Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,256 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 (270121 Views)

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
When I was going to work this morning, the bike I took was stuck in traffic. I initially thought it was because of the bad road, but when I got near the cause of the traffic, it was because of something else.

A Black Maria was filled to the brim with people, and a police picknup van was behind the Black Maria. The traffic came to a standstill and the bike I took was directly beside the Black Maria. The people inside the Black Maria were wailing seriously. I could see them from the opening of the Black Maria.

One of them was shouting at the top of his voice. From what he said, I found out that all of them were raided this morning on their way to their various jobs. I told the bike man to slow down so that I can hear more. The guy shouting said that the policeman demanded for N100,000 from him and he had just N1,000 which he gave to the policeman that arrested him. He was still arrested after his N1,000 was collected.

Another one chipped in amidst hot tears that he knows that they were arrested to be imprisoned and to replace rich criminals who have bought their freedom. He kept screaming 'na bricklayer I be! I no be criminal! My wife just born!' I did not notice that one of the policemen inside the pick up truck behind the Black Maria has come down. He asked what I was doing there and brought out his gun. He asked if we want to join them.

The bike man started his bike and ran like hell!

The policeman started laughing and mentioned something before the bike man ran' He said: 'una be @segalink people abi? Na una no allow us take water drop cup? God pass una.' I couldn't get the police station they are taking them to; but I guess it should be the one in Charley Boy. Nigeria keeps getting scarier to live in. Our police keeps getting worse everyday! How can you raid people on the streets and demand for such an amount?

How can you pick an innocent person from the street to replace a criminal who bought freedom?
How can you treat an innocent person like an animal just because he is going to work for his daily bread?

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Greatken007(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olamsoh:
When I was going to work this morning, the bike I took was stuck in traffic. I initially thought it was because of the bad road, but when I got near the cause of the traffic, it was because of something else.

A Black Maria was filled to the brim with people, and a police picknup van was behind the Black Maria. The traffic came to a standstill and the bike I took was directly beside the Black Maria. The people inside the Black Maria were wailing seriously. I could see them from the opening of the Black Maria.

One of them was shouting at the top of his voice. From what he said, I found out that all of them were raided this morning on their way to their various jobs. I told the bike man to slow down so that I can hear more. The guy shouting said that the policeman demanded for N100,000 from him and he had just N1,000 which he gave to the policeman that arrested him. He was still arrested after his N1,000 was collected.

Another one chipped in amidst hot tears that he knows that they were arrested to be imprisoned and to replace rich criminals who have bought their freedom. He kept screaming 'na bricklayer I be! I no be criminal! My wife just born!' I did not notice that one of the policemen inside the pick up truck behind the Black Maria has come down. He asked what I was doing there and brought out his gun. He asked if we want to join them.

The bike man started his bike and ran like hell!

The policeman started laughing and mentioned something before the bike man ran' He said: 'una be @segalink people abi? Na una no allow us take water drop cup? God pass una.' I couldn't get the police station they are taking them to; but I guess it should be the one in Charley Boy. Nigeria keeps getting scarier to live in. Our police keeps getting worse everyday! How can you raid people on the streets and demand for such an amount?

How can you pick an innocent person from the street to replace a criminal who bought freedom?
How can you treat an innocent person like an animal just because he is going to work for his daily bread?
I believe the write up above was only an assumption because black maria is not used any how and are you talking of police cell or prison yard. Everything sound too quick up there.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
If you know of a LICENSED veterinarian in Lagos/Ogun state that loves the job, but can't find employment, please have same shoot me an email with cv. Ayodeji[at]taillords[dot]com
Looking for an opportunity to learn about project management, HR, client management & the Nigerian business ecosystem? Awesome! Insiteful Solutions has two openings in Lagos and Abuja for a program and operations executive. Apply by emailing your cv to hello@insiteconsult.com
A reputable organization in Abuja requires the services of an experienced Office Manager.
Qualification: Human Resource and Administrative
Experience: Minimum of 3 years.
Applicants should send their CV and cover letter to Career@mecerconsulting.com
Tel: 0708447863
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2019
A reputable Hotel in Abuja needs an experienced staff of a Bar Manager urgently.
Qualification: A graduate with 3-5 years experience that can drive a bar for profitability.
Applicant should send their CV to career@mecerconsulting.com or call
Tel: 07084478463
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2019
A Super Smart Female Corp member, who is bright, well spoken and beautiful is needed in a HR consulting firm ASAP. Locaton: Abuja.

