Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos (23476 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos / An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Just in time to deflate Governor GanDOLLARje's bribery scandal.

1 Share

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by chinjo(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Since the issue of the Gandujegate came out, KANO state government have been spending a lot of money to launder Ganduje's image by publishing various projects in the state. That doesn't change the fact that he is a thief.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by rman: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
No safe harness worn by inspection team on a construction site..Nothing!

Nigerian leaders need to learn the basics and this shows the class of the construction company being used.

They should have insisted everyone wears the safety harness (boots, helmets , googles and ear ear plugs if applicable)
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
That Northern Nigeria governors have awoken to infrastructural development not stomach infrastructure is a good news. However the envy of Igbos is a welcome development.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Horus(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by anjilgreat(f): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2018
lilfreezy:
Underpass wey no get drainage. If heavy rain fall ehn, na swimming pool you go see grin

If only you know about the massive underground drainage that links those constructed roads in zoo road.

I must confess that in the area of massive road constructions, this governor has impressed me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Quality20(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2018
why all ds giant structures in Kano? What's d population of Kano sef? Are they up to 5million?
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Bizibi(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2018
FriendNG:
Wailers come and wail.
smh......
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Bizibi(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2018
asfrank:
@ least the man is doing something, we all know that politicians in Nigeria are thieves, Ganduje is just one who has been caught red handed. yet he is working, now can someone please estimate how much kickbacks people in power got from the $16 Billion spent for power between 1999-2015 yet we have seen nothing worthy... that amount if properly spent, we would not be talking about light in this country...
look!!someone was caught in the act,you are writing long essay,if nothing happens now nobody should utter rubbish when any Governor is caught in the act of bribery.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

What have you invented?
Will I use your teeth to invent ?
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by GavelSlam: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
wizzyrich:
Will I use your teeth to invent ?

You are looking for excuses.

Anyway, same way successive governments struggle to get things done is the same way you are unable to invent.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by bamayo(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2018
please nairalander I need someone help for a job I am a graduate of Agriculture I reside in ilorin, Kwara state
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are looking for excuses.

Anyway, same way successive governments struggle to get things done is the same way you are unable to invent.
Am I in power ?
Give me power and watch me invent things.

That was why I asked if I should invent with your teeth but you were busy beating about the bush
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2018
columbus007:
these people do they care about roads? they don't drive cars,they trek,or has he built roads for them to trek on,and their cows?a region that has been holding on to power since after independence now they av to celebrate roads been constructed.,these things that gets to most Nlders doesn't get to me.
from the way you act i know you must be a flat head inyamuri drug peddler.. Please tell me any state in your poto poto region that has good road like kano? Just mention any..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by GavelSlam: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
wizzyrich:
Am I in power ?
Give me power and watch me invent things.

That was why I asked if I should invent with your teeth but you were busy beating about the bush

Ordinary Nigerians have invented or at least innovated.

You are simply looking for excuses.

Admit it, you are a failure.

1 Like

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by asfrank(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2018
Bizibi:
look!!someone was caught in the act,you are writing long essay,if nothing happens now nobody should utter rubbish when any Governor is caught in the act of bribery.

bros I didn't approve of d bribery, read it well nd understand it.

1 Like

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by murphybo(m): 10:51am On Nov 08, 2018
rman:
No safe harness worn by inspection team on a construction site..Nothing!

Nigerian leaders need to learn the basics and shows the class of the construction company being used.

They should have insisted everyone has wore the safety harness (boots, helmets , googles and ear ear plugs if applicable)
You have a good point bro you aren't I must comment bad belle type wey d only thing he sees is 2*2 wood just to show his a carpenter or furniture. It's totally wrong to enter construction sites without your PPE. Thats most problem in Nigeria no division of labour just not to spend money advance countries must have at least 2 safety officer to ensure strict compliance of PPE but for Naija na d contractor be manager,auditor,engineer,supervisor,safety, project manager etc. Our Government really need to amend so many laws. Eg UAE any accident from any site big problem for the management and safety in charge but can we try such in Naija? May God help us they are even walking on casted iron without safety shoes...chai.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by yashman: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ganduje is stealing and working...just the way the Nigerian populace like it.
But this is still not world class.
Very third-worldish.

What has your own governor done in your miserable state undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Horus(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Quality20:
why all ds giant structures in Kano? What's d population of Kano sef? Are they up to 5million?

Kano is the second-largest Nigerian city by population

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by deebrownneymar: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
We can't be distracted.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
he wont complete these projects before his tenure ends, wow i wont recognize zoo road again.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ganduje is stealing and working...just the way the Nigerian populace like it.
But this is still not world class.
Very third-worldish.

I would love to see the very third worldish project PDP government concluded in 16year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by FriendNG: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
abbeyty:
Why this crowd cuz of building road? I think say naija don pass this rubbish. The north has good roads more than any other part of Nigeria, how they do it I don't know

1. It's more cheaper in the north.

2. Southern governors are more corrupt.
Re: Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos by tck2000(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2018
work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Second Brand New E195- E2 Aircraft / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ? / PTI Students Involved In Tragic Accident After NANS Convention In Gombe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.