Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Do Members Of The APC Sleep At Night? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do Members Of The APC Sleep At Night? (826 Views)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / Nigerian Woman & Her Child Sleep At Nigerian Consulate In South Africa (Video) / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Members Of The APC Sleep At Night? by Omeokachie: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
This clearly is not the best of times for the ruling APC, with the daily scandals that seems to be following the party of late!

Sometimes I wonder how leaders of the party can look people in the eye after each lie is exposed and continue like nothing happened!

How a party can hope to scam the people for 4yrs shows that they believe in the gullibility of the people not to ask questions, and the arrogance of power.

From Buhari's certificate scandal, to Martin Luther king Institute endorsement scandal, to various certificate scandals by its officials, to USIP endorsement scandal etc. It has been one day of serious embarrassment to another.

Just yesterday, another scandal broke on the so-called agricultural revolution, with the U.S. government revealing that Nigeria in actual fact have so far imported 3 million metric tonnes of rice in 2018 alone!

APC were also caught in the fake rice pyramid scam below.

We seem to have a government and party that thrives on deception and propaganda.

Sad news for them however is that Nigerians are now asking questions. The party is clearly over, and it is time to render stewardship. This reality has suddenly thrown the party into real panic.

2019 elections will surely be an interesting one for sure!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Members Of The APC Sleep At Night? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
There's no difference between APC and PDP, Buhari and Atiku, Sai babarians and Atikulators, etc.

One thing is sure in 2019, some people will commit suicide after the presidential election result is announced by INEC and a winner has emerged.

It may be the so-called BMC agents or the Atikulators, but all in all, I'll be here laughing hard at those who will be crying online because I already know that there has never been a better option for Nigeria since the return of democracy.

No need to waste my time for both of those two men.
Re: How Do Members Of The APC Sleep At Night? by Omeokachie: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
kingkakaone:
There's no difference between APC and PDP, Buhari and Atiku, Sai babarians and Atikulators, etc.

One thing is sure in 2019, some people will commit suicide after the presidential election result is announced by INEC and a winner has emerged.

It may be the so-called BMC agents or the Atikulators, but all in all, I'll be here laughing hard at those who will be crying online because I already know that there has never been a better option for Nigeria since the return of democracy.

No need to waste my time for both of those two men.

You just might be right about that suicide part...

With the sort of venom I have seen on display here, I believe some might be suicidal at the end of the day.
Re: How Do Members Of The APC Sleep At Night? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Omeokachie:

You just might be right about that suicide part...

With the sort of venom I have seen on display here, I believe some might be suicidal at the end of the day.
As in ehn, people will kill themselves o.
I'm just here watching as things unfold.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: No President Shall Rule Nigeria 8yrs Again... Pst Prophesy / 8 Quotes By Buhari During Nationwide Broadcast Ahead Of Presidential Election / Buhari annihilates Atifku in Kano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.