Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo (2370 Views)

Thieves Break Into ATM Overnight In Uniosun. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by kemzy036: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2018
A sacked banker, Emmanuel Emeka Onuma, has been arrested for allegedly breaking into the vault of an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and carting away N14 million.

The suspect, according to the police, was an employee of the bank where he was sacked, in August, for fraudulent activities. The suspect told journalists that he worked with the bank for about 11 years and that he was dismissed unjustly without any benefit.

He however said there was no justification for what he did. Explaining how the suspect was arrested, ACP Olumese said, “On 1st November, police operatives attached to Garki Division arrested Onuma, 34, who broke into the ATM lobby of a bank located in Garki on 19th October, 2018 at about 12 midnight and stole the sum of N14 million.”

He said the suspect confessed that some of the money he stole from the bank was converted to foreign currency ($33,000) at Abuja and Kaduna for ease of movement. He added that $28,000, N1,650,120, nine pieces of Ghanaian cedis and flight tickets were recovered from him.

Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/sacked-banker-breaks-into-atm-steals.html

Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by WayStage(m): 6:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Just imagine ur life...
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by GOFRONT(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Chaii

See his face like GANDUJE!!!
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by mrpablo(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2018
bloggers and lies, 14m dey dey ATM?

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by ibrutex(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
send him to court then 500k bail with two surety of like sum

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by zolajpower: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Just wait a little bit more and see ncan dock or land safely to check who's name it's that committed the crime grin
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Jabioro: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Seeking redress in a wrong way...the bank action has been vidicated

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by mrjaydee(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2018
Emmanuel Emeka Onuma...I comment my reserve

Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by SEGLIZ: 7:34am On Nov 08, 2018
I'm not in support of crime but truth is village networking, really worry this guy, the GPS is so strong. I still want to know how he was caught.
see laying things.
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by speedyconnect3: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2018
Nawao

Maybe they thought he was still an employee..
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Hmm. Criminals everywhere.
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by pol23: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2018
He went in to collect his pension...
We call them bankers ,but in reality some of them earn as low as lastma official...
Yes,the contract staff...they are 75% of their staff strength...yet you pay them 45,000..
I sorry for this dude sha....
I feel he was robbed initially...just say name legal robbery.... He went in for a back..Illegal Robbery... and He was caught..
Person wey dey pay 50k for a work that should earn as much as 250k na thief...

1 Like

Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by CarGuideNG: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2018
14 million NGN? ATM? Doesn't add up. Huge security lapse
VIN Checks and reports for car buyers in signature.
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Teibaba(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2018
what to do men!
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Lomprico2: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2018
E b like say some mods don smoke weed this morning or dem get blog whey dem wan generate traffic from.

How can the same story appear twice with different headlines on FP.
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by ikorodureporta: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2018
He looks similiar
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Things happening
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Fisayo1212: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
They don't have such money in Atm machine
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by phase1: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
How did he break in with security men in the bank and how was he caught?
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Kennedy94(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
hmmm

Get your rmb @ #50
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by mbanefo647: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2018
he had no choice na

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

I am an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings to create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D CHARACTER ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N40,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by blingxx(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
14million inside ATM undecided... Even Dubai can't try that sh*t
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Splendor185: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
mrpablo:
What happens is that the Ogas for the bank will inflate the stolen money and pocket it
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Khd95(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
EMMANUEL EMEKA ONUMA

NCA REPORTING FROM LAWANSON,SURULERE LAGOS cheesy cheesy
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Yazmin: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
mrpablo:

Hello, just for knowledge sake, some ATM's can store up to N25mm in their cage. I am sure he went into it when it was only half filled.
Re: Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo by Yazmin: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
blingxx:
14million inside ATM undecided... Even Dubai can't try that sh*t

Hello, just for knowledge sake, some ATM's can store up to N25mm in their cage. I am sure he went into it when it was only half filled.

Its usually stocked as such for extended weekends or public holidays....some tea to manage vault limits.

if you know...you know!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Real-life Story Behind The Great Escape From Alcatraz / Council Seals 200 Medicine Shops In Abia / Two Sisters Sexually Assault A 22 Year-old Man And Share Photos And Video Via BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.