Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

NYSC First Time Experience? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC First Time Experience? (392 Views)

4 Things No One Tells You About Living Alone For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC First Time Experience? by Brunosamel(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
They say experience is priceless and indeed it true... Have been in NYSC camp Hustling for the past 2 weeks plus and I can attest it worth my suffering... If your aren't a corp member or among FG project you are a nobody... You won't have access to water, light and shelter. Sun will shine on you and rain will also drop on you, if You can be able to find a place convenient for you to sleep whether is on the floor, field, empty shop, chair just to rest you head for a while to start a new day hustling. You will definately appraciate life... Here in the camp is a different world everything is money, using the bathroom, charging of phone and others.. Soidiers here can be your best friend one thing I like about them is that they don't support bad doing and disobedience although they can be intemedatiing some times, I made friend with one already... As for corppers here you will see with different face, skin colour,attitude, religion, beliefs, customs, norms, principles, character, trouble makers, attention seekers, notice me, cold ones, short tempered, brian box, big boys who can pop 20 bottles of andrea just a day, ones that leave below and above there means, pretenders and so many of them... Everyone here seems to be interactive with each other I can atteast that if this is the way the real works everybody will be happy. Finally with what I have seen so far I think my NYSC will be adventurous and amazing when my time comes.... Although is stressful too... Can wait to come back and share my experience with my friends, colleges and family ones... Missing you all.
Pouching bag!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls If U Are Posted To Kebbi State, Especially If U Live In Ilorin / . / Top Up Programme For Hnd,3rd Class Student In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.