Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 (269295 Views)

Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Except where specifically requested, do away with all the personal information such as State of Origin, LGA, nationality etc. The only important information here are your contact detail which comes down to email & phone number.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Olamsoh:
Called one unemployed graduate for an interview on Thursday and his response was, "I am busy, can I come next week Monday?" Entitlement on steroids. Sorry mate, your loss. With such high youth unemployment, an interview is now a treasure not to be taken lightly.
This is rubbish! The guy was busy... get over yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by moonberry: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Weldone Sir, Any Hope For Jos Residents, I am in dire need of a job.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please do you know an experienced rotating equipment engineer who is willing to work in Lagos (onshore CN position) . Please kindly send CVs to bonniefran@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Administrative Assistant
Pay: Attractive
VI
Not more than 27yrs, as at Dec 3 2019
· Only HND holders are encouraged to apply
Min of 1year exp in same or related role.
send cvs to careers@kennediaconsulting.net, using "Admin Assistant"

Interview is tomorrow- Jan 31 2019
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Vacancy is open for an accountant still undergoing his/her NYSC in a real estate company in Lekki, Igbo-Efon, Lagos State. Ladies would be preferred but Males could still apply.

Interested persons should send their CVs to pellaglobal@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
When you say yes to a certain date/time for an interview and you fail to turn up or send a message to cancel/postpone, you have wasted the time of the recruiter and perhaps one person who should get an interview slot has missed their place. It is selfish and very unprofessional.

The lack of professionalism of the generation still worries me. If you are not on an hospital bed you have no reason for missing an interview for a job you applied for and said "yes, I am available to." A simple "I am sorry, can we reschedule" will do.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by sisqodean09(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application for the position of Administrative Officer, you are hereby invited for a job interview at Ibadan Business School.

The interview is scheduled to hold as follows:

DATE: Friday, 1st February 2019;

VENUE: No 64 Francis Okediji Street, off Awolowo Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State;

TIME: 10:00 a.m. prompt.

Ensure you come along with copies of your C.V and Credentials.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Abisoye Eniola
(Asst. Company Secretary/HR)

did anyone get this invite? is there any info you can give about the agency/company cos I will be going from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by olu4life(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Olamsoh:
Called one unemployed graduate for an interview on Thursday and his response was, "I am busy, can I come next week Monday?" Entitlement on steroids. Sorry mate, your loss. With such high youth unemployment, an interview is now a treasure not to be taken lightly.
Oga Ade, kudos for the works here but this above is totally wrong. So cos he applied for a job, his life should also be on hold? You are wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by olu4life(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pojomojo:
When you say yes to a certain date/time for an interview and you fail to turn up or send a message to cancel/postpone, you have wasted the time of the recruiter and perhaps one person who should get an interview slot has missed their place. It is selfish and very unprofessional.

The lack of professionalism of the generation still worries me. If you are not on an hospital bed you have no reason for missing an interview for a job you applied for and said "yes, I am available to." A simple "I am sorry, can we reschedule" will do.
Exactly. Asking for rescheduling is no crime cos one don't know the status of the candidates. One shouldn't just judge and conclude the person is unserious. See below for example of a similar situation.

Edited: just saw the real testifier above. Thank you for the testimony jawe. Sense of some HR reasoning atimes can be annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Tobi700(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
CUSTODIAN LIFE ASSURANCE LIMITED

We have aggressive growth plans forecast through 2018/2019 therefore this is a unique opportunity to join an expanding sales team with future career progression. If you are a passionate, hardworking and ambitious salesperson who wants to work within a fun, friendly and rewarding environment where your input will have a direct impact into the ongoing success of our business, then we want to hear from you.

