Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Job/vacancies Forum On Whstzapp For Sale - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job/vacancies Forum On Whstzapp For Sale (240 Views)

Daily Job Vacancies In Abuja (updated Daily) / Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job/vacancies Forum On Whstzapp For Sale by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is a great opportunity for bloggers and job website.. I have a forum that I'm running on WhatsApp that I post fresh jobs .I have over 230 member .Due to my work and some other things, I wanted to transfer it for any blogger or job website to manage I mean Acquisition

Not for free but if you have interest just send a message or your number to 07088883233.Thanks
Re: Job/vacancies Forum On Whstzapp For Sale by Olamsoh: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2018
Many have tried, some are still trying but no one has actually found a solution to unemployment in Nigeria. The federal and state governments are doing their best too.

There are jobs but it's not all that you can see both online and offline. That's why we have taken the initiative to contribute our little effort to ensuring a percentage of unemployment in Nigeria is yanked off after a period of 1 to 5 years. We are strategically working to build a solid system that will benefit Nigerians in and out of the country. Now we need you to join in this effort.

If you're actively or passively looking for a job regardless of how experienced you are, let's assist you today. Also share with your friends (and foes, if you don't mind), brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, father, mother etc

Year 2018 is almost running out with 50 days, it will be will be awesome and better before the year end!!!

Also, we understand that there are hundreds of jobs portal in Nigeria but there are also hundreds of unadvertised/internally announced vacancies that we get a hold on daily. So if you want to get alerts on such vacancies, join us https:///E2iCiBogsav97cC9m4NxWy … for the latest and most current jobs unadvertised!

And yes, we could post them here, but such clients/companies want to remain confidential to the general public Good morning
Re: Job/vacancies Forum On Whstzapp For Sale by Olamsoh: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2018
Olamsoh:
Many have tried, some are still trying but no one has actually found a solution to unemployment in Nigeria. The federal and state governments are doing their best too.

There are jobs but it's not all that you can see both online and offline. That's why we have taken the initiative to contribute our little effort to ensuring a percentage of unemployment in Nigeria is yanked off after a period of 1 to 5 years. We are strategically working to build a solid system that will benefit Nigerians in and out of the country. Now we need you to join in this effort.

If you're actively or passively looking for a job regardless of how experienced you are, let's assist you today. Also share with your friends (and foes, if you don't mind), brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, father, mother etc

Year 2018 is almost running out with 50 days, it will be will be awesome and better before the year end!!!

Also, we understand that there are hundreds of jobs portal in Nigeria but there are also hundreds of unadvertised/internally announced vacancies that we get a hold on daily. So if you want to get alerts on such vacancies, join us https:///E2iCiBogsav97cC9m4NxWy … for the latest and most current jobs unadvertised!

And yes, we could post them here, but such clients/companies want to remain confidential to the general public Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer At Fesadeb Media Group / Senior Staff Account Manager – Digital Sales Direct At Baker Hughes – GE Nigeria / Top Job Recruitment Last Week (11th-17th Nov.) Over 970 Vacant Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.