Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) (22475 Views)

How Can I Answer These Job Interview Questions / How Best Do I Answer These Interview Questions / How I Lost A High Paying Job Because I Failed To Answer A Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
I was issued a query today at my workplace. Reason below

What do I do pls?

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Motirayo2018(f): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

Introduce your management to motunrayo bedding for quality bedspread , duvet , fibre pillow.

No fading or tear

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by advanceDNA: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

As a stubborn boy...i go don chop at least 30 queries..... to answer all query..

Unless money loss and them call u theif...No give excuse....
Aplogies na the key....
Then promise it wont happen again cos u don learn from ur mistake and how u go get better outcomes going foward...

Next week....chop another query.... but no chop query on same offence ooooo grin

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Motirayo2018:

Introduce your management to motunrayo bedding for quality bedspread , duvet , fibre pillow.

No fading or tear

How do I reply to the query? Should I apologize or give excuses to why there are so?
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

As a stubborn boy...i go don chop at least 30 queries..... to answer all query..

No give excuse....
Aplogies na the key....
Then promise it wont happen again cos u don learn from ur mistake and how u go get better outcomes going foward...

Next week....chop another query.... but no chop query on same offence ooooo grin

Thanks. Noted.

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by NwaliE01: 8:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

How do I reply to the query? Should I apologize or give excuses to why there are so?

It's wise to apologies and express how professional you have been in other roles assigned to you. If there's any know fact with proves why the bedspread changed color, you can put it in your response and assure them your willingness to learn and change hence forth. Afterwards, meet your manager or your supervisor (person you're reporting to) in person and discuss what you need to do, learn or unlearn to improve your work delivery.
You can actually shine with this query if you handle it professionally.

Note: Don't try to defend yourself otherwise you might loose your job.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Joseph1505(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin
With my progress so far in freelancing, I wish to carry others who are willing to learn Copywriting along.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Explain yourself
If ur explanation no hold water, then be pleased to be sacked and let someone capable get the job abeg
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Godwin4444: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?
I don’t get one thing

Are u d one using them?

Cos with your reply here u present it as if u are at fault, if I am right Shebi na u dey do laundry n na customer dey use am?

Do u sundry it?

If yes it will fade with time especially if it’s all these flashy colours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Akeem79(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
The colors changed was as a result of dirty clients
Especially those fatty ladies with dirty yansh, no matter how you try to wash it clean, the result will always be the same grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by phoneport(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
You see how incompetent you are, and you are not even ashame to show us the dividend of your deeds, reather you are running here to show us your query.
Don't worry, next time it will be the Fired Letter.
Common to wash bedsheets you nor Sabi. grin grin grin
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult,

Dem still dey teach drycleaning for UNAAB?

On a much serious note, what does the punishment involve? Do you pay for the damage from your pay?

I just feel you may not be cut out for the job, hence the problem.

Getting another will be the be the best option but jobs out there are scarce to come by.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by xristos(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
both the supervisor and subordinate are illiterates...
e don be

8 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by DrChukki: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
It's not your fault... It's from the material and detergents

9 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Resign
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by soundOsonic: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
What kind of job is this?

Is it because of bedspread they are making an issue?

This is serious o. If bedspread dey change color, tell them to buy quality ones and change them every month na.

If you dey work for hotel, I see no reason why the bedspread shouldn't be change atleast once in 3 months.

4 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
sad

This picture will go viral, your boss will see it and they will eventually sack you

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by iwaeda: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

grin grin grin grin grin How clean is your water and the type of soap used. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Zeezenho: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Query on top 30k job.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by StrongAlphMale: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Don't give any query
Simply apologize and let it go.

However, try and open a business this Year for yourself, for it is better working for oneself than waiting for a peanut salary at the end of the month. E sure me die say that salary no even reach 30k

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Tell them the reaseon why its like that
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by oladele239(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

Wi do I do pls?

With the way this letter is typed I can imagine your type of boss ... severe punishment Bawo

You kee pesin ?

2 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

If you don't like the job, leave. Don't stay there and be causing more damage than good.
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Khaytunechi: 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Be like Logan Roy in Succession.

Tell the GM to Fnck Off 💀
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by sevo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
I need your respond!!!..somethings no dey hard nah.. general manager dey scatter this kain English, wetin Frontline staff go dey talk??

4 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Robnectar(m): 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Joseph1505:
grin grin grin
With my progress so far in freelancing, I wish to carry others who are willing to learn Copywriting along.

So what's up, how do we go?
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by icon007(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
If na island the hotel dey, tell the GM na because of the water quality of the island. It's an acceptable fact that the water on the island do damage quality fabrics over time. Also the fact that most lodgers on the island are arrogant... Some will use your linens clean nyanch or match on it since they know they can't take out

However, if na main land, you fit say the excessive dust 🙄 in the area causes the change in the fabric. For mainland, could be the laundry chemical is or are not efficient enough

4 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by adecz: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
You sef, why you dey use key soap
wash the beddings instead of OMO
or Ariel Detergents❓❓
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by motionarena: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

Reply to your boss that he is fool he can shove d job up his ass.

Buy a course from Hustlers University 2.0 take charge of your life and change your finqncial situation.

Comeback to the hotel with your G wagon and slap your Boss shocked
Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Just get a new job cos this one you're currently doing is slavery.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Chenult:

What do I do pls?

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Funny Job Hunting Experience / Oando Career Fair On 2nd November 2013 / Interview/ Job/ Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.