Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

INVESTORS Urgently NEEDED For A Highly Profitable Business. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INVESTORS Urgently NEEDED For A Highly Profitable Business. (299 Views)

Becoming A Highly Paid Cyber Security Penetration Tester. / Highly profitable Strategy to Trade / Revealed A Highly Profitable Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INVESTORS Urgently NEEDED For A Highly Profitable Business. by palzee(f): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello all,
I have a very profitable business that I need investors for.

The needed fund is 200k.

The investor will get back 100% profit on invested sum after 1 month together with initial amount invested.

I need to execute the project before 1st Dec.

You don't need to have the whole amount, you can still contact me if you can invest 25% of the needed funds.

If interested please contact me through the number on my signature via whatsapp.
It's my business number and I am not here to scam anyone.
I can't drop the details of the investment here.
I'll give necessary information only to interested investors that contact me.
And if it turns out that you'll be making the investment, I'll drop my ID details, BVN and contact information as well as arranging a face-to-face meeting and you'll be free to get a lawyer or law enforcement agencies involved for us to sign agreements.

Please only serious people should contact me. cool
Re: INVESTORS Urgently NEEDED For A Highly Profitable Business. by palzee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Sometimes, the opportunity that will change our lives can come in highly unexpected form.

Please, don't let this opportunity pass. You will not regret making this investment.

Contact me for details.

(1) (Reply)

Bungalow In Adiyan Gasline, Agbado For Sale / One Feared Dead As Car Explodes In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Easy Way To Borrow Money, Loan For Business Made Easier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.