Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 (268456 Views)

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by cedarZee: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2019
Olamsoh:
Please don’t attach any documents (CV, cover letter, certificates etc) as google drive links.

Delete the password on your CV.

If nobody has asked for a cover letter, don’t send one, especially as the body of your email.

Okay, So what do we write as the body of the email?

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by CandiceJay(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Please help with the link. adunjanice@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2019
LONDON used BOYFRIEND(Akan)
@london_used

On the 15th of November last year,I lost my job with a debt of over 3m naira. I was running a hotel in Lagos with my friend & we paid the owner 1 million naira every month..September 2018,things went south & we started struggling to pay salaries & rent.we borrowed 2million to pay the owner of the hotel for September and October so we could renew the contract and look for a way to bounce back the following year. Meanwhile,we were owing our workers for 2 months,but we had hope of settling everything when we renew the contract. We emptied our accounts just to renovate the hotel and pay for the month of November. We did all this so we could get the owner to renew the contract,but he didn’t. When I came from Abuja to take the contract with my friend,I didn’t rent a house yet in Lagos,I was living in my hotel & hoping to get a good house in Lagos tho,but I didn’t stupid me..The deal was not all that good,but we just needed something to keep us busy. Sometimes you’ll pay the 1 million naira rent and salaries plus different expenses and end up going home with 20k. The only good thing was the comfort tho

On the 15th of November,this man came around with his lawyers and consultants and told us he was selling the hotel....wtf,you wanna sell the hotel and you didn’t even let us know before now?he said he needed money and a buyer just appeared.He gave us the following day to leave. Funny thing is,we had empty ourselves plus the debts just to pay for that month of November so we could renew the contract.. I was so confused cause I didn’t even have a house in Lagos and we were owing 3 million plus just because we wanted to make the hotel thing work. I was so confused and didn’t know what to do..God,how do I even start all over with all this debt??the only asset I had was my car on uber. I called our church administrator and told him if I could stay in the church for a while and he said I could..I was ashamed of letting People know what had happened..I didn’t know what to do at all. I was offered 800k for my car and I had no choice than to sell it..I was so depressed that I had to start smoking cigarettes. I mean,this hotel had collected the little savings I had just because I wanted to make it work I didn’t want to stay without working at all.I moved to the church without my church members knowing.. just myself and music director knew what happened. Long story short,I became very active active on Twitter just to cure my depression..I was always in bar where my

One of my customers was managing.. I’ll stay up there till 3a.m and go back to church to sleep. I couldn’t even go out cause I didn’t want any of my workers to harass me on the road. I made some friends on twitter tho Pals that I’ve never met before was always there for me.She’ll send me 2k 3k and so on to feed..I can’t count how many times she did this for me tho.. I was really struggling till the person I was owing arrested me and took me to the police. After everything,I was given till March this year to pay him off or I’ll have to sell my Land in Nasarawa.

On the 30th of January this year I wrote a story that went viral and that’s where everything changed. a friend came to my dm and told me he wanted to call me..I didn’t see this message for over 2 weeks because I was lazy to go through my dm. One day,he Tagged me on the timeline and told me to check my dm. I checked my dm and saw his number. It was a foreign number and he asked me to call him. When I called him on WhatsApp,we got talking and he said the story really made him laugh and he wanted to appreciate me.he asked for my details and sent me 100k...I was mad. Wtf,this guy just sent me 100k?for a story??it was unbelievable tho...we started talking and I told him what I was going through and where I was sleeping . I was shocked when he sent me another 70k and told me to look for a hotel and stay for 7 days that he’ll get back to me in a week.. I have never met this person till now...When he called me again after a week,he gave me someone’s contact in Lagos. When I met the lady,she told me she needed a long story she could use in marketing a new product in the market. I wrote the first part of it and she edited it and all that..She used it in marketing the product and paid me 350k for it...She told me the story went very well and asked me to write content for a video ad.. I wrote it and it went well as usual.within the space of 2 months,I had made Close to 800k @Daviz_ovoxo now sent me something that changed the whole situation..I sold my car tho and added everything up...I cleared the debt around June this year and rented a house. Long story short,that story turn things around..I met a lot of good people on Twitter that 7 came through for me when I had no hope.. I wanted to take my on Xmas day last year..I was so so depressed..I had nothing on me..why would I be sleeping in church on Xmas day. I wanted to end my life,but @Buttergirlll called me & sent me 10k. She told me to use it & chill that day

I actually finished the money in alcohol that day. But look at God now..Things have turned around for good . November last year was the worst period of my,But November this year is one of the best.. we had o account balance than,but now we have it in multiple zero.God is good I want to thank
Uwade, donmekxy, Buttergirlll, blvck_Witch, june_oye Helen ,MaryJane and Daviz especially for the love and money ...I’ve learnt something on social media..Don’t ignore dms. It’s not just social media. Someone on this app can actually change your life I can’t even type if I went through last year tho,but just know that it was terrible that I had to smoke at least a pack of cigarette in a day. No matter what you are going through,don’t give up.God can turn things around for you. Stay humble on social media & you never can tell

I hope my testimony inspired you .. All of us go dey alright las las. Someone that hyped me personally to his boss and I was given my highest ever paid job on Twitter.. he hyped me,but I delivered the job tho�thanks bro,I don’t regret knowing you especially for being a very good friend ..Was always calling me everyday to make sure I didn’t commit suicide.Thank you very much.. I’m grateful to you
Oya you can drop your own story under this thread let’s read and encourage ourselves

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Mammiejay01: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
my email address is olusayorose@gmail.com kindly assist with the link
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by irsakant: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
sceyd:
please send me the telegram link sceyd@yahoo.com
kindly add me via irsakant@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Tecres: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
5 Weeks ICT related contract job!

