Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum (4729 Views)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by GidifeedNews: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum in Onitsha, Anambra State, abandoned since 1996 by previous governments and is now being completed by President Mohammed Bulgari.

The first picture shows how it looks like from 1996 - 2015 while the second one show how it looks like from 2015 - 2018.

Buhari is working. ..

source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photo-of-the-newly-completed-nnamdi-azikiwe-mausoleum
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by cooldipo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Congratulations to the Igbo race

Make una patronize me o o

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by tysontim(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
2nd Niger bridge nko? If that one is completed I don't think easterners will complain abt Buhari again
Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
OP you are 100% correct as I passed through old road Nkpor today, couldn't believe my eyes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by RockHard: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
I find it interesting that none of the prominent igbos in OBJ and GEJ's administrations deemed it fit to compel the federal government to complete this edifice after all those years, till Fashola came to the rescue.. It seems those guys were just in GEJ's govt to eat govt money. PDP party of onijekujes. Smh.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Officialpdpnig: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
tysontim:
2nd Niger bridge nko? If that one is completed I don't think easterners will complain abt Buhari again

A bridge of that magnitude does not take the same time it takes to build a house.

Work on it is ongoing and completion is inevitable under this administration since it has proven to be focused and a keeper of their word regarding finishing and not abandoning projects as my party is known for (what am I even saying? I am supposed to be in the opposition yet I am speaking up for this administration) undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by SolutionMee: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
cheesy
Atiku is trying.
This picture alone changed my mind.
This is the more reason why I will vote for him next year.
My loyalty to him is irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by magoo10(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yyeske:
OP you are 100% correct as I passed through old road Nkpor today, couldn't believe my eyes.
always you dey pass through npkor. Soon you will add npkor to your last name

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Officialpdpnig: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Atiku is a crook
This picture alone changed my mind.
This is the more reason why I will vote for him next year.
My loyalty to him is irredeemable.

He is my candidate and that is the true picture of him. My party has failed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by BeautifulMind2: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
GidifeedNews:
This is Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum in Onitsha, Anambra State, abandoned since 1996 by previous governments and is now being completed by President Mohammed Bulgari.

The first picture shows how it looks like from 1996 - 2015 while the second one show how it looks like from 2015 - 2018.

Buhari is working. ..

source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photo-of-the-newly-completed-nnamdi-azikiwe-mausoleum
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
This is only project Buhari completed in Anambra although it was started by GEJ, fact 97% of Anambarians careless about this project, what we what him to fix is Enugu/Onitsha road from Umunya to Amawobia, that the road Anambarians use, GEJ started the project from Head bridge Onitsha down to Umunya with flyover at Nkpor, Buhari government yet to touch the road since three years and..that is only project that will give him votes in Anambra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by izombie(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
RockHard:
I find it interesting that none of the prominent igbos in OBJ and GEJ's administration deemed it fit to compel the federal government to complete this edifice after all those years, till Fashola came to the rescue.. It seems those guys were just in GEJ's govt to eat govt money. PDP party of onijekujes. Smh.
to be honest, this edifice does not add a single value to an igbo man's life. I am sure azikiwe would have prefered the 2nd niger bridge built for igbos or the enugu/onitsha road reconstructed instead of this.
BTW, are you guys trying to count this as an achievement by buhari?
This is no achievement at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by ionsman: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
OP...It hasn't been completed sha, but almost completed.

But Igbos, why do you hate Buhari so much? Bashir Ahmed posted this news on twitter and one commenter asked why Buhari didn't complete it as PTF chairman...ROTFL. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by ionsman: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
izombie:
to be honest, this edifice does not add a single value to an igbo man's life. I am sure azikiwe would have prefered the 2nd niger bridge built for igbos or the enugu/onitsha road reconstructed instead of this.
This is no achievement at all .

Tourism.
Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Ovamboland(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
izombie:

Yes we know ibos don't value or revere the past, except it's going to put food on their table or money in their pockets today. But other Nigerians do because Azikiwe was the president of Nigeria, you don't have to vote Buhari because of this, it's not a project for SE alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
magoo10:
always you dey pass through npkor. Soon you will add npkor to your last name
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
izombie:
Are you not ashamed that after 16years of PDP rule and your adopted son's tenure Jonathan for over 5 years the SE couldn't have the Enugu-Onitsha express and second Niger bridge yet money was been allocated for both each year including this mausoleum?
Abeg let Great Zik rest in peace and we thank Buhari for this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by tysontim(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

A bridge of that magnitude does not take the same time it takes to build a house.

