Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It (636 Views)

Movement Or Defection: Akpabio Has Capsized Like A Faulty Boat- PDP / INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It by lonjo9: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Uhmm, former Minority Leader in the Senate, Senator Godswill Akpabio has said it. God is not the master of uncompleted project. He is a master planner. According to him, in 2015, God caused confusion to enter into the PDP family and in the process, President Muhammadu Buhari emerged as Nigeria’s President. And because God usually finishes whatever He had a hand in, the election of Buhari in 2019 is as sure as the day and night that never cease.

In Akpabio’s words, “ I believe that in 2015, we all had our choices but God had His way. And also when God has a hand in something, I do not think He is the master of uncompleted projects. I believe that God completes projects. This is not a decision of man, it was the decision of God.’’
In other words, if God brought Buhari in 2015, and would want him to continue till 2023, the same God that brought Udom Emmanuel in 2015 would want him to continue till 2023. This is simple analogy, except Akpabio is saying that the devil brought Emmanuel in 2015.
Should Akpabio attribute Emmanuel’s victory in 2015 to the devil, people would be eager to know if the senator is the devil then since he did not only chose the governor for the position, but endorsed him till the last moment before finding a new love in the ruling APC.

Now that Akpabio is comfortable campaigning for Buhari to have a second term to complete God’s project in spite of the President’s obvious failings both in health, duty and administration, he should stop talking about Warsaw war in peaceful Akwa Ibom State simply because God has endorsed Emmanuel for a second term to complete a divine mandate.

According to the Holy Books, only fools choose to engage in arguments with their Maker. And with Akpabio’s knowledge in the scriptures, he won’t act as one. Now that it is obvious to him , and he has publicly acknowledged God’s commitment to completing whatever project He starts, the best thing is for him to work with God to make God’s project works.

In this case, God’s project is Emmanuel till 2023. Akpabio should stop kicking against the bricks like Saul in the Bible who had to go blind before he could retrace his step. The honourable senator should be wise enough to listen to himself and accept divine counsel else he becomes another individual kicking against God’s will.
Re: Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It by rottennaija(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
lonjo9:
Uhmm, former Minority Leader in the Senate, Senator Godswill Akpabio has said it. God is not the master of uncompleted project. He is a master planner. According to him, in 2015, God caused confusion to enter into the PDP family and in the process, President Muhammadu Buhari emerged as Nigeria’s President. And because God usually finishes whatever He had a hand in, the election of Buhari in 2019 is as sure as the day and night that never cease.

In Akpabio’s words, “ I believe that in 2015, we all had our choices but God had His way. And also when God has a hand in something, I do not think He is the master of uncompleted projects. I believe that God completes projects. This is not a decision of man, it was the decision of God.’’
In other words, if God brought Buhari in 2015, and would want him to continue till 2023, the same God that brought Udom Emmanuel in 2015 would want him to continue till 2023. This is simple analogy, except Akpabio is saying that the devil brought Emmanuel in 2015.
Should Akpabio attribute Emmanuel’s victory in 2015 to the devil, people would be eager to know if the senator is the devil then since he did not only chose the governor for the position, but endorsed him till the last moment before finding a new love in the ruling APC.

Now that Akpabio is comfortable campaigning for Buhari to have a second term to complete God’s project in spite of the President’s obvious failings both in health, duty and administration, he should stop talking about Warsaw war in peaceful Akwa Ibom State simply because God has endorsed Emmanuel for a second term to complete a divine mandate.

According to the Holy Books, only fools choose to engage in arguments with their Maker. And with Akpabio’s knowledge in the scriptures, he won’t act as one. Now that it is obvious to him , and he has publicly acknowledged God’s commitment to completing whatever project He starts, the best thing is for him to work with God to make God’s project works.

In this case, God’s project is Emmanuel till 2023. Akpabio should stop kicking against the bricks like Saul in the Bible who had to go blind before he could retrace his step. The honourable senator should be wise enough to listen to himself and accept divine counsel else he becomes another individual kicking against God’s will.

Safe all this God this, God that. God has not hand in it. Election will be won by those who played the game well. Relax, after February, we will know who will be president and who will be Governors
Re: Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It by donbachi(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Akpabio think he can sleep on delilah's bed and expect to wake up on abraham's bossom....he is lieing.2019 will wake him up.

1 Like

Re: Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It by NonsoWow: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Twisting of words on social media is not what will help the drowning Udom. Go to akwa-ibom, the masses are withdrawing support for udom by the minute. They see Udom as an arrogant man running an abstract, unreachacke, elitist government. Akwa-Ibomites can't wait to kick out the non-performing udom so that they can start to enjoy a re-enactment of the action-packed years of Akpabio-styled governance again.
Re: Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Theres nothing like APC in eastern nigeria.

If u are unemployed and you want to earn online genuinely, Send a single whatsapp message to my personal business line in my signature.
Re: Udom Till 2023, Senator Akpabio Has Said It by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
NonsoWow:
Twisting of words on social media is not what will help the drowning Udom. Go to akwa-ibom, the masses are withdrawing support for udom by the minute. They see Udom as an arrogant man running an abstract, unreachacke, elitist government. Akwa-Ibomites can't wait to kick out the non-performing udom so that they can start to enjoy a re-enactment of the action-packed years of Akpabio-styled governance again.

How u sabi this one from ur house in Orile? grin grin

If u are unemployed and you want to earn online genuinely, Send a single whatsapp message to my personal business line in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

T A Orji Rejected As Madman Tears Campaign Posters - Aypn / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Southeast Govs, Ekweremadu Emerge / Boko Haram: Reps Probe $1bn Arms Procured Buhari Govt Procured, Demand Names Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.