Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

About The Youths! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About The Youths! (284 Views)

Finally Save The Youths Conference 2023 Is Today Sunday 5th Of Feb 2023 / Save The Youths Conference 2022 / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, The Voice Of The Youths At The Senate Come 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About The Youths! by Sammy1932(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2018
It's not about Atiku or Buhari; neither is it about PDP nor APC. But why must it be this old men Does it mean there are no Capable or qualified youth in a nation of over 200 million people to successfully steer the ship of this great nation to it's promised land of our dream ? Na waoo!!
While growing up as a teen, we were told that we were the leaders of tomorrow, fast forward it to 40 years after, they still tell us we are not ready! But when are we going to be ready? Please lets ask them.
But the youths are ready to be used as tool for ballot snatching and stuffing. They're readily available tools for political thuggery and harassment etc. Meanwhile, our political landlords are already positioning their children into various top political offices across the country. Yet the rest of us are not ready! Ódiegwu!!!!
Many things to say coz am pained when I look at the happenings, knowing that the older generation are fast fading away while still clinging to power, and the youth has no voice or input.
Nigerian youths, ê ronú!!!!
(....just my humble opinions)

(1) (Reply)

Neither Am I Ready To Work With Pres. Muhammad Buhari - Dr Okonjo Iweala / Health Officials: 14 Cases Of Measles Confirmed In Ocean County / If You Are On Twitter And Facebook, Then..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.