Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure (29319 Views)

PDP Presents Certificate Of Return To Ademola Adeleke (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure by berrystunn(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Susu888:

WORDS ON MARBLE!

''I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for APGA. The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit politics. APGA made me what I am today. APGA is like a movement. I have enough funds to last me outside politics any day I decide to leave APGA which I have made up my mind never to leave. Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to achieve their aims. APGA is the identity and the reflection of the Igboman. No Anambrarian should vote for PDP. PDP is a party alien to Igbos. The party is synonymous with destruction''

*- Peter Obi*

Ok vote APGA candidate for president.
In Atiku-obi I stand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints New Supreme Court Justice, Rejects One Bill / APC State Chairmen Meet Sunday Over Ultimatum To Oshiomhole / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.