Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 (267363 Views)

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Griller

Position Status: Full time

General Position Summary
Grilling of Catfish, tilapia, Crocker fish and Chicken
Receive raw grilling items from suppliers
Regularly go to market to buy items not supplied
Ensure all items received are of good quality and the right quantity
Ensure items are refrigerated
Arranged grilled items in an appealing manner
Ensure grilling environment and items are kept clean at all time
Label food items appropriately
Grill requested food items in accordance with customers’ specifications and preset recipes
Manage portions of grilled food items and garnish them
Knowledge and Experience
Knowledge on grilling best practices
Attention to detail
Proactive and ready to take initiatives
Ability to create new recipes from time to time
Very approachable
Understand the grilling market space
Salary
Between N20,000 to N30,000 monthly.

Application Closing Date
10th August, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: laveedahfoods@gmail.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
True Vine Creche is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Experienced Nanny

Requirements
Experienced Nanny with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
Qualification: SSCE.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: careers@i-cubeworldwide.net using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
WALK-IN INTERVIEW

This is a short term project that will run for 2 months.

BRAND AMBASSADORS

•Education: Minimum HND
•Possession of smart phones is required.
Interview :13th- 15th August, 2019.
Venue: 5A Dele Adedayo Street, Off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu, Lagos.
Time: 10am
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Vacancy (ikeja)
1) HR officer
2)Purchasing officer
Experience:
About 1 year experience
Qualifications: Bsc/HND.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to elavindinesh@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Happy Sallah Celebrations in Advance
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
sorry it closed
Brooke60:
hellot. How can I contact you? I am available for this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
sorry its closed
Brooke60:
hellot. How can I contact you? I am available for this
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by DaBogu: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
I am going to share my experience as a recruiter, hiring executive assistants for several clients. Some may not like what I have to say, but I can only speak my truth.

Do we have a major youth unemployment problem in Nigeria,yes we do. While there is a challenge of not enough positions aligned with educated youths, as a recruiter I have seen there is a portion of the youth that is not serious about employment. Almost a sense of entitlement.

Many Nigerian youths have access to data and social media. That is how people find me and apply to jobs. I would think during your idle time, you would take time and teach yourself new skills and level up. Unfortunately this is not the case for many candidates I interview.

Let's say I have 10 candidates that I want to interview. Only 5 of them will respond to my initial interview. The other 5 candidates never respond.

Out of the 5 candidates that respond to my email, only three of them will be able to demonstrate knowledge of excel and PowerPoint.

Once I meet them in person, two candidates will call me the day of the interview with one long story basically saying they can not come to the interview, and only one candidate will actually be ready to present to a candidate.

After going to this process over and over again, I have started to ask myself is it worth it? I want to help more Nigerians get jobs, but it's clear to me overall we are not serious.
ver 400 resumes I have for EA positions, only 50 resumes have been presentable to clients.

Nigerian youths if there is not anything else you get out of my message, you need to level up. The Nigerian education system is not preparing you for the workforce. Start teaching yourself basic etiquette of how to apply for a job and the interview process.

Stop sending emails with no subject title or body in the email. Then you attach your resume and expecting a positive response.

Stop embellishing your resume, only to find your are not anything close to what your resume presents.

Do not put a number on a resume that will be hard for a recruiter to reach you.

And finally, if you applied to a position you should be in your inbox more than social media. I can not tell you how many times I get an email from a candidate a week later saying they are just now seeing my email.
This is the cold hard truth. As much as I want to help Nigerian youths. Many of us are not prepared for employment.

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
1. Principal
2. Head Teacher
3. Head of Quran/Arabic/Islamic studies
4. Any other teaching post

Venue: Sanabil International School Tal'udu Round About #Kano.

CV to siaeducationalconsultants@gmail.
com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Join HNG 6.0 Pre-Internship

1. URL (link: http://start.ng) start.ng

2. Learning tracks;
2a. Frontend;
2b. Backend;
2c. Digital Marketing;
2d. Mobile Development.

3. Location;
3a. Lagos State;
3b. Uyo city;
3c. Kaduna.

Deadline: TODAY
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
THE FOLLOWING VACANCIES ARE FOR URGENT HIRE AT A FILLING STATION IN EJIGBO, LAGOS STATE.

