Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,827 members, 7,959,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Got A Job: Access Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job: Access Bank Plc (1061 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Job: Access Bank Plc by ogs(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,

This is to tell you that i ve gotten my 2nd job thru the combined effors of you people.

Wrote the test on the 9TH OF MARCH, had my first interview on the 21st of March, and had my last interview on EASTER MONDAY (9TH april), with ACCESS BANK MD (Aig).

ALL THE BEST
Re: Got A Job: Access Bank Plc by crito(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2007
congratulations. smiley
Re: Got A Job: Access Bank Plc by sweetstjoy(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2007
Im proud of you, dont forget its God that gave you this job. i wish you all the best and may GOD who started this good work in you perfect it.
hope to hear from them too
Re: Got A Job: Access Bank Plc by Fredaogb: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2007
Congratulations! and dont 4get ur God!
Re: Got A Job: Access Bank Plc by omobabson(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2007
U are so luky. I wish u all d best.
Could u please tell me what i need to do after mailing my Cv to Acces bank Online?
Re: Got A Job: Access Bank Plc by babasokey(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2007
CONGRATULATION S
I THANK GOD FOR U smiley
Re: Got A Job: Access Bank Plc by ogs(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
Thanks for all the congratulatory messages. All the glory be to GOD!

@sweetestjoy,

Long time! I ve been out of the office for about 2 weeks for a trainning. I saw your post and was OVERWHELMED! Really missed ving u on nairaland and thanks.

Meet u at the top

(1) (Reply)

Rosk Consults Management Trainees Jobs / Nextzon, Whats Happening? / Zenith Bank Test On 21-23 Nov 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.