Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Can I Answer This Interview Question? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Answer This Interview Question? (434 Views)

How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Answer This Interview Question? by Niyeal(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
HRM: You Are Among The Victim In An Armed Robbery Scene. The Armed Robbers Have Shot Many People But You Are Lucky No Bullet Hit You.
You Pretend As If You Are Already Died. When The Armed Robbers Wanted To Leave The Scene Of The Incident The Gang Leader Shouted "Shoot Everybody Again!"
What Will You Do?

Me: I Will Stay Calm
Re: How Can I Answer This Interview Question? by tripplephi: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
nothing CAN be done unless you can put a dead body on yourself so that you do not get injured

Niyeal:
HRM: You Are Among The Victim In An Armed Robbery Scene. The Armed Robbers Have Shot Many People But You Are Lucky No Bullet Hit You.
You Pretend As If You Are Already Died. When The Armed Robbers Wanted To Leave The Scene Of The Incident The Gang Leader Shouted "Shoot Everybody Again!"
What Will You Do?

Me: I Will Stay Calm

1 Like

Re: How Can I Answer This Interview Question? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
I can't stop laughing here.... Recruiters can be funny at times ehh. That is how one asked me that if I'm seriously broke and I'm sooo hungry with pressing needs and i found money on the floor where arm robbers just operated, what will I do? I just laugh inside of me and said I will take it to d police.

The man laugh.... Looked deep into my eyes said for this administration? I said, yes sir!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Answer This Interview Question? by Niyeal(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Chayil Foundation Abuja Vacancies / Vacancy For OND Graduates / Job Interview At Petrogap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.