*ACCOUNTANTS WITH A MINIMUM OF HND IN ACCT

*SUPERVISORS WITH A MINIMUM OF OND IN ANY FIELD.

*ATTENDANTS WITH A MINIMUM OF SSCE

APPLICANTS MUST BE LAGOS RESIDENTS

SEND ALL CV'S TO tkajose@gmail.com WITH SUBJECT AS POST APPLIED FOR.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2019

Job Title: Science/Arts Teacher

Job Description
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Teachers to teach in the following areas below:

Nursery Section:
Nursery 2 Class
Primary Section:
Primary One
Primary four
Secondary Section:
English Language
Literature
Biology
Computer Science
Agric Science
CRS
Geography
Business Studies
Home Economics
Chemistry
Physics.
Qualifications
A graduate with B.Ed or any othe educational qualification (and must have done PGDE) with a minimum of 2-5 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
Must be an Excellent Classroom manager
Must be Computer literate.
Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for team work with a large staff strength.
Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
Must be resident within Aba, Abia State.
Expectations:
Excellent human relationship.
Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: rubethschools@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

References: Applicants should submit three references from reputable and credible individuals/organization.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Brookstone Property is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.

Applications are invited for:

Title: Accounts / Finance Trainee Programme

Job Description
We are currently seeking for a talented candidate to work with our Accounts /Finance Team. We are offering the successful candidate a twelve (12) month training program at our office in Nigeria.
The candidate will work closely with the Accounts/ Finance Team and other external stakeholders such as agents, attorneys, property owners, Auditors, Regulators and equity partners. The expectation is for the candidate to play a crucial role in the day to day management of Brookstone’s Accounts / Financing activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to put the candidate on the track to being an Accounts/ Finance professional and to work on a wide range of projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
As an employee of Brookstone Property, you will actively contribute to managing finances investment portfolio within our real estate development and investment activities. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lies with our people. We support our employee’s personal and professional growth and promote a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ensuring accounts are up to date and billings are correct
Following up to update/resolve outstanding issues
Reviewing financial data, analyzing, and making recommendations on where to minimize costs and maximize revenues
Monitors budget performance and prepares variance analysis
Tracking and updating spreadsheets with regular information on a weekly basis and as frequently as needed/required
Book Keeping: Tracking monthly income, revenue and expenses and reconciling bank statements
Analyzing financial data to make business sense of company’s standing
Progress reporting and attending meetings as scheduled
Financial control: ensuring that promptness in receipts of payments due from clients, and maximizing revenues and frugally managing costs.
Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement are needed.
Draw up long term and short-term Investment/financial plans for the business
Responsible for preparation of monthly financial outlook forecast, project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's objectives
Acts to ensure the accuracy of inventory balances by reconciling the book balance of stock/cash to physical balances
Preparation of Management Accounts.
Rendition of Monthly and annual returns to relevant tax authority and other regulatory bodies
Educational Requirements
BSc Accounting from a recognized university
1st Class or 2nd Class Upper
Masters degree will be an added advantage
At least 0 - 2 years of work experience in the finance/ audit firm or real estate industry
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or other accounting software
Other Requirements:
Motivated individual with an interest in investments, real estate, entrepreneurial and self-driven
Problem solver, analytical and good communicator
Open minded to learn, take up new challenges and adapt quickly
Sociable and hospitable.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2019.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: jobs@brookstone-property.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
HEN-CAP Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Responsibilities
Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
Maintaining accurate financial records.
Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
Computing taxes.
Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hencapnigltd@gmail.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2019

