Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony (36910 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2018
Mynd44:

You really need to learn to keep your negative energy to yourself.

Folks like you never appreciate a honest person. Go find somewhere else to spread your bad energy
last time I checked, it's a free world and freedom of speech is allowed. Hence am free as air to spit whatever I have in mind no matter whose ox is gored, if u ain't okay with it, kindly ignore as it isn't a must u must react.
How bout those who badmouth public office holders, go tell them to keep their negative energy to themselves..
It's nairaland for all, an free to fvck around. Who ain't happy with that should deactivate.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by justaddies: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2018
krattoss:
I been think say lalasticlala na one kind big man oo.

But am highly disappointed embarassed
This is one of the reason I wonder how only female bloggers makes so much money to buy a house in banana Island. but the male bloggers don't make money. It is obvious its not blogging that gives them that much money.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Maoujy: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Congrats, Lala. May the new born be a source of pride to the entire family, ameen.

On a lighter note, how many snakes una kill for this naming ceremony?
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by biztip: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
congrats

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Demela(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Congrats again to Lalastica and family.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Slikbae: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
They don't want death threats from the islamists.
Bambambiglo:
Is nairaland a secret society that prohibits its owner and admins from showing their faces?

This is becoming too suspicious
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by yesloaded: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2018
krattoss:

Let me be honest with you, I love his simplicity! I hate fake ass nigga & those who lives above their level.

Congrats lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Iphone5:

Ontop their 50k Salary, you no see as hin Co-Slave quote you sharparly
those nigga are really broke and their broke cohorts has been on my as$. But damn it, ama give it to them as e dey hot.
Broke as$ mofos.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Conceptman: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2018
lalasticlala baba baby. congrats

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Sirpaul(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2018
no mind am
SeedofDavid:

And he no gree show us him face...
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Wizdeen(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2018
krattoss:

shut up bitch, be Humble, Sit down
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Awoleesu(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2018
Felicitations bro!

Allah ya raya mun Chidinma.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Mishhcre(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Nice one Lala, congrats. It's not easy to be a man and a father.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Mizwisdom(f): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2018
krattoss:

Is his house not decent enough? Looks good to me

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by cescky(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2018
krattoss:
go tell that to ur perished heritage and family.
If my comments angered u, why not go and hang ur self dying miserably amidst ur poverty infested life? undecided

I strongly believe and maintain u ain't even fit to lace my shoes,

Hoe nigga

grin
So your this sensitive and had the guts to insult some one...

It's not you I blame..I blame MTN and the rest for dishing out free data to low lifers..go get a life and a job and better yourself. Quite exposing your home training and the lack thereof
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
GistMore:
Nairaland admin, Lalasticlala whom recently welcome a new born baby with his wife, names their child "Favour and Chidinma.

He wrote; Pastor and his wife announce the name of my baby.

#NamingCeremony
#Favour
#Chidinma

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/photos-nairaland-admin-lalasticlalas-child-naming-ceremony

Omg! This is beautiful! May God bless this marvelous baby in JESUS NAME! AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Maoujy:
Congrats, Lala. May the new born be a source of pride to the entire family, ameen.

On a lighter note, how many snakes una kill for this naming ceremony?

Lol!
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
weyreypey:

Hehehe.... Unless you're in China or the US we need to meet physically.
Mynd44 just need to hide his identity otherwise na jungle justice oooo if mob catch am

I remember one guy threatening to bring down Mynd's head if he shows up at the Nairaland party few years ago.. Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by AFONJACOW(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Atam cucumber Chidinma
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Wizdeen:

shut up bitch, be Humble, Sit down
go tell that to ur mum

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Congrats. Meanwhile for those on active sub with dstvs on access and family package,check my last thread to get compact sports
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Born2Breed(f): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2018
krattoss:

You ain't funny. What is your definition of "big man"? Because he didn't block his street or litter everywhere with acholic drinks? Not everyone is ostentatious,taking loan to celebrate a naming ceremony and go hungry the next day.

This only shows the guy is wise and not a braggadocio.

Congrats Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2018
cescky:

grin
So your this sensitive and had the guts to insult some one...

It's not you I blame..I blame MTN and the rest for dishing out free data to low lifers..go get a life and a job and better yourself. Quite exposing your home training and the lack thereof
u ain't even worth a bezel on my wristwatch.
Bye, ve given u more attention than supposed.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by lawalosky(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2018
GistMore:
Nairaland admin, Lalasticlala whom recently welcome a new born baby with his wife, names their child "Favour and Chidinma.

He wrote; Pastor and his wife announce the name of my baby.

#NamingCeremony
#Favour
#Chidinma

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/photos-nairaland-admin-lalasticlalas-child-naming-ceremony
pixure of lalasticlala or adonbilivit
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2018
Born2Breed:

You ain't funny. What is your definition of "big man"? Because he didn't block his street or litter everywhere with acholic drinks? Not everyone is ostentatious,taking loan to celebrate a naming ceremony and go hungry the next day.

This only shows the guy is wise and not a braggadocio.

Congrats Lalasticlala
what I mean is that the kinda person I envisaged him to be, he ain't.
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by KanuIsCursed: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2018
This Lalasticlala of a guy is too stingy,he can't even invite us (his nairaland family)
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by williamdeluxe(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Na wa o...

Dem no dy see lalasticlala face
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by homirefacuny(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Naming ceremony were snakes are not invited nor served

is that one naming ceremony? undecided

you cant even hashtag snake

#Snake
Mad girl grin grin
Too many crazy people on the platform
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by cescky(m): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
krattoss:
u ain't even worth a bezel on my wristwatch.
Bye, ve given u more attention than supposed.

grin grin

See this low lifer and local small boy feeling funky ooo...it's ok, nairaland has allowed us rub shoulders, congrats, now run along and go play with your mates
Re: Photos From Lalasticlala's Child Naming Ceremony by motherfucker: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Mynd44:

You really need to learn to keep your negative energy to yourself.

Folks like you never appreciate a honest person. Go find somewhere else to spread your bad energy
you will just find out that he is nothing to write home about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Calls Ini Edo 'Desperate Old Cargo' / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) / Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.