Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Post Your Unizik Post Ume Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Your Unizik Post Ume Experience (1146 Views)

Share Your Uniben Post Ume Experience / Share Ur NEKEDE Post Ume Experience.. / Check Your Unizik Post Ume Result Here For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Unizik Post Ume Experience by detim: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2010
i sat for the unizik post ume engineering and i came dis morning they gave us 100 guestion for one hour though the guestion wasntv hark but it will favor those of them there becos almost every guestion came out from the past guestion of unizik thank VICTOR.NIKE2009@YAHOO.COM OR FACEBOOK VICTOR EMENIKE
Re: Post Your Unizik Post Ume Experience by guente02(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2010
Well, just want to say that the post ume exams was not bad at all just that we were not told the right time to come. Imagine them saying 7.30am but only 4 us to start by 2.30pm. Some boys in my hall {biology laboratory} even slept due to the time wastage by the school examiners. Another thing one of the exam cordinators told up was that we should kinda cover our answer so that it wont be spied by the next student since with was a survival of the fittest. He also stressed the fact that only 70 out of the 576 students will be considered. Well im not afraid about it, cause i know that with God all things are possible. It was a nice experience in a nutshell.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Gce Question Paper For This Year 2010 Starting On September? / The Easiest Universities You Can Gain Admission Into In Nigeria / Eric-moore High School Old Boys Asso.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.