Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

For Ladies Only. Undies Dryer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Ladies Only. Undies Dryer (398 Views)

TV, Printer, Hand Dryer , Gen , Computer For Sale / My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash / Men, Can You Wash Your Wife's Undies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Ladies Only. Undies Dryer by tochez007: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
For many of us, our underwear especially our panties are something we consider private and in some sort of way sacred, however we don't usually think of the health impact of whatever method we use in looking after our underwear.
The majority of us use panty pegs to dry our panties and these are in most case either in the bathroom or bedroom. However, indoors is convenient environment for micro organisms such as fungus to grow which breeds in moist places and this can affect the person wearing the panties.
Our undies need to be under the sun to avoid the micro organisms.
To save the stress, get yourself this double layers comfortable undies dryer just for a token
Price:2500
Call or whatsaap 07068935549
Available in Yaba Lagos.
Can be delivered nation wide
Pay on delivery point

(1) (Reply)

Husband For Sale - Wife / Does The Role Of A Parent/ Guardian Stop After Education?? NO!!!!! / What Phase Of Your Growing Infant Do You Really Enjoy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.