Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed (902 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by mekaboy(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2018
So lai mohammed said it cost the government 3.5million to feed el zakzaky every month.

Can someone calculate how much they have spent so far?

This is the administration of.Mr integrity, where corruption reigns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVzNKuNbzfg
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by baliyubla: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2018
This mans kids must be ashamed to have this disgrace of a being as their father. 3.5 million naira to feed zakzakky is about 120k daily. Even went on to say Shi'ite were trying to hijack military equipments from the army and that's why they were killed.

This is the supposed image maker of this government. No wonder the country is as ugly as Lai's face ATM.

3 Likes

Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by MrRichmond: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2018
A typical buhari supporter is brain dead (zombie) so they will easily believe anything this man spews.

Satan has been officially dethroned as the father of lies.

The devil is a lai!

3 Likes

Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by mekaboy(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Osibanjo is going about giving people 8k as trade capital while el zakzaky is eating 35 million a month in detention.

You can't pay 30k salary to workers, but u can be looting 35 million a month to keep el zakzaky.

3 Likes

Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2018
Oh wow....thats about N110,000/day on just feeding in DSS custody.

1 Like

Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
I don't believe this.
Even if El Zakzkay is a ruminant animal.

1 Like

Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by SarkinYarki: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2018
Did Zakzakky tell you to feed him ? Released him to his family so he can fees himself

1 Like

Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
I will surely be ashamed if this man is my dad.
How does his kids cope with his lies?

Spits

1 Like

Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by eagleeye2: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
I miss this man and his lies
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by highqueen(f): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2018
LMAO.
Lia has come again. grin
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by Mynd44: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by anibi9674: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by jerryunit48: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2018
Then just free him so it won’t cost you anything
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by paparazzi1987(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2018
He eats 1 cow per day na.. grin

Walahi this people dey craze
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2018
He is the minister of information, the information does not have to be true.
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Indomie or bread?
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by colosa: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Local or foreign food
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Lai Mohammed is back in his comfort zone...propaganda.

I see the APC campaigning with this in 2019.

"Vote for us to continue the good work we are doing in feeding El-Zakzaky with N3.5m monthly" grin
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by ikpuchinonye(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2018
can they release him already.let DSS come and detain me, I need to confirm if what Lai is saying is true..
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by jlinkd78(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Thought it was just propaganda until I watched d video. 3.5 what? Millions!!!. Truly this APC govt is wicked and congenitally corrupt. In short corruption runs right from their DNA. So this is how they v been managing d economy. In saner climes the entire nation is supposed to rise and ensure we demand full disclosure of what d captive have been eating since 2015 but as usual it will be trivialized here based on party affiliation. U now see d reason why d cabals would prefer to hold this man in detention perpetually.
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by adadike(f): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
This Buhari's govt is sick. Buhari is equally sick, his ministers are sick and mad at the same time. their type of looting is also sick and mad. Buhari, u will never see aso Rock again. you and Lai Muhammad deserves that prison. coz it is only imprisonment that can cure your sickness. sick govt!
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by potbelly(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
I guess he finishes a bag of rice,beans and garri daily...
Re: It Cost 3.5million To Feed El Zakzaky- Lai Mohammed by madone: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Father lai Mohammed has done it again. I wish I know you those days I used to steal meat from pot my mum for hear lies tire

(1) (Reply)

Live: Atiku Unveil His Policy Document Ahead Of 2019 Election / Another Akwa Ibom Governor's Aide Quits And Defects To APC. / Boko Haram Leader, Identified Only As Umar, Has Been Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.