Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 (267629 Views)

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by dedons: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
DaBogu:
Our client seeks to employ a female front desk officer/secretary

Qualification: Bsc/HND

Interested candidates should forward their CVs to recruitments@iejlimitedng.com, 'front desk/secretary' subject of the mail, on or before 2nd July 2019
Is this still available?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Skooldeto(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
any job opportunity in Abuja?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Glorylevi: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
DaBogu:
I’m looking for some1 who has ran a food business or can run & manage a big food business in Ondo state. You’ll have a team, will be cooking for a minimum of 1000 Refinery staff twice a day with a salary of N500k monthly plus benefits & accommodation on site. 3yrs contract.

I’m also going to need suppliers to work with. Meat, fish, eggs, pepper, frozen chicken, oil, palm oil etc if you know anyone or you can supply any of these things DM me. We will need more things to be supplied but let’s start with these. Thanks.

So far so good I’ve gotten prospective candidates for the position of Kitchen Manager. I’ll be hiring a team of cooks, servers etc (10 in total). Salaries ranging from N70k to N100k. If you’ve sent me a DM please bear with me. Thank you.

This job opportunity sounds mouth watering I know but please before you message me know that it’s a full time position, you’ll need to relocate and it’s going to start out as a 7 day a week gig. You’ll probably be under pressure 80% of the time to make sure food is never late.

Good morning, please if you are a Pastry Chef (Meat Pie, Donut, sausage roll, fish pie) Please indicate in my DM’s via twitter Maryam Abdulrazaq @ @ayinke_AR. Salary is N100k plus accommodation in Ondo State.
please how can one apply. I want to refer someone a professional that can run and manage a big food business.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by tall2ce(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Job Title: Account Supervisor

Job Description

*Overseeing the general accounting function

*Build assembly to production.

*Reconcile production balance weekly.

*Review monthly payroll.

*Closing monitoring production and operation cost.

*Ensuring compliance with policies and procedures (internal controls).

*Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.

*Supervising the activities of the department.

*Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.

*Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.

*Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure

Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.

Job Specification

*Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline.

*Minimum of 3-5years experience in a FMCG firm.

*Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

*Proficiency with the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage.

*Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.

*Microsoft Office Proficiency.

*Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Qualified applicant should send CV to recruitment@fastizers.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by shizzy7(f): 2:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
DaBogu:
I’m looking for some1 who has ran a food business or can run & manage a big food business in Ondo state. You’ll have a team, will be cooking for a minimum of 1000 Refinery staff twice a day with a salary of N500k monthly plus benefits & accommodation on site. 3yrs contract.

I’m also going to need suppliers to work with. Meat, fish, eggs, pepper, frozen chicken, oil, palm oil etc if you know anyone or you can supply any of these things DM me. We will need more things to be supplied but let’s start with these. Thanks.

So far so good I’ve gotten prospective candidates for the position of Kitchen Manager. I’ll be hiring a team of cooks, servers etc (10 in total). Salaries ranging from N70k to N100k. If you’ve sent me a DM please bear with me. Thank you.

This job opportunity sounds mouth watering I know but please before you message me know that it’s a full time position, you’ll need to relocate and it’s going to start out as a 7 day a week gig. You’ll probably be under pressure 80% of the time to make sure food is never late.

Good morning, please if you are a Pastry Chef (Meat Pie, Donut, sausage roll, fish pie) Please indicate in my DM’s via twitter Maryam Abdulrazaq @ @ayinke_AR. Salary is N100k plus accommodation in Ondo State.
hello, I know someone who can supply palm oil at a good price.. That's her major business _ wholesale.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by sben2308(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
We need an office assistant whose major functions will be to clean the office and run errands.

A male or Female who lives in Olowoira, Ojodu Berger, and Environs.
Requirements- WAEC or SSCE

Pay is 15,000 per month

Please, send CV to:
sben2308@gmail.com

Application closes by Friday, 12th July 2019

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by joshtega27(m): 3:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
hello everyone,
I am Ejite Otega, an undergraduate student of the Federal University of Technology Owerri currently in my fourth year studying Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Telecomms option to be precise).
I am seeking for an industrial training position for 6months (I am currently available).
I reside at Port Harcourt, but am open to available placements anywhere across Nigeria(If accommodation can be made available I will appreciate).
I await a favourable response from this end.
thanks!

I can be contacted via 08169068741 or joshtega27@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by MyExpression(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
DaBogu:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Dispatch Rider

I'm in Enugu, and I have a bike I would like to franchise for dispatch ride company.

