Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death (41920 Views)

Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig / Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / Ochanya Ogbanje: Benue Street Named After Girl Raped To Death By Uncle & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Maket: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
The Benue Bad and ugly lecturer
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sad
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Pavore9: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Government Still

Nah, it starts with the family of origin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Gangster1ms: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pavore9:

Nah, it starts with the family of origin.

Government plays a huge part too..
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Al Jazeera Shares Video Of The 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death. Her Dad Reacts

Al Jazeera features the pathetic story of Ochanya, as Nigerians are demanding #JusticeForOchanya, a 13-year-old who was raped repeatedly by her uncle and his son.

Watch video as shared by Al Jazeera:

Ochanya Ogbanje was 5 when she was sent to love with her aunt and continue her education. But instead, she suffered an untimely death at the age of 13.

Ochanya was allegedly molested, drugged and Raped year after year. Her family could do nothing but grieve.

It all started when she was 8. Allegedly subjected to repeated sexual Assault by her uncle and son. When her body couldn't take it anymore, Ochanya was taken to a hospital where she died few days later from vesicoveginal fistula (VVF) and other health complications on October 17th 2018.

The accused uncle, 52-year-old Andrew Ogbuja who is a lecturer has been arrested but his son still eludes police.

Ochanya's demise sparked outrage across Nigeria with many protests calling for #JusticeForOchanya.

Ochanya's family members now fear for their lives and they suspect the accused has influenced the court.

Watch as Ochanya's father, Michael Ogbanje speaks about the death of his daughter and threat to their lives.

Watch Ochanya's heartbreaking video HERE as shared by Al Jazeera.

See reactions below:

SOURCE

Someone (the guilty) should go down for this.

If u are unemployed and you want to earn online genuinely, Send a single whatsapp message to my personal business line in my signature.
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by ikezuora4689(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Celebrityblog:

Al Jazeera features the pathetic story of Ochanya, as Nigerians are demanding #JusticeForOchanya, a 13-year-old who was raped repeatedly by her uncle and his son.

Ochanya Ogbanje was 5 when she was sent to love with her aunt and continue her education. But instead, she suffered an untimely death at the age of 13.

Ochanya was allegedly molested, drugged and Raped year after year. Her family could do nothing but grieve.

It all started when she was 8. Allegedly subjected to repeated sexual Assault by her uncle and son. When her body couldn't take it anymore, Ochanya was taken to a hospital where she died few days later from vesicoveginal fistula (VVF) and other health complications on October 17th 2018.

The accused uncle, 52-year-old Andrew Ogbuja who is a lecturer has been arrested but his son still eludes police.

Ochanya's demise sparked outrage across Nigeria with many protests calling for #JusticeForOchanya.

Ochanya's family members now fear for their lives and they suspect the accused has influenced the court.

Watch as Ochanya's father, Michael Ogbanje speaks about the death of his daughter and threat to their lives.

See reactions below:

SOURCE
see the useless father reacting.... I don't knw hw some people think... sending ur daughter to go live with someone else....since u knw u can't take good care of her why bring the innocent girl into this world....he should be given award the most useless and stupid father of the year....u don't have money....bt every night u go won Bleep....common condom 50naira u can't buy....I don't hw poverty have reset some people brain....u will the rich given birth to only 3 children....bt the poor....if e no reach 8 children dey no dey rest....I hope one day government will make a rule prohibiting people from given birth to more than 3 children so that this rubbish will stop.....i keep saying it once am alive my child can't go and live with someone else not even my blood Brothers...am speaking from experience.... since I was born I have been moving from one house to other....we are 6 in a poor family...my dad can't even pay our school fees so I drop out....bt I thank God am among the successful business man in my state of residence....so please guys only give birth to children u can train to the highest standard to avoid reacting to news in the future

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Celebrityblog:

See reactions below:

SOURCE

All Nigerians to be on full alert.. Anywhere you sight this animal, butcher him to pieces.
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by OzziOhinoyi(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Way to go Al Jazeera. Justice must be served while it is hot.
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Seahawk: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yea blame everyone else but the rapist
Pavore9:

What about the parents that gave out the child at the age of 5 and the two pedophiles likewise the aunt who seemingly ignored the signs of molestation?
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
He sent their little daughter to go leave with an aunt, when he is alive and healthy, if I should ask for justice for this poor innocent little girl, justice must start with the useless parents that will leave a little girl to the mercy of a hopeless aunt. I ask...why can’t parents take care of their children until they are 16year. This is getting out of hand in Africa Parents should have the number they can take care of.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Larryslim(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
An international broadcasting channel is taking this one up,but what happened to ours??
Channels, TVC and the likes?
Everything in this country is fvcked!