Do you have an OND, SSCE, good at using Computer, resides around Ijede, Ikorodu Lagos Nigeria. Send a 1 page CV to juliusmacaulay@gmail.com.

Location is very important. Closing date is 19, November 2019 by 4 pm
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2019
Job Title: Hospital Medical Representative

Locations: Ogun and Lagos

CV to: hr@dktnigeria.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Bank Teller role at U-CONNECT in #ABUJA

OND ONLY
SALARY:80K

Kindly REFER anyone you know that is interested who meets the criteria to come to #8 DAKALA ST OFF PARAKOU CRES WUSE II,ABUJA for an Open Interview on Tues-WED.19th-20th Nov 2019
Call:080-6846-0244
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Male Facility Officer

REQ:
Must have either HND/BSc in Arts or Social Sciences.
Min of 2 yrs cognitive exp/hands-on exp
Must be btw 21-26 yrs
Must live in Lagos (Agege, Oshodi, Ikeja, Ogba, Ojodu Berger) as the coy is situated in Ogba, Lagos

Salary is Attractive
Method of Application
If you have it, send your CV to careers@dmholdingslimited.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2019
Intern Opening

Opening exists for 2 Corpers with first degree in Accounting/Economics/Business Management in an investment and real estate company.

Interested candidates should send their resume to job-recruitment@casafina.com.ng

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
If you can write and speak in Chinese language, kindly send your application to hr_ng@miniso.com
Application Deadline: 21st November 2019
Slot: 3 positions
200k monthly salary.
The major Job function is to translate document from Chinese language to English
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
cc: Tellaoluwatosin
CandiceJay:
Please help with the link. adunjanice@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Tellaoluwatosin
irsakant:
kindly add me via irsakant@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Nasha48: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Please I'm In need of a Job. Abuja.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2019
Your CVs might be in order but you keep applying to vacancies you are not qualified for.

You might be qualified but your CV is not in order

I encourage your email and drop coke money cheesy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
If "A" interview didn't work out

You still have B, C, D, E...interviews waiting for you.

As we all know the alphabet has 25 more letters!

Don't give up too soon

If you are having difficulties in:

- Having interviews
- writing a convincing resume

JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP IN MY BIO, we'll help you out!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Develop mental strength, courage and resilience. These will take you far in life.
Try not to ask your rich and influential friends for favours, except it is important. Instead, look for ways to add value to them and make their life easier.Over-familiarity breeds disrespect. Deliberately distance yourself from people occasionally.

Learning changes everything. Never stop learning.

Share your success with those that help you make it.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
An organization needs a female intern who is in her twenties.

Qualification: OND

Location is Warri ( please candidate must be resident in Warri as there will be no provision for accomodation. If you are residing close to Enerhen junction, all the better).

Interested? Send a mail to namsteflon@yahoo.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Onezeal: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please send the Telegraph link to my email too: opepy16inter@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Adequate459: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Olamsoh:

Don't give up too soon

- Having interviews

The telegram link is not connecting

Can you send the link to my e mail,pls?
jummiek2009@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2019
It is!!!! It has been revoked to readmit members. please do try again.
Adequate459:

The telegram link is not connecting

Can you send the link to my e mail,pls?
jummiek2009@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2019
Urgent Recruitment at Dreamworks Direct

1. HR Officer (Min of 1 year experience)
2. Cashier (Min of 1 year experience)
3. Driver (Min of 3-5 years experience)

Applicants should send their CVs to recruit@dreamworksdirect.com before Friday 22nd Nov, 2019
We are hiring!
Manager Procurement Civil

15+ years of working exp in a reputed Industry is a must.

Industry Type: Oil and Gas

Qualification required:
BE civil

Interested candidates send CV on hiren.gadhavi@stoilmgt.com
Jaiz Bank is conducting aptitude test for fresh graduates next week Saturday 23/11/2019.

REQ:
-BSc (2:2)

-HND (Upper Credit)

-Degree (3rd class with MSc.or any professional qualificatn)

-HND (Lower Credit with MSc. or any professional qualificatn)

-Max age 28 years.

Pls send ur cv to ismaeel.oyelola@jaizbankplc.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Job Title: 50 FIELD SALES TRAINEES Or MARKETERS TRAINEES

JD:
Opera Ads needs a Marketing experienced employee with Min of 2yrs experience which can trained the new recruited field sales executive to the best description
Qualifications:
B. SC
Packages
Basic Salary: NGN 200,000

Interview Date: 20 November 2019
Time: 10 am
Pls come for Field Sales interview with OPERA
Note: For faster response chat: This WhatsApp link https:///Hfjuq0BEECoGxkxOxAHWtU
Please come with your Cv and send to jobs@isurfconsulting.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2019
Opay Owerri (Ocar) is currently recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the ffg roles:

Telesales Rep
Verification officers
Promoters
Riders managers

Interested candidates can contact Daniel on 08182107467, Uche- 08063128381
Recruitment process will end on 23rd of Nov 2019.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Share if you are currently looking for a better job. https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/BYSM26effJZ7FxMwdvLaWh.
Like if you are currently looking for your first job. https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/BYSM26effJZ7FxMwdvLaWh

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by BennyPaul(f): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2019
The link isn't going please can u send it to benedictaojeah@yahoo.com
Olamsoh:

Don't give up too soon

- Having interviews

The link isn't going please can u send it to benedictaojeah@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by olaolaking: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2019
Olamsoh:
Share if you are currently looking for a better job.
Like if you are currently looking for your first job.
I think you should work on making the telegram link alive instead of people begging you all the time just to join the group

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (254) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.