Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Didn’t Know It Was Ekweremadu’s House We Went To Rob – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Know It Was Ekweremadu’s House We Went To Rob – Suspect (281 Views)

I Didn't Know It Was Ekweremadu's House We Went To Rob: Suspect / Armed Robbers Using Nails Covered In Polyethylene Bag To Rob Victims - Picture / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know It Was Ekweremadu’s House We Went To Rob – Suspect by Priceless16: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2018
I didn’t know it was Ekweremadu’s house we went to rob – Suspect
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
– Mohammed Yusuf, who led members of his gang to rob the home of Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has said he did not know the house they went to belonged to “a big man”.

https://newsdigest.ng/news/2018/11/08/ekweremadu-house-suspect-2

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Moment Mom Cracks Baby's Skull While Being Chased By Police / “your JUJU Ain't Working On Me” – White Man Tells Nigerian Yahoo Boys / Yahoo:church Security Guards Allegedly Steal 2 Pants Belonging To Pastor’s Daugt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.