Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Study In The Uk (university Of Derby) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In The Uk (university Of Derby) (2557 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree / 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In The Uk (university Of Derby) by Davidocman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hello my fellow Nigerians,

My name is David Chukwumba and i am studying and working as an International marketing assistant for the University of Derby in the UK, Practically an International student Ambassador for Nigeria/Ghana and the rest of Africa.
If you are thinking of studying in the UK then you should be thinking of studying at the University of Derby.

Derby Uni is a fantastic place to study and gain industry experience and skill that employers are looking for, the university offers a wide range of courses from Engineering to Arts, Fashion, Medicine, I.T and Business courses! whether you are looking for an undergraduate degree or a postgraduate courses or just one of our popular top up courses,  you must surely find something out there that will suite your academic needs, plus the university has a multicultural environment so their will be a lot of people whom you share same things in common.

The university is located in the country side and the midlands which means the cost of living is very pocket friendly compared to the Big buzzing cities like London, Manchester , Birmingham. The same goes to the tuition fees as well, plus you get quality education and a recognized degree world wide.

University of derby has a lot to offer to students in terms of supporting you in your education, whether you have got an admission or you are still looking to apply, the friendly staffs are there tho help and guide you all the way through your application process up until your arrival in the UK, they are there to welcome you from the airport and take you safely to your accommodation if you choose to live in the university halls of residence.

The Multi-faith center is there to provide you with information regarding to your religion,  so your culture and believes is not lost, Which means Christians, Muslims, and any other religion you find your self into is respected!

There is just so much to talk about the University but i will bring this to a close.

If you need more information feel free to visit the University website at: www.derby.ac.uk

For the international students page is at: www.derby.ac.uk/international

you can also order a free brochure online and it will be delivered to you for free! in a short time.

If you still need help or more information then feel free to reply to the post with your questions or contact me at:

Facebook: Nigeria-Ghana Derby Uni  (send me a friend request)

Email: ocmantags@hotmail.com.

I am more than happy to help you kick start a bright future for you and answer all the questions you may have,

until then take care and have a good week!

-David-  From the International team!

Re: Study In The Uk (university Of Derby) by CR7prince: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
@David Chukwumba what is the process for university of Derby CAS requirements.

When CAS will be issuing to international students for September 2023 intake.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic 2012/2013 PUME / Ascon Exam / GST 112: LOGIC IS FUNDAMENTAL TO EVERY DISCIPLINE. DISCUSS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.