Job Title: Senior Tax Consultant

Job Responsibilities
Preparing and filing of tax returns (Companies Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Personal Income Tax and Withholding Tax, amongst others) including computations and supporting documents.
Responding to queries from tax regulatory authorities i.e. Federal Inland Revenue Service and respective State Boards of Internal Revenue (SBIR).
Withholding tax management for clients, including WHT credit note recovery.
Processing and obtaining corporate and personal tax clearance certificates for clients.
Preparing payroll computations and annual employee returns for clients.
Drafting tax advisory opinions to clients on sundry tax issues.
Assisting in FIRS and relevant SBIR audits of clients.
Ensuring clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations.
Conducting research on various tax stay awake issues.
Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures
Essential Skills and Educational Requirements
First degree in Accounting, Economics or any other related subject;
Candidate must have atleast 4 years Tax experience
A full qualification of ICAN/CITN equivalent is essential. We will also consider those who are tracking towards full qualification;
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
Strong Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) literacy including Excel, PowerPoint and Word; and
Demonstration of practical knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@deindeodusanya.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2019

Job Title: Audit Senior

Job Description
Planning and execution of audit fieldwork and statutory reporting;
Project management of all aspects of audit including agreeing audit timelines, team briefings and supervision, and delivery of audit work;
Demonstration of excellent knowledge of audit of International Accounting Standards (“IAS”) and International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) financial statements; relevant International Standards on Auditing (“ISA”); key audit tools software, including case ware, Microsoft suite, V-Lookup etc.;
Delivering full audit, investigation and other relevant reports for review in soft copy with hyperlinks and other review tools and; creating and maintaining hardcover back-up files;
Present in-house training, regularly, on relevant audit and assurance and related topics;
Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability;
Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues;
Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits;
Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential;
Keeping up to date with the company product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help the firm to grow its business;
Working on audit tenders and working as part of the relevant independence team on these tenders, tasks may include: reviewing engagement records, analysing and categorising the records, contacting partners for engagement information, preparing data and drafting independence reports;
Working on specific audit related projects across the audit function or other projects of the Firm, as may be assigned by Management; and
Carry out specific functions as may be assigned to you by the firm, from time to time.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@deindeodusanya.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SteveOfu: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2019

Job Title: Accounting Services Officer

Job Description
Ensuring complete capturing and accuracy of all transactions;
Preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements;
Generating monthly management account and consequently submitting it to external auditors;
Analysing, re-designing and documenting the accounting and financial policies and procedures of the company;
Setting up or upgrade the accounting framework of the company
Performing bi-monthly stock counts;
Carry out, professionally any other engagement that maybe assigned from time to time. and
Posting of all financial transactions into the accounting software.
Requirements
B.Sc in Accounting
Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Proficient use of Accounting Packages.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@deindeodusanya.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Nikki31: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
APPLICATION! APPLICATION!! APPLICATION!!!
One of the leading IT and manufacturing firms located in Ikorodu, Lagos state, requires educated and experienced personnel for employment into the below positions.
Job Title:
• Accountant (Urgent!)
• Digital Marketer

Minimum Educational Qualification: OND, HND, BSC. (Additional certificate is added advantage)
How to Apply:
Interested candidate should forward his/her CV to account@impedancesystems.com
Kindly write the position you are apply as the subject of your mail.
Submission ends 31st August 2019
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by IWealthCreator: 3:30am On Aug 10, 2019
Please a female computer typist with knowledge of microsoft office package and ability to use graphic software is needed within Akoka.
Remuneration is quite attractive.
If interested please send your CV/contact details by email to nimzoexpress@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SegZ24(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Olamsoh:
Teaching Jobs
Principal 3 years experience as a principal in a secondary school.
Bursar 3 years experience
Chemistry,biology, civic education teacher.
French ,phonics and Yoruba teacher
Applicants should send applications to
Recruit.bavari@gmail.com
Location pls

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2019
a driver is needed in ilupeju,lagos. the candidate must be between 40- 50yrs old call 08132618856 if interested. the salary is 50k
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2019
A Web and Digital Solutions company in Lagos has vacancy for a Sales/Marketing Officer.(Female).

Applicant must have a minimum of OND qualification. A Bsc or HND would be an added advantage.

