Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment (395 Views)

Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists / Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Alfa Burns A Girl's Chest With Hot Charcoal As Punishment (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment by PizzleGold(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2018
THIS is the bizarre moment a group of eight-year-old schoolboys who were caught with cigarettes were forced to chain smoke as punishment.

Teachers spotted the lads lighting up in the playground at the primary school in Sukabumi, Indonesia, and sent them to the headmaster's office.

As they waited nervously, the 11 pupils expected a severe telling off and heavy detention penalties - plus letters home to their parents.

But when head Tati Maelati called them in, he actually made them line up against the wall and handed them each several cigarettes.

He demanded they smoke them one after the other as a "deterrent" as they would feel the bad effects of the smoking.

Another teacher filmed the strange punishment showing the Grade 2 students ended up laughing and smiling as they happily puffed away on the gays.
When the footage reached parents they were outraged and demanded to see the headteacher.

Local child protection activists and the local government representatives also complained.

One mum told local media that she was even considering withdrawing her son from the Pamuruyan State Elementary School 1 in the Cibadak district of Sukabumi regency.

The 35-year-old woman said: "This was such a a cruel punishment.The other teachers have told me that they have also complained, and have now banned the headmaster from using this kind of punishment.
The head said he gave the boys several cigarettes to smoke as a 'discouragement'

SOURCE:http://starnation.com.ng/schoolboys-8-caught-with-cigarettes-forced-to-chain-smoke-as-punishment/

cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44

Re: Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment by PizzleGold(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment by hisgrace090: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Its unacceptable and for that I'll be the last to take it.
Re: Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2018
The principal get too much sense.

If only this kind of punishment was rendered unto me every time I was caught stealing meat from the pot...

I'd have turned out to be a vegetarian now.

But alas my mum was such a magician that whenever she caught me... I always end up seeing bright stars.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment by PizzleGold(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2018
Xaos:
The principal get too much sense.

If only this kind of punishment was rendered unto me every time I was caught stealing meat from the pot...

I'd have turned out to be a vegetarian now.

But alas my mum was such a magician that whenever she caught me... I always end up seeing bright stars.

Bad shaid
Re: Schoolboys, 8, Caught With Cigarettes Forced To Chain Smoke As Punishment by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stoner children, they're even laughing, no be today them start to dey stone.

(1) (Reply)

These Lebanese Were Arrested By Police Trying To Smuggle Dollars From Ghana / Toyota Corolla Hijacked At Opebi Traffic Light / How Drunk Kenyan Man Stabbed His Two Daughters To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.