Send an email to info.eclathrconsulting@gmail.com with the subject NYSC or call 08186016498.

Help me share someone might be needing a PPA. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Are you an Accountant (Do you know anyone who is) in between jobs and open for a short-term project?

If you have 1-2years practical experience in Finace. Send your application to: recruitment.ng@bridgeinternationalacademies.com using “Finance Associate(Contract)” as the subject
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2019
We have an urgent need to recruit Direct Sales Agent for a financial institution.

Minimum of OND .
No age restrictions.

Please come to ICS Outsourcing Limited 6 Olusoji Idowu street off Association Avenue (by Obanikoro Bus stop) Ilupeju Lagos by 12pm prompt on Friday 21 June, 2019.

Dress corporate

Ask of Funmi or Mr. Tomi on arrival.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Graduate Accountant at Sujimoto Construction Ltd, Ikoyi

(link: http://B.Sc/HND) B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
Minimum of 2:1
ICAN is an added advantage.
Must have completed NYSC

Send your CV indicating your CGPA to: careers@sujimotonig.com
Subject: 'Fresh Graduate Accountant'
Job opportunity at Domestic Staff Ng

Position: Caregiver (caring for an 80 year old woman)
Work schedule: Live-in
Salary: 40k
Bonus: Free accommodation & feeding

To Apply: Forward your CV and recent pics to domesticstaffnaija@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08035555943
BOSAK MFB is recruiting for IT support. interested individual should send CV to olaidefuyi-williams@bosakmfb.com

Experience: 2-3years minimum

Sex: Male/Female.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
A cleaning company located in Maryland Lagos but with client located at ikeja and environs requires Janitors (Trained Cleaners) that will be mobilized to their different clients location based on their own home locations.

Vacancy: Hygiene Officer

Location: Ikeja GRA (only resident close to aforementioned will be contacted)

Male and female (18-35)

Method of Application
Interested applicant should send Their Resume/CV
Info@qmclean.com.ng

Prospective Candidate will be trained before mobilised to Suitable locations
****************************************************************************************************************
A leading International Retail Company is seeking to hire a Front Desk Officer who can work 3 times a week.

Requirements:
• BSc is required
• Presently serving in lagos or yet to proceed for NYSC

Salary: 50k plus other benefits.
Interested candidates should send CVs to Jennifer.hrcareers@gmail.co
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2019
A structural Engineer with at least two years post NYSC design Experience in highrise structural design, is needed for immediate full time job in a Lagos based Real Estate firm.

This job offer comes with accommodation and feeding.

1 month probational period before becoming a full-time staff.

Send your CV and cover letter with the SUBJECT "Structural Engineer" to hr@florahomesgc.com

PS: Applicant must be ready to resume within 48hours

Application closes on June 20th.
**************************************************************************************************************
Job Title: Administrative Officer

Job Description
We are looking for a new Administrative Officer, who handles the administrative work in our Port Harcourt office.

Requirements
Educational level: B.Sc or M.Sc in Business Administration or Marketing
Below 32 years
Male.

Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their complete Applications to "the General Manager, Engr. Matthias Vierheilig" by mail to:

matthias.vierheilig@aodemarg.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Note: Please be aware that incomplete applications won't be considered.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Job Title: Sales Manager

Requirements
A sales manager who has knowledge and experience in Food&Catering, selling of aggregates with HND or B.SC in Sales Marketing or any other related field.

Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: enquiries@winlynltd.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Very Urgent Vacancies(Lagos)

1. Accountant with 3-5 years Experience , Must be Accounting Graduate. Membership Or Student of ICAN with ability to use accounting package is advantage.

