Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins (31093 Views)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by einsteine(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Baby factory.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by beautyhound(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
The man sperm strong... Salute
not sperm. Genetics from either d woman or father's side.

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by GistFullGround: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2018
6 children and 2 on the way = 8!!!

8 + Father & Mother = 10...

Could someone please ask, what job does she do and does her Baby father do for a living?

Oh God, why do some people just like producing without planning?

The brains they use for making babes should have been used for doing good businesses
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Tonimordred(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Later nw dem go blame village pple
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Onyi22(f): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
lovely
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by daveflow: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lord bless me with twins!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by daveflow: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lord bless my family with twins!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by uvie66: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
ednut1:
We are not in the cave era. Wetin u wan use so much pikin do
imagine she wants to go on holiday to London, that is 300k x 8 = 2.4 m. This one na permanent financial management
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Pureety(f): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
ednut1:
dis one too na heritage of the lord

All perfect and good things are from God!
Though people may deviate from God plans but he still loves and cares for us.....there is no condemination in Christ!
Shalom!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by ibietela2(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Woooow i pray for such blessings o
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:

All perfect and good things are from God!
Though people may deviate from God plans but he still loves and cares for us.....there is no condemination in Christ!
Shalom!!
deluded lot
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
ibietela2:
Woooow i pray for such blessings o
how is 8 children a blessing Best way to die young

1 Like

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Pureety(f): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
ednut1:
deluded lot

Eshe!!
We ain't complaining!!
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Sparkle777(f): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Congrats but that's much oo, u ain't the only one told to populate the earth biko.
I hope the husband is buoyant enough to take care of them kids, I know some men that have run away from only one pikin responsibility.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by ibietela2(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
ednut1:
how is 8 children a blessing Best way to die young

Lol
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by toprealman: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pics like this without the man responsible for this feat is incomplete.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Mizwisdom(f): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wetin she de take multitude do? Two is enough
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by darlenese(f): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
I'm seeing three sets
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by sweetilicious(f): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Looking very disgusting
just like your name suggests.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by gwama: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
No doubt, it's a baby factory. cool cool
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by AyotossFund(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! Looking very disgusting

Nw I see the meaning of ur name
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Emmaino99(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Where you come from? Enemy of progress
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Ibro27: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=Pureety post=72784611]Children are an heritage of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is his reward!!
God bless everyone that desires this kind of gift!!
May joy and rejoicing not be far from your home

Amin Baba.
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Ibro27: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pureety:
Children are an heritage of the Lord, the fruit of the womb is his reward!!
God bless everyone that desires this kind of gift!!
May joy and rejoicing not be far from your home kiss

Amin Baba
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by GrowUpBoys: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Mankosi:
This woman go dey like sex well well.

Too many backward people like you in your town... #pathetic #StopDisgracingAfrica

Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by GrowUpBoys: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2018
ednut1:
We are not in the cave era. Wetin u wan use so much pikin do

Jealousy continue to kill you there nonstop #PatheticBlackBoy #HeadWithoutAnyGoodNut
Re: Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins by Greatfullheart: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2019
This Is What i've Always Prayed for. I Want all My 6Children to Twins!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!! / My Husband Has Refused To Get Cure For Low-sperm Count - Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.