1. Qualification: minimum OND in marketing, business administration, finance and any other related field.

Position: Junior Sales Executives

Remuneration: Attractive plus performance bonus

Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to recruitment.custodian@gmail.com

2. Qualification: minimum HND/B.Sc in any discipline

Position: Sales Executives

Remuneration: Attractive

Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to olabisi.custodian@gmail.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
A Post NYSC (preferably male) doctor is needed to work as a Medical Officer at Opabode Memorial Hospital, Oyo, Oyo State.
Accommodation is available.
Work schedule: 10am-5pm (monday-friday) and Alternate weekends.
Salary is negotiable.
Contact no: 07062731660
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
5 years post NYSC Medical doctor needed for full time job at st Ferdinand Catholic church Ipaja, Lagos. Call 09065681844 if interested
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
A Post Nysc medical officer needed as in-house doctor in a hospital in surulere. Pls call 09097561052, 08100321763. Or send an e-mail to tmedics2k3@yahoo.co.uk.
Mainspring hospital Ogbomoso requires the services of a Medical Officer. Work schedule 8am-4pm,, Monday to Friday with Alternate weekends. Accommodation available.
Salary : Negotiable
Call 08032461535 if interested.
A post NYSC medical officer is needed for permanent employment in a private hospital mushin.Submit ur CV and other important credentials - 92 palm street, mushin Lagos. Pay is good and negotiable. surgical skill is an added advantage. Call 08037249309
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by SMJay: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2019
We Are Excited To Announce The Free 1 Day Catwalk Master Class with Catwalk Coach Extraordinaire @kattyheelsng In Partnership with @newfamemodels .

This is open to all Professional and Aspiring Models In And Around Lagos, Nigeria.
Come prepared. As Opportunities to get signed to Top agencies including our will be open.
For Enquires Contact: 08088041996, 07062774875
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 9:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services etc

Job Title: Technical Director – Prixair Media
Job Type: Permanent
•Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
•At least 3 – 5 years of Event, Stage & Live production experience required

Job Title: Business Development Manager – Prixair Media

Job Title: Business Development Manager – Prixair Media
•Min of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 10 years’ working exp and at least 5 years’ exp in similar position
•M.Sc ./MBA would be an added advantage

Job Title: Brand, Marketing & Communications Manager – Prixair Media
Abuja
Permanent
•Relevant Bachelor’s degree or HND in Communications or Marketing. A Master’s degree would be a plus.
•At least 5 years relevant exp in similar position i.e. Marketing, PR and Communications

Job Title: Business Manager – Prixair Chops
•Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 8 years working experience with 3 years’ experience in similar position.
•Leadership and managerial experience.

Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO [Male] – LVP
Abuja
•Candidate must possess minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines; A master’s degree will be an advantage
•Minimum of 5 years’ exp in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary to top management

Job Title: Country Manager - LVP Foundation
Abuja
•Postgraduate/Masters qualification in social sciences, management or a related field
•At least six (5) years’ senior Management experience with an NGO in related field
•Project management, planning coordinating skills.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: careers@louisvalentino.net clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of the application.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2019
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to showcase your talent, here’s one for you.. @audreysilvang is looking to cast talented actors/musicians (KEYBOARDIST, BASSGUITARS, DRUMMERS, SAXOPHONIST, TRUMPETERS, LEAD GUITARS,SINGERS, TALKING DRUMMERS) for a feature film. Apply by sending a mail to tascauditions@gmail.com . Good luck!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Pojomojo: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
CV TIP!

Always have 2 copies of your CV, Word, and PDF.
Word: To easily edit and customize your CV to the Job you are applying for.
PDF: To ensure your formatting is intact when you send your CV to a recruiter. PDF wouldn't affect your formatting.

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by olu4life(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
In a paragraph, state why you are fit for the job ��

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by meandyou3: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Alot of things can make an applicant to miss an interview. A Bereaved person might not be able to attend an interview, A person financially down or unhealthy might not be able to take those long trips from calabar to Lagos or from Kano to Lagos....Recruiters and companies are they problem of job seekers, some are so rigid that they choose only Lagos for their test/interview. Countries are adopting new systems of recruitment like skpe/video calls. How do you expect a graduate teaching in the remote village of Bayelsa and paid 17k a month to take a trip to Lagos which to and fro is 22k(transport,feeding) while the recruiter stated that he is to take responsibility of his transport, feeding and accommodation. If we really need the best we should act the best.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by vickthorious(m): 3:08am On Feb 02, 2019
Olamsoh:
Interviewers always expect a good question from candidates before finishing an interview. Follow this thread to see possible questions you can ask

Asking good question shows that you are interested, enthusiastic and well-prepared. Try not to ask questions that can be answered with a simple yes or no answer.

