Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) (33783 Views)

INEC Deliberately Withheld Presidential Results. : Lai Muhammad / #Endsars: I Called Lai Muhammad Over A 100 Time / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by PureMe01: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Almaiga:
I am an APC supporter, but this Lie Mohammed's lies don dey pass be careful.
bruv almaiga.atleast u stand with the truth for the 1st time ever.truly i am happy for you even if we have our differences
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Ziggylady(f): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
grin what crime did the so-called zaky commit? Lemme go and commit that same crime and add jara. Man dey hungry here.. cry

So for your mind you think the 3.5million fraudulent feeding goes to El-zakyzaky??.

Money wey Uncle Lie and his crooked APC goons corners every month?...

.I pity you if you are arrested cos enough soured,watery beans filled with weavels shall be ya portion tongue
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by andy4d2ofus(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=etebefia post=72794088]These people see Nigerians as pieces of shlt and I won't be surprised that one idiot will come and analyze to us how possible it is.[/quote ]

Zombies will always support any lies said by this government
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Just2endowed2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
the thing there is Lai is telling the truth. what we should be do is to challenge them to state the breakdown of how much food they have bought for the sect leader and his wife. we cant just sit here and be ratting online through our keyboard. the govt of APC just told us how corrupt they are/
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Haba,This man can lie ehn.........
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Ahamic(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
A positive platform anyone can use to make Nigeria a better country. It is for great minds.
You can post quality articles about good governance, make suggestion for good governance, post your opinion and how to make Nigeria better, post situation reports from your location.
Kindly visit https://www.goodgovernance.com.ng/ to start contributing to making Nigeria a better place all will be proud of.
Please, I will very grateful if you will also let your friends know about it.
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by agbonkamen(f): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
slade31:
The Honorable Minister could be right!!! All we need is to ask him HOW?? You are all online making noise as it changes anything..
Sai Baba
you wasted your parent's money at school.....sai baba kee u dere
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
midolian:
The head gives him away grin

He is not a core Nigerian. He is from the other side...where the misguided ones belong

Even at 100,000k a day isn’t 3 million not up to 3.5, and you can’t feed someone that amount.
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by nifty60(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
The problem is that our blasting end on social media
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by webizone(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ziggylady:

So for your mind you think the 3.5million fraudulent feeding goes to El-zakyzaky??.

Money wey Uncle Lie and his crooked APC goons corners every month?...

.I pity you if you are arrested cos enough soured,watery beans filled with weavels shall be ya portion tongue

I was wondering if I was the only sensible person here thinking this until I found you. Buh, I hear say don marry, born sef.
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by TheTourist: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
OH SHIIIIIIIIT
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by UgoManchester(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lie Of The Century. When the same FG arrested and detained IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, how much did they used to feed him monthly? This Zombie called Lai Mohammed should be thrown inside lagos lagoon for thinking he can play with Nigerians' Intelligence.
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Yemikola(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Groovenaija360:
WOW FTC AGAIN AFTER ALONG TIME

SEUN OYA LETS SEE AT THE CORNER. cheesy

I DEDICATE THIS FTC TO MR BUHARI AND OSINBAJO FOR ACCEPTING DEFEAT AND FOR CONGRATULATING PRESIDENT ATIKU ABUBAKAR AND HIS VICE PETER OBI.

YES NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN....

I AM ALSO HAPPY THE AFONJAS HAVE ACCEPTED JOINING FORCE TO EJECT BUHARI COME 2019, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Mumu / Wawa
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Ategberoson(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lai and his exaggeration, just to let Nigerians know you're not suffering the man in detention you imitated PDP political lies

no minister could make any unguided utterances under obj govt that's why I like his leadership partially

having said that, detaining that man without charging him to court his evil, inhumane and senseless

release him and let him sign undertaken at least
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Almaiga: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
PureMe01:
bruv almaiga.atleast u stand with the truth for the 1st time ever.truly i am happy for you even if we have our differences

Our opinion might differ but, I know that we both want the best for this Country.
Cheers Bro.

Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Princedapace(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lol

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Borderless: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
midolian:

He is not a core Nigerian. He is from the other side...where the misguided ones belong

You think what you typed up there �� is smart? Na wah o. SMH.
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Ziggylady(f): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
webizone:
I was wondering if I was the only sensible person here thinking this until I found you. Buh, I hear say don marry, born sef.

You heard right wink
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by AlaskaTNT(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
₦117,000 each day. WONDERFUL. he will grow fat oo
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by ngoziamara: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Each bombshell released by Lia and the APC always out passes the previous bombshell. 2019 should come fast, so this dead administration can pack and leave for Atiku.
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by slade31: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
do you even know your father? Ah guess u don't... Now go suck a dick........
SAI BABA..... hater kee yasef......
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Mexyz(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
midolian:

Shameless person, so you have nothing to say concerning what Mr Lai just dished out, it's person's head and where he comes from that's bothering you?
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by immaculate1234(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
agbonkamen:

Don't mind him. Na poverty go soak e generation

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Smooyis(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
I don'tknowwhatosayagain cool shocked tongue
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by GenFunction: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
na gucci rice e dey chop?...chi chom chin o
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigeria is rule by some fools. I will continue to say it
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Legalese(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
That figure may be true. In this country were everybody de pad budget, the prison guard might have inflated the figure to get more from the government.
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Ojiofor: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lie Mohammed,Chai!
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by tunary(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jestin:
The thing weak me too my brother...
I wonder how the apc supporters react to this

This lie is just too clear
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by Smarkie: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
i need such arrest abeg provided the balance will be transfered into my account
Re: Angry Nigerian Blast Lai Muhammad Over N3.5million E-lzakzakky Feeding (video) by tunary(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
holluphemydavid:
Mr Lai had dropped another bomb again
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cargo Plane Lands In Abuja With IDPs $1.3million Worth Of Supplies - Photo / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai / Okoi Obono-Oblo: Buhari Apologises To Senate Over Comments About AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.