Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 (369 Views)

Bible Reading: Ephesians 6 : 11-18 : Put On The Whole Armor Of God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/11/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/11/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 by dallyemmy: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/11/18 by dallyemmy: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, November 9, 2018) . The Lord Is My Defender

1.I worship You, Lord, my shield, my glory, and the lifter up of my head.

2.Thank You, Father, for all the seen and unseen battles You have fought and won, on my behalf and family.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, plead my cause with them that strive with me, and fight against them that fight against me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, I put my trust in You, arise, help, and deliver me from the hands of my enemies, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, arise, in Your anger, and scatter, every gathering and meeting, that is against my well-being and progress, with Your arrow, hail stones and coals of fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, You are the Most High, my refuge and my habitation, please, do not allow any evil or plague, to come near me or my dwelling place, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, arise, smite all my enemies upon the cheek bones and break their teeth, that they may never be able to eat my flesh, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as this Year is gradually coming to an end, I decree that my life and those of my household, will not come to end with it, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, long life, divine health and divine protection, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School 18 November, 2018 / Open Heaven 15 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Pay Attention To The Heart / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Tuesday, January 8,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.