Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

‘god Don Butter My Bread,’ Prince Charles Speaks Pidgin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘god Don Butter My Bread,’ Prince Charles Speaks Pidgin (336 Views)

Finally, God Don Dey Reason My Matter Ooo... / Charles Omole: Biodun Fatoyinbo May Not Be Convicted, Busola Has No Evidence / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘god Don Butter My Bread,’ Prince Charles Speaks Pidgin by Jesutomisin: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
He’s better known for speaking the Queen’s English but the Prince of Wales on Wednesday turned to pidgin as he visited Nigeria’s commercial capital.

“How you dey? (How are you?)” he asked assembled dignitaries, including former heads of state, presidential candidates, leading politicians, and stars from the world of fashion, music and the arts.

Queen Elizabeth II’s eldest son and heir, who turns 70 this month and winds up a tour of The Gambia, Ghana and Nigeria on Thursday, said he was pleased to be back in “Lasgidi” (Lagos).

“I find it hard to believe that nearly 30 years have passed since....read more....http://naijachurchnews.com/39397-2/....

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Spiritual Evil Activities Against Your Life. / Though My Parents Were Poor, The Church Demanded 30% Of Our Income As Tithes!!! / Faith Without Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.