2. Customers Complaint Handler. a graduate with 3-5 years experience in similar role.

3. Internal Auditor, who must be graduate of Accounting with 3-5years Experience in similar role.

CV: logisticshaves@gmail.com

PLEASE ONLY THE QUALIFIED ONES SHOULD APPLY. as shortlisting commence immediately.
*********************************************************************************************************
We are currently recruiting for the following roles (urgent vacancies):

1. Sales Representatives with 3-5 years experience in similar role
Locations: Aba, Abeokuta, Ibadan
2. Depot Accountant with 3-5 years experience
3. Data Analyst with minimum of 3 years experience
4. Customer Care Rep (Igbo speaking) with 2 years experience
Interested applicants should apply via

recruitment@wemydrbrowns.com
***************************************************************************************************************
An NGO Consulting firm in Abuja is seeking to fill the vacant post of;

Job Title : Compliance Officer
Qualifications : Audit/ Account
Experience: 1-2 years experience in related field

ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow the compliance process by ensuring the flow of project documentation from the bases to the coordination office in the capital;
· Ensure regular controls on the quality of the documentation: verify the exactitude and the consistency of the information on the documents in regards to the procedures and report all errors.
· Take part in the review of the compliance process and ensure that all the documentation follows the procedures on a monthly basis, report all eventual unconformities, and propose plans for regularization and improvement methods if necessary ;
· Ensure a good archiving of the FLAT files;
· Partake in and report on the implementation of the recommendations and action plans following the audits;
· Comply with the auditor’s Code of Conduct.
· Ensure the preparation of the external audits, through the review of supporting documents, identifying possible anomalies and sending the “FLAT Compliance checklist”
· Identify the risks, communicate them and implement the corrective measures in relations to the relevant department;
· Contribute to the good progress of the external audit: make yourself available, implement the corrective measures demanded, partake in the kick-off and close-up meetings of each external audit
· Ensure the update of the “External audit recommendations follow-up” and ensure the correct implementation of the recommendations of the external audits in relations with the relevant departments.
· Conduct regular spot-checks, draft the spot-checks reports and ensure the follow-up of the recommendations;
· Plan, organize and conduct internal audit missions following internal audit methodology (using the internal audit checklist);
· Ensure the preparation of the Monthly Compliance Report (MCR)

Send CV to sarah.hyat@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
An ICT company in Lagos is currently recruiting young graduates for the role of ACCOUNT OFFICER.

REQUIREMENTS
. B.Sc/HND in any discipline
. Good communication and interpersonal skills
. Proficient computer skills
. Excellent social media marketing skills
. Good relationship management skills
. Ability to network and prospect for new clients

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send a one page resumè to hr2innovate@gmail.com on or before June 28th, 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019
applications for the roles below *URGENTLY*:
1. a strong HR & Admin Manager for a renowned Training Institute in Lekki.
One who is a strong HR generalist.
Minimum qualification, Bsc with 7-9 years experience. Pay is N300,000 gross

2. Consulting Manager with strong consulting background- astute in management consulting, career management, training, Advisory, capability building. Etc.
Pay is N300,000 Minimum qualification,
Bsc with 7-9 years experience.
If your interested or have someone to recommend, send your CV to recruitmentforclients@gmail.com with the role as subject of mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2019
A real estate company in V/I is recruiting for the post of a Business Developer.

The criteria for employment:

Candidate must have at least 3years experience in estate management

Candidate must be a goal getter.

Candidate must have strategic marketing experience.

Candidate must be goal oriented and have great zeal for the job

Candidate must be a degree holder

Interested candidate should forward CV to recnecr@gmail.com
**************************************************************************************************************
Applications for the roles below *URGENTLY*:

1. A strong HR & Admin Manager for a renowned Training Institute in Lekki. One who is a strong HR generalist.

Minimum qualification, Bsc with 7-9 years experience.

Pay is N300,000 gross

2. Consulting Manager with strong consulting background- astute in management consulting, career management, training, Advisory, capability building. Etc.

Pay is N300,000

Minimum qualification, Bsc with 7-9 years experience.

Send your CV to recruitmentforclients@gmail.com with the role as subject of mail.
*****************************************************************************************************************
We are recruiting for the following role of a Consultant Gynaecologist for one of our clients, one of the leading medical facilities in the country.

