Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo (1134 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Graduates From Law School (Photo) / Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo by GistersNG: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Zion, the son of Nigerian music legend, 2face Idibia has just been named the music prefect in his school, Chrisland college, Lagos.

His elated num, Sunmbo Adeoye shared the good news on social media saying, 'so proud of my rising Phoenix. Help me celebrate my son Zion Idibia, the newly inducted music prefect 2018. This is your first major leadership role and I see it as an opportunity for accountability and responsibility. I Can’t wait to see you do far more great things baby. I believe in your talent, and guts for leadership. Go and Take territories In Jesus name'.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/2face-idibias-son-zion-becomes-music-prefect-school

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo by GistersNG: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2018

Re: 2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo by FindX(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Based on 2baba
Re: 2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo by sirusX(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
If you know....you know
Re: 2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo by Oluwadabira1111: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked How is this a news.
Re: 2face Idibia's Son, Zion Becomes The Music Prefect In His School - Photo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Omo, 2baba just vomit this one o

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Top 5 Nigerian Instagram Comedy Skits At The Moment / Exclusive: Ubi Franklin Is Allegedly Expecting Babies From 2 New Baby Mamas / Ifuennada And Rico Swavey Spark Dating Rum Our, Shares Loveup Photos Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.