Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Sympathize With President Buhari. His Ministers Are Saboteurs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sympathize With President Buhari. His Ministers Are Saboteurs (476 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sympathize With President Buhari. His Ministers Are Saboteurs by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari might have had good intentions for Nigerian, but the actions of His ministers have been the biggest pullback of his government. Let me start with their utterances. In 2014, Fashola declared that any sensible government will fix the power situation in 6 months. Buhari took him for his words and appointed him as the Minister of Power, and also allocating a huge chunk of the Budget to his Ministry, over 40 months have gone by, and there is nothing to show for it. Very similar applies to Rotimi Ameachi who Buhari appointed as minister of transportation.
Yesterday the Minister of Labour and Employment Chris Ngige said that N30,000 is more than enough to feed a family of four for a month, while today the Information Minister Lai Mohammed is telling us that it cost the government N3.5 million to feed El Zakzaky. Whilewhile 85 million Nigerians are hungry.
In my opinion, this kind of statements do more harm than good. And all it does is increase the anger and frustration of the populace towards the government at a moment when Nigerians are heavily underpaid and managing to survive. And when this happen in Nations, the President always pays the biggest price.
By their statements yesterday and today, Chris Ngige and Lai Mohammed have given me the finally reason why i must vote against PMB in 2019. Chris Ngige and Lai Mohammed have ruined my mood for this week i am already anticipating the Killjoy for next week. Thank you for Listening to my Ted talk.

1 Like

Re: I Sympathize With President Buhari. His Ministers Are Saboteurs by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shameless men

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Been Paid For Selling Newborn’s Placenta To Cleric – Suspect / Watch This Video & You Understand The Reason For Sustained Attacks On Osibanjo / APC Crisis: Dapo Abiodun Rejects Amosun Loyalists’ Demands In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.