Can you set up a link?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Barry214: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2019
DaBogu:

is this still available... I can supply eggs and palm oil at wholesale price.palm oil direct from the farm.you can contact me on barrykay214@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by software(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

A Reputable Firm seeks the services of an Accountant in Abuja

Job Title: Accountant
Salary: #40,000 to #60,000
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel

Job Descriptions

• Managing day-to-day Transactions
• Preparing Accounts and Tax returns
• Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
• Auditing financial information
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
• Analyzing Accounts and Business Plans
• Tax Planning Services with reference to Current Legislation
• Financial forecasting and Risk Analysis
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget

Application Closing Date: 11th July 2019

How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates who studied accounting or any finance related course with vast knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel, residing in Abuja only, should send their resume and eligibility statement to info@avksecurity.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2019
Yes Sir!
Wolexdey:
Thanks so much for the updates.
Kindly link up with Ibadan vacancies.

Most are Lagos based...
Thanks!
Stay Bless... Stay Safe
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Good morning

An experienced Female Social Media Manager CV should be forwarded to yemmat2015@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2019
smiley

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2019
You can call the CBN Contact Centre on +2347002255226 if your bank refuses to accept unfit and mutilated notes from you #MutilatedNairaNotes

1 Like

We are looking to hire 2 data entry staff for an SAP project for 2 months.

Knowledge of SAP B1 is required and an Accounting background is an added advantage.

Candidate should be ready to resume as soon as possible!

send CVs to yjibrinyaro@terragonltd.com. Deadline:9/7/19
Vacancy for a graphics designer or cinematographer in Warri Delta state. Preferably an NYSC Corp Member Looking for a PPA .Must be an advance user of Adobe suite send CV to awoscop@gmail.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2019
*Job Title: Pre-school Teachers*

Candidate must be
- familiar with /experienced in the EYFS (The Early Years Foundation Stage) curriculum
- send CV with cover note to careers@edencarelimited.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.

Openings for HR Trainees
Location - Lekki, Lagos

Interested applicants should please send their CVs to oadeyanju@fosadconsulting.com using ''HR Trainee" as their email's subject.

Candidates must reside on the Island - Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah etc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2019
SALES EXECUTIVES needed in a reputable company

Must not be older than 30 years of age

Must have raw field sales experience

Venue: Lagos Island, Marina

Interview Date: Monday 8th July, 2019.

Time: 12 noon

Salary: N70,000
Transport allowance: N20,000
Data/Call allowance: N10,000

Send your cv to hr@ using 'Sales Executive' as the subject of the mail.

*Corporate Driver urgently needed*

Should reside around Obalende/VI axis preferably, but not a must

Should be able to drive both manual and automatic vehicles

Salary 50k monthly

Interested persons should please call 09062787108 or send CV to hr@trinostudios.com

A multinational FMCG Company vacancy for an Experienced #Microbiologist in food industry with relevant certificates in the discipline are essential for considerations. Only qualified candidates should send CV to: bamidele.agboola@olamnet.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Vacancy: *Front Desk*
Company: Financial institutions
Experience Level: 0- 1Years

I'm looking to hire a front desk officer.

How to Apply: Use

*Front desk*as email subject and send your profile to:

*humanresources@firmus.com.ng
HR/ Admin Manager

Location- Minna, Nigaria
Exp - 5yrs & Above
HND/ Bsc in any discipline,ACIPM will be an added advantage.
Salary- As per Industry background.
Preference - Pharmaceuticals Industry background preferred

Interested candidate can apply to NAkabogu@danagroup.com
Looking for safety Officer role in #Ibadan, #Lagos and #PortHarcourt. Send your CV ASAP.
Minimum of ISPON level 3 abiodun.babayemi@projects.hurlag.com
Specify state when you're sending your CV
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2019
Graduate Housemanship/Internship Recruitment at Nigerian Air Force Hospital

-Pharmacist
-Lab Scientist
-Optometrist
-Medical Doctor
-Physiotherapist

*Accommodation+salary

Interested candidates are to obtain Application Forms (free of charge) at 661 NAF Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2019
A newly opened hotel at Woji Town, #PortHarcourt invites applications from experienced & qualified candidates for employment:

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2019
An E&P company urgently seeks to fill the following position listed below

IT Manager : 10 yrs exp in managing the IT infrastructure of project locations.
Number: 2

CVs shld be sent to gafar.ayodeji@oilmanpowerng.com on or before Wednesday July 10, 2019

Over The Counter (OTC) staff are urgently needed in a Community Pharmacy in Festac, Lagos

Requirements:
A min of SSCE with five credits including mathematics and English

Suitable and Interested candidates should send CVs to eolanipekun@victorydrugs.com.ng

Opening for an experienced HMO officer in our hospital. Interested candidate should send CV to ieluwa@kleinburgmedical.com . Only those with experience will be invited for interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2019
Laboratory Operator at DMA Agric Limited

Locations: Bauchi, Ekiti, Jos, Okenne, Minna, Ogoja , Sokoto and Oyo

Deadline: 9 July 2019

Kindly send CV and cover letter to hr@terraagric.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2019
Job Title: IT Technical Support Officer - Rivers & Lagos

Candidate should be a graduate of Computer Science, Software Engineering or any relevant field.