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Ategberoson(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
if these two murderers aren't killed then I fear for other young teenagers that will fall victims. Nigeria as a country sometimes is a mess when it comes to justice

if Evans could still be talking on media than I doubt if these two useless people won't be exonerated

Nigeria where you buy justice with mere paper, zero feelings for human
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
True justice at last
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
all these skinny soft spoken uncles and guardians are dangerous, young girls should be wary of them, dont mistake their gentle nature for safety.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by MartinsD12(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Celebrityblog:

See reactions below:

SOURCE
Molesting her for years and see couldn't talk or tell anyone until she died why
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by galaxy2020(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
The only justice that is justified is to bring the uncle and the son, used red hot knife to cut off their "kpatunga " then pour fuel on them and set them ablaze.
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by freemi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never say never folks.
If someone had told her father that one day he will be featured on AlJazeera, he'd never have believed.

But those guys that sexually molested this girl get mind sha.
God knows I can't sleep with a girl whose surname is Ogbanje.
ofcuz u didnt miss ur dose of ur daily pill
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by lereinter(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Kurlins(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
In Nigeria human lives means nothing. People die and people are used to it, and other's just say "abeg!".

It's Aljazeera that is coming to remind us that a human being died. Very sad. The perpetrators of this evil will pay some amount in the station and bribe their way out. And tomorrow there they are back on the streets looking for their next prey.

And the police will say " The girl don already die na, na to settle the matter remain. How much una get". Pathetic!!!!;

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jaynom029:
God is good
really? what was God doing when the girl was been raped?,

God is completely useless! sad
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Seahawk:
Yea blame everyone else but the rapist

It seems you skipped where I mentioned the 2 pedophiles!

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Proffdada: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
basty:
Ibos don't rape, it is only Afonja that rape and do rituals even in Okija where it was first reported in large scale.

I blame Buhari

The propagandists.
ibos don't rape, but when they do....na to death
RIP ochanya
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by kucykengz(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
[b][/b]i think this is right step in getting justice for her. Kudos to @Aljazeera, kudos to all the people involve in her struggle, RIP to Ochanya.
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by ipobarethieves: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never say never folks.
If someone had told her father that one day he will be featured on AlJazeera, he'd never have believed.

But those guys that sexually molested this girl get mind sha. God knows I can't sleep with a girl whose surname is Ogbanje.

May God not make our family feature on CNN because we were raped to death.
undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Never say never folks.

But those guys that sexually molested this girl get mind sha. God knows I can't sleep with a girl whose surname is Ogbanje.

May God not make our family feature on CNN because we were raped to death.
very dumb. Confused fellow
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by SmallSimba: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeria is a useless country. Whenever i see Nigerians boasting of how they are intelligent and how they are the giant of Africa, I just sympathize. One would think that France is the country that colonised you fools.
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by agbonkamen(f): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Haphard:

Fish brain, if you no get any meaningful thing to say, it's better you keep quiet
Lizard brain one of them useless men spotted..... Mumu
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
#SayNoToRape
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by Toseenlove: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by jude33084(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Half of the population from west go enter jail be that.

We see these things everyday here in Ikorodu.

Sad one. cry
Re: Al Jazeera Shares Video Of Ochanya, 13-year-old Girl Raped To Death by jude33084(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Larryslim:
An international broadcasting channel is taking this one up,but what happened to ours??
Channels, TVC and the likes?
Everything in this country is fvcked!

Looking for Buhari certificate I guess undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toluige Olokoobi Commits Suicide: Police Detain Husband / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS) / Fidelity Bank ATM In FUTMINNA Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.