Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (31797 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by wingmanII: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
sarrki:
same Fulani some nincompoo despise so much will be the one to nominate or choose there Governors for them

If care is not taken they will be the one to choose there various spouses

Same way they chose your mum.
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
edupedia:

Are u on codeine or tramadol....PDP has lost all major elections this year and u are here writing about a so- called wave...which kind wave of stupidity is atikulate all about?
PDP won all, except Kogi. Others were rigged.

But in 2019, if APC rigs PDP would declare a parallel government.
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by afroxyz: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
sarrki:

Calm down brotherly

That’s president

This is an emir

Not upto a local government chairman

Say what? How did you even get a job with BMC?
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Entom(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
I like the cute dressing of the Emir
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by epistleNow(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The Emir of Kano, Mohammed Sanusi II arrives Uyo on a solidarity visit to Governor Udom Emmanuel. He is here received by the SSG Emmanuel Ekuwem, and the SSA technical Matters/Due Process

Solidarity Visit?

Is this the official statement from the Emirate?
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
epistleNow:

Solidarity Visit?

Is this the official statement from the Emirate?
Official statement from the state government
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by anigold(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
yarimo:
I like the shape of that lady closed to the pilot. grin
I know I must admire number 8.. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
sarrki:

What’s the tribal slurs here brother?

Reminding those that hates Mr President for being a Fulani?

Keep wasting your time with that clown seeking relevance he shall never get.
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by lordpsyko: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Happening Now

Akwa Ibom State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel receiving the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II (CON) at the EXCO Chambers Governor's Office, Uyo.

Emir Sanusi, a financial expert and business mogul, is a former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

"This afternoon I received the the Emir of Kano, former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and financial expert, HRH Muhammadu Sanusi II (CON), at the EXCO Council Chambers, Governor's office, Uyo.

I thank the Emir for the visit and more important for his decision to invest $1.1bn in the state.

We both agree on the importance of building a virile economy since democracy cannot thrive where you don't have a sound economy.

We will look at more areas where we can collaborate. " - Gov Udom Emmanuel

The Gov updated Emir Sanusi on his delopmental strides especially the Ibom Deep sea Port and the planned international Logistics Centre at Ikot Abasi

#AkwaIbom #Secured #Friendly #Prosperous #UdomEmmanuel

Anybody can visit anybody, it’s allowed. But to say it was a solidarity visit is completely laughable. Solidarity over what pls? Is he even a registered voter in the state? Abeg, shift make we see road�
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
lordpsyko:

Anybody can visit anybody, it’s allowed. But to say it was a solidarity visit is completely laughable. Solidarity over what pls? Is he even a registered voter in the state? Abeg, shift make we see road�
Na d nomenclature de vex you?
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by poiZon: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
sarrki:
same Fulani some nincompoo despise so much will be the one to nominate or choose there Governors for them

If care is not taken they will be the one to choose there various spouses
why dis thing pain u like dis?
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by poiZon: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
amnesty7:

Exactly my thought! See reception for a Fulani emir, whereas an average Ekaette born and bred in Uyo itself dare not go close to the Govt house. The elite are smart.
can u show us pix of ur daily visit to ur govt house?

if u cant pls shvt d fvck up
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by Jerry5050pmg(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the man who saw the future.

Indeed, Akwa Ibom State is peaceful and safe.
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by adambest(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
yarimo:
I like the shape of that lady closed to the pilot. grin

ashawo
Re: Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) by frankfab(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
If I don't base in Uyo, Akwa Ibom next year make thunder fire devil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Atiku, PDP Leaders Did During Meeting Abroad – Presidency / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) / Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.