A good response to the interviewer asking, "Do you have any questions?" would be: "Yes, I do." It will show the employer you are keen, you’ve thought about the role in detail, and that you’ve gone the extra mile to prepare.

You need to ask questions that are related to the job, company and responsibilities

Can you tell me more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?
Describe the culture of the company.
Do you have a policy for helping new members of the team get on board?
Do you have any reservations about my qualifications?
How does one advance in the company?

How has the company changed over the last few years?
How many people work in this office/department?
How much travel is expected?
How would you describe a typical day and week in this position?
How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?

How would you describe this company's values?
If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
Is relocation a possibility?
Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
What are the biggest challenges of this job?

What are the biggest challenges facing the company/department right now?
What are the biggest opportunities facing the company/department right now?
What are the biggest rewards of the job and working for this company?
What are the company's plans for growth and development?

What are the next steps in the interview process?
What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
What are your expectations for this role during the first 30 days, 60 days, year?
What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?

What is the best part of working for this company?
What is the company's management style?
What is the typical career path for someone in this role?
What is the typical work week? Is overtime expected?

What's the most important thing I should accomplish in the first ninety days?
What's your least favorite part of working here?
Where do you think the company is headed in the next 5 years? (Don’t ask him questions as if you are applying for the position of a CEO)
pls its kind of long....saw ur post about a particular vacancy about a hospitality industry growing tho i saw the deadline 30th I would like you to update me if you have any job vacancy that relates to hospitality i would love to be a waiter or bar man have experience in waiting but am currently working internship tho as a laundry man i have huge experience in that please i would be expecting a feed back sir /ma

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Mhizfateemah(f): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2019
I just finished my ond programme in slt and I need a place of attachment for a year or any job available even if it is a sales girl job,l need the job to be able to sponsor my education I reside around iyana-ipaja environ in Lagos,I would appreciate any help.
Phone number:08022537396
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2019
I will keep you posted.
vickthorious:

pls its kind of long....saw ur post about a particular vacancy about a hospitality industry growing tho i saw the deadline 30th I would like you to update me if you have any job vacancy that relates to hospitality i would love to be a waiter or bar man have experience in waiting but am currently working internship tho as a laundry man i have huge experience in that please i would be expecting a feed back sir /ma
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Are you a business minded individual with a knack for providing logistics Solutions?
Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Brini-Kebbi, Yola, Damaturu, Taraba, Sokoto, Jalingo, Lokoja, Mina, Wuse Bauchi

Apply now! Let’s work together communications@courierplus-ng.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2019
The StoryTeller Series is back with a new event: the Abuja Story Slam! Register at thestorytellerng.org/events to tell a story and maybe win a prize. You can also visit the site to buy a ticket to listen. The theme: truth and consequences. The StoryTeller series gathers Nigerians of all ages and backgrounds to share true stories about their lives- become part of the movement! Visit thestorytellerng.org to find out lore
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2019
We are looking to hire an HR Business Partner with 3-5 years practical experience in Human Resources Management

Candidate must have knowledge of HR strategy and policy implementation

Send CV to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com
Subject: HR Business Partner
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 7:46am On Feb 04, 2019
we are looking for young female Tv host...
must be between 23 and 30 JHB BASED, Adventurous and stylish
Travel and lifestyle savvy.
letsgosouthnow@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18 by Olamsoh: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2019
From dm: "I am scared. My supervisor is a lesbian. I caught her with a female colleague. keep me anonymous. They saw me but I quickly locked the door. This is a big secret, how do I face them on Monday. Temi bami o. This is the job I use to fend for my siblings. Plz advise "

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (254) (Reply)

List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / How Much Do Immigration And Civil Defence Pay Graduates / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Immigration Service (2008 Advert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.