Job Title: CONSULTANT-GYNAECOLOGIST

Job Location: LAGOS

Females are preferred for this role.

Job Summary: The Consultant-Gynecologist is a qualified and registered medical professional responsible for administering fertility care to clients in a friendly, warm, professional, and overall satisfactory manner which represents TBC values of Ethics, Honesty, Innovation, and Excellence.

Education and Experience:

MBBS - Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Minimum of 5 years post-fellowship experience
Cognate experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Interested and ONLY qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to talent@strategichireafrica.com using the role applied for as the subject title.

Please re-broadcast. Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Front Desk Officer

Qualification
OND
Good MS office skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills.

Method of Application
Send their CV to: recruitment@ibfcalliance.com with the Job Role as reference.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Flakky26(f): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Our organisation is into online marketing. We help to promote businesses online. We need business cards as many as possible in.different areas of business. Fashion,real estate,car dealers, event planners, catering,fashion etc

We buy business cards for N15naira each. If you have some business cards available. Call 08158992501 to know how to get to our office.

We urgently need the services of a field officer .if interested send your name,age,qualification ,address, state to 08158992501. He or she must be based in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Quantity Surveyor- Lagos

* Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering, or any related field
* 2years and above of general construction estimating experience and quantity surveying experience.

CV to: info.mccnig@gmail.com
Fresh Jobs at The Cromwell Courtyard Hotel - Lagos
Deadline: 24 June, 2019

Waitress

Cook / Chef

The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience on the job.

Applicants should send CVs to wale.k@thecromwellcourtyardhotel.com
Relationship Officers at Crossover Microfinance Bank

Locations: Iyana-Ipaja, Ikorodu, Shomolu & Ajegunle - Lagos.

CV to: recruitment@crossovermb.com using the role and location of interest mentioned above as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2019
You probably don't realise how mentally disappointing young people in Nigeria are until you have something to do with recruitment.
How these guys want good paying jobs without developing their human capital.
I was to fill a role and it's like i have seen it all.

Is this Laziness or Ignorance?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Vacancy for the following positions in an organization in Lagos

*Account Officer*
Bsc/HND in Accounting
Minimum of 3years working experience in a related field, vast knowledge of Sage Evolution Pastel and Microsoft Excel

2) HR Executive
BSc/HND in Personnel Management or Related discipline

Min of 4 years experience in Human Resources Mgt. and Administration.
CVs to be forwarded to currentadvertiser@gmail.com
The job title should be used as the heading of the mail.

Closes 28th June 2019
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Our client in the textile industry has the following roles open for applications;

1) Client Service Executive 1-2 years experience
2) Digital Marketer 2-3 years experience
3) Sales Executive 1-2 years experience
4) Office Assistant
5) Driver

Location is Surulere.

Candidates should be resident in Surulere or its environs

Send CV to recruitment@bluesteelsolutions.com.ng with role as subject of the application
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Adesuwa147(f): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pls o I'm looking for a nice PPA in Kaduna
Any one with link pls help before I decamp. Female, social sciences
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by olu4life(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
A DISPATCH RIDER is needed for immediate employment. A person who has prior experience working as a dispatch rider

Job Role: Dispatch RIders.
Requirement:
Efficient bike rider who understands Lagos route and is capable of using google map ...

Contact us @0809 977 5702 ..
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by TOMMYS: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Olamsoh:
You probably don't realise how mentally disappointing young people in Nigeria are until you have something to do with recruitment.
How these guys want good paying jobs without developing their human capital.
I was to fill a role and it's like i have seen it all.

Is this Laziness or Ignorance?

small boy. nobody ask you if you be HR person.
no come here con dey from. nobody see you o. who you epp.

ok which good paying job were you contracted to fill and how much is the pay?. tell us
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by ovokate(f): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2019

TOMMYS:

small boy. nobody ask you if you be HR person.
no come here con dey from. nobody see you o. who you epp.

ok which good paying job were you contracted to fill and how much is the pay?. tell us

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (254) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.