Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Download. Panic! At The Disco Pray For The Wicked Mp3# - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download. Panic! At The Disco Pray For The Wicked Mp3# (9905 Views)

Panic! At The Disco Is Ending After Nearly Two Decades / Download. Free Panic! At The Disco Death Of A Bachelor / James Blunt Arrival Sets Panic At The Royal Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download. Panic! At The Disco Pray For The Wicked Mp3# by Danberin: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Download Direct Panic! At the Disco – Pray For the Wicked Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1007930744109400065

The album was written immediately after Brendon’s recent stint in the Broadway musical ‘Kinky Boots’, and while it’s fair to say he’s always had a flair for theatrics, the experience has injected these tracks with unprecedented levels of sass and drama. Urie is clearly still relishing the role of the sonic bachelor, and it shows. On ‘Pray…’, it sounds like he’s having a total blast. Pray for the Wicked is the sixth studio album by American rock band Panic! at the Disco. The album was released on June 22, 2018

Artist: Panic! At the Disco
Album: Pray For the Wicked
Year: 2018
Genre: Alternative, Rock

Track list:
1. “(F**k a) Silver Lining”
2. “Say Amen (Saturday Night)”
3. “Hey Look Ma, I Made It”
4. “High Hopes”
5. “Roaring 20s”
6. “Dancing’s Not a Crime”
7. “One of the Drunks”
8. “The Overpass”
9. “King of the Clouds”
10. “Old Fashioned”
11. “Dying in LA”

Beneath the sparkling gusto, though, this isn’t another party album. Thematically, it’s less absorbed in the high life; rather, it focuses on the difficult journey to get there. On ‘High Hopes’, Urie revisits the days when he would yearn for stardom in front of his bedroom mirror. “Didn’t know how but I always had a feeling I was gonna be that one in a million,” he croons amid gleaming brass and fluttering trap beats. Elsewhere, on the glitzy ‘Say Amen (Saturday Night)’, he digs into the realities of following a dream at direct odds with his Mormon upbringing, howling, “Swear to God I ain’t never gonna repent.”

(1) (Reply)

Hot Body Photos Of Popular Instagram Fitness Model, She Looks Hot But Scary / See The Weird Pictures A Guy Posted That Got Him 479k Followers (photos) / WATCH VIDEO: – Ghanian Female Artist Itz Tiffany Sextape Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.