Application Closing Date
5th July,

CV to: vacancies@genesisgroupng.com with IT Technical Support as subject.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2019
A fast growing Microfiance Institution headquartered at Mainland Lagos is Hiring Credit Officers for the following branches.
• Okokomaiko
• Iyana Era
• Alakuko
• Cele Egbe
• Okooba
• Abule Egba

Job Title: Credit Officer
Reporting: Branch Manager
Qualifications: OND or it's Equivalent.

Job Description:
• Marketing/Client Mobilization
• Record Keeping
• Client/Group Management
• Collecting Overdue Loans
• Grow Sales - Loan & Savings

Salary: 35,000 excluding Transport allowance.

Interested Candidate should send CV to growth.successdigest@yahoo.com with the position and their Location as the subject of the mail. E.g CREDIT OFFICER - ALAKUKO
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2019
Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, a major player in the hospitality industry, seeks to hire an

experienced Chief Engineer

Job objective: Performs, manages and supervises the maintenance operations for exterior and interior facilities including electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, heating, cooling structural and other maintenance works necessary to maintain the property in an optimum and efficient condition.
Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all building maintenance, engineering and upkeep of the hotel
• Handle the tasks of planning and scheduling all maintenance and engineering works, within budgets and time constraints
• Perform responsibilities of supplier and stock management, as well as for budgets and costs
• Responsible for leading and developing a team of hotel maintenance staff
• Ensure that the highest standards are maintained and managed effectively
• Liaise, manage and organize all external contractors as required

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to Kellsamoo@gmail.com
using “Chief Engineer” as subject of mail.

Deadline: 12 noon, July 9th 2019
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2019
Finance and Administrative Officer
Location.:Oyo, Ibadan

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to:

hr@agridriveltd.com

using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.

Note: Interviews will be held in July 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2019
We seek to recruit interested and qualified candidates who are creative and passionate about digital marketing to fill the position below:

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher

Job Description
Delivering the curriculum to students effectively and in a caring manner
Effective use of Assistant teachers where appropriate.
Conducive Classroom environment.
Other teachers within immediate departmental or year level team, both within the campus and across both campuses.
Main Duties
Communication:
Maintaining professional standards in all discourse with students, colleagues, administrators, parents and other stakeholders, whether verbal or written.
Ensuring own standards of written English are at a high level in all public documentation.
Maintaining high standards of clarity in use of the spoken word.
Recording and reporting incidents fully and clearly.
Ensuring open days and other parental meetings are conducted in a spirit of mutual cooperation and support.
Maintaining proper records of meetings with parents.
Teaching and learning
Ensuring teaching is fully delivered and implemented according to the curriculum.
Setting homework according to the homework timetable.
Ensuring homework tasks are meaningful, valid and relevant.
Offering ideas for curricular and pedagogic development within the year level/department.
Supporting year level and departmental curricular initiatives, and taking the lead where appropriate.
Assessing student work fully in line with school and departmental policy and documentation, paying attention to developing the needs of the individual student.
Recording assessment outcomes effectively to encourage individual progression.
Utilizing existing data and information to support individual progression.
Maintaining examples of work to use in parental meetings and as evidence of individual achievement.
Maintaining and regularly updating attractive classroom displays which support or exemplify classroom practice.
Pastoral:
Supporting and developing the emotional, spiritual and moral development of every child in a class/tutor group.
Deliver pastoral lessons where required according to the programme and supporting its delivery by others where appropriate.
Taking notice of any behaviour or attitude changes of any child that give cause for concern, and responding appropriately.
Person Specification
B.Ed/B.Sc/HND in Mathematics or related course
Minimum qualification of second class upper (second class lower with extensive experience can be considered)
Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Assthrmanager@greenspringsschool.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019

Job Title: Administrative Assistant

Job Requirements
The Admin Assistant must possess HND/B.Sc in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
He/She must reside on the Island and should be able to drive
0-3 years experience is required.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@leksville.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2019

Job Title: Administrative Officer

Requirements
B.Sc/HND in any relevant field is required.
Prior experience as an Administrative Officer is an added advantage.
Ability to use the Microsoft office suite software packages.
Strong time management and organizational skills.
Candidates should not be more than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: info@jojehospital.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (254) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.