause Of Oshiomole-okorocha Feud by celeiyke: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Clap for yasef.
So Osho is more polished than Rochas?
Ogbeni go sip daura kunu make ur brain be like bubu own

(1) (Reply)

‘buhari Fixing Road To The House Of The Letter Writer’ — Fashola Hits Obasanjo / Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is growing ---Amaechi / BREAKING: INEC Postpones Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.