Applicants must possess: At least 1 year experience in similar field.
*Proactive
*Knowledgeable on latest tech trends
*Goal Oriented
*Good command of English language
*Excellent writing skills
*Analytic and problem solving skill
*Innovative
*Interested in technology
*Requires little or no supervision

Must be sent before 10th August 2019
Subject- Sales/Marketing Officer

send cv to careers@mybudgethosting.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Urgently in need of dispatch riders around Ikeja axis in Lagos Nigeria. candidates must possess a valid drivers license. Send CVs to recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net with Dispatch Rider as the subject of the e-mail. Salary is very attractive.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Urgently in need of dispatch riders around Ikeja axis in Lagos Nigeria. candidates must possess a valid drivers license. Send CVs to recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net with Dispatch Rider as the subject of the e-mail. Salary is very attractive.

RGENT: Vacancies exist for PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS in a school in Mushin, Lagos.

Qualification is: NCE.

Candidates should be resident around Mushin or its immediate environs.

Please send updated CVs to strategichire2017@gmail.com with the subject title, “Primary School Teacher.”

Please re-broadcast.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2019
A smart and vibrant Driver with at least 8 years driving experience is needed at Magodo, Lagos, Nigeria.

The ideal candidate should reside around, Berger, Ikosi, ketu, ojota and environs. Interested?../ kindly call 08068947600

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by dagabkins(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello Booker's
Get your *Glory Correct Score VIP App*
BONUS
*Glory Betting Tips HT/FT VIP App* Available (which means pay for one get two...
Available for serious Booker's for few bucks
*free tips also drop here
Note *AppNotFree*
Don't lose this golden chance of winning.
Thanks...
Happy Making Money
Link us up on telegram channel @odds_makers
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by GeebeeM(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
DaBogu:
I am going to share my experience as a recruiter, hiring executive assistants for several clients. Some may not like what I have to say, but I can only speak my truth.

Do we have a major youth unemployment problem in Nigeria,yes we do. While there is a challenge of not enough positions aligned with educated youths, as a recruiter I have seen there is a portion of the youth that is not serious about employment. Almost a sense of entitlement.

Many Nigerian youths have access to data and social media. That is how people find me and apply to jobs. I would think during your idle time, you would take time and teach yourself new skills and level up. Unfortunately this is not the case for many candidates I interview.

Let's say I have 10 candidates that I want to interview. Only 5 of them will respond to my initial interview. The other 5 candidates never respond.

Out of the 5 candidates that respond to my email, only three of them will be able to demonstrate knowledge of excel and PowerPoint.

Once I meet them in person, two candidates will call me the day of the interview with one long story basically saying they can not come to the interview, and only one candidate will actually be ready to present to a candidate.

After going to this process over and over again, I have started to ask myself is it worth it? I want to help more Nigerians get jobs, but it's clear to me overall we are not serious.
ver 400 resumes I have for EA positions, only 50 resumes have been presentable to clients.

Nigerian youths if there is not anything else you get out of my message, you need to level up. The Nigerian education system is not preparing you for the workforce. Start teaching yourself basic etiquette of how to apply for a job and the interview process.

Stop sending emails with no subject title or body in the email. Then you attach your resume and expecting a positive response.

Stop embellishing your resume, only to find your are not anything close to what your resume presents.

Do not put a number on a resume that will be hard for a recruiter to reach you.

And finally, if you applied to a position you should be in your inbox more than social media. I can not tell you how many times I get an email from a candidate a week later saying they are just now seeing my email.
This is the cold hard truth. As much as I want to help Nigerian youths. Many of us are not prepared for employment.

I have 3 years help desk/IT Support. Very adaptable and learns very fast. I won't disappoint and given a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Karimalism05(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
SteveOfu:
1. Principal 2. Head Teacher 3. Head of Quran/Arabic/Islamic studies 4. Any other teaching post
Venue: Sanabil International School Tal'udu Round About #Kano.
CV to siaeducationalconsultants@gmail. com contact: 0705350898
Good evening MA, can you please help me with the full contact? thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Walk in Interview happening today;

An oil and gas service company is recruiting Front Desk Officers.

The ideal candidate should be female

Time - 10:00 AM
Venue- U-Connect Human Resources Limited.
5, Ogbunike Street, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1

Go with your CV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (254) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.