Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. (1400 Views)

Why Majority Of Crypto/forex Traders Loose Money In The Market / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2018
jammer777:

Thanks for the reply.

The above isn't something we don't already know.
Kindly answer the simple question. Have you had a failed setup before?

No.

When you avoid news, you stick to the pattern forming completely and you are patient and disciplined enough, you will hardly be stopped out. But since nothing is perfect in life, let's just say out of 10 setups, maybe 1/2 will stop you out while the rest will tp.

I still further filter with 2 extra tools. It is all about clinical trading. You should take a well formed setup that the big boys too can easily spot so that they can pump in their billions to move the market in your favour.

The purpose of this thread is to show you the power of trend and pullback trading, whichever tool you choose to use is up to you. The ones I am using is doing a great job and the community I am trying to form is to make it easier for us to spot a setup. I intend assigning 3 charts only to each member for effective monitoring and reporting to the group for all of us to take the trade.

This will reduce the stress on a single person haven to scan 28 pairs on 30m/1hr/4hr alone. It could be tiring and many setups can be missed.

I usually later even see more setups than what I posted during my weekend reviews of the market.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by pabllov53: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2018
kingviny:

No.

When you avoid news, you stick to the pattern forming completely and you are patient and disciplined enough, you will hardly be stopped out. But since nothing is perfect in life, let's just say out of 10 setups, maybe 1/2 will stop you out while the rest will tp.

I still further filter with 2 extra tools. It is all about clinical trading. You should take a well formed setup that the big boys too can easily spot so that they can pump in their billions to move the market in your favour.

The purpose of this thread is to show you the power of trend and pullback trading, whichever tool you choose to use is up to you. The ones I am using is doing a great job and the community I am trying to form is to make it easier for us to spot a setup. I intend assigning 3 charts only to each member for effective monitoring and reporting to the group for all of us to take the trade.

This will reduce the stress on a single person haven to scan 28 pairs on 30m/1hr/4hr alone. It could be tiring and many setups can be missed.

I usually later even see more setups than what I posted during my weekend reviews of the market.
i like your intent buh you see dat price eh?
u better reduce it drastically if you intend helping ppl. at dat price only 2-3 can afford it, but put at lower rate of 4-5k and see like 20 persons buying it.
that's why matches and maggi business profits can never be competed with.

be wise
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2018
pabllov53:
i like your intent buh you see dat price eh?
u better reduce it drastically if you intend helping ppl. at dat price only 2-3 can afford it, but put at lower rate of 4-5k and see like 20 persons buying it.
that's why matches and maggi business profits can never be competed with.

be wise

Thanks but have you heard of the Pareto principle before? Well, those who really know the value are buying it already.

There are cutlasses and tractors available to farmers, it's all about choices and productivity goals.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fx business requires patience and vigilance.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by xenastar(f): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wema Bank Is Making Life Easy Scammers (I Have Just Been Scammed) / Uber/bolt Business / Fintech Business Ideas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.