Work on it is ongoing and completion is inevitable under this administration since it has proven to be focused and a keeper of their word regarding finishing and not abandoning projects as my party is known for (what am I even saying? I am supposed to be in the opposition yet I am speaking up for this administration) undecided

You're not in the opposition you're pretending

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by izombie(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
ionsman:

Tourism.
lol. Which tourism? Tourism does not exist in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by izombie(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Ovamboland:

Yes we know ibos don't value or revere the past, except it's going to put food on their table or money in their pockets today. But other Nigerians do because Azikiwe was the president of Nigeria, you don't have to vote Buhari because of this, it's not a project for SE alone.
don't get me wrong, it's all good and dandy that it's been completed in honour of zik but it shouldn't be used to score cheap political points because this is no achievement whatsoever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

This is only project Buhari completed in Anambra although it was started by GEJ, fact 97% of Anambarians careless about this project, what we what him to fix is Enugu/Onitsha road from Umunya to Amawobia, that the road Anambarians use, GEJ started the project from Head bridge Onitsha down to Umunya with flyover at Nkpor, Buhari government yet to touch the road since three years and..that is only project that will give him votes in Anambra
Liar of the millennium, which GEJ started that Enugu-Onitsha express, a federal road that Peter Obi and Obiano did before Obiano stopped at Umunya because the FG hadn't paid the state back what had been spent? Lie with the fear of God before his grace departs from your soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by magoo10(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yyeske:
E pain am.
how come you dey this aggressive .show me a thread where I have sounded tribalistic or forever shut up

Take a chill pill bro I know it is not easy defending lifelessness.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by NonsoWow: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
I must commend President Buhari for this. This is what successive PDP governments couldn't do for Nnamdi Azikiwe who was a great son of Anambra, Igboland and Nigeria. The most annoying was even the drunkard called GEJ who bears Azikiwe as his middle name and whom we called our brother, but scammed us with this project for 5 wasted years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
izombie:
don't get me wrong, it's all good and dandy that it's been completed in honour of zik but it shouldn't be used to score cheap political points because this is no achievement whatsoever.
If the president had decided not to do anything about that mausoleum, it is people like you that'd still attack it for abandoning it just like OBJ and GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
magoo10:
how come you dey this aggressive .show me a thread where I have sounded tribalistic or forever shut up

Take a chill pill bro I know it is not easy defending lifelessness.
Next person please....

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by izombie(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yyeske:
Are you not ashamed that after 16years of PDP rule and your adopted son's tenure Jonathan for over 5 years the SE couldn't have the Enugu-Onitsha express and second Niger bridge yet money was been allocated for both each year including this mausoleum?
how can i be ashamed? You should be ashamed for thinking you have to thank a president of a nation like nigeria for doing this. I beg i no get your time. Perhaps we should give buhari his own 16 years to see if he'll get around to maybe doing only 1km on the enugu/onitsha road. Mpama

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by magoo10(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yyeske:
Next person please....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by ryloy: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
To be frank , I think PMB has done more in three years than PDP 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by BeautifulMind2: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yyeske:
Obasanjo completed Onitsha to Owerri road, GEJ Expanded Onitsha road to 10 lanes, constructed Nkpor flyover, constructed Enugu/Onitsha down to Umunya, please tell me one project Buhari initiated and started in southeast
Below is GEJ projects

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
izombie:
how can i be ashamed? You should be ashamed for thinking you have to thank a president of a nation like nigeria for doing this. I beg i no get your time. Perhaps we should give buhari his own 16 years to see if he'll get around to maybe doing only 1km on the enugu/onitsha road. Mpama
I'd gladly give him 32 years if only our constitution allowed it, he's done much more than the 16 years of famine under PDP, at least thank this man for this one.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by izombie(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yyeske:
If the president had decided not to do anything about that mausoleum, it is people like you that'd still attack it for abandoning it just like OBJ and GEJ.
when have the igbo people attacked or critised buhari about this mausoleum? It is of no importance to us. In almost 4 years of buhari's regime, show me one project that is of importance to ndigbo that buhari has embarked on.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
ryloy:
To be frank , I think PMB has done more in three years than PDP 16 years.
Even with lower dollars flowing in, the guy is trying but these children of hate and perdition will always look for a fault somewhere.
No wonder that their lives are always miserable because they never see anything good in life.
Re: Photo Of The Newly Completed Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum by goodnessme1(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who is Nnamdi Azikiwe?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / Is Dangote A Hausa Or A Fulani?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.