Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came (69033 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Married Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With ‘Mad Woman’ (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by sevo(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:
Her name is Esther. She’s a bitch
She’s a Christian.
Most Christian women are whores.
:

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Smile4daddy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
henry4991:
Cut off the BASTARD Prick
Not the guy bro.

Just imagining if am that man, I will buy like 10 super glue means with 4 minutes gum and make sure I pure everything inside dat her puxxy hole.

I will make sure dat hole is block or condemn forever.

I will make sure I put cutlass or knife inside hot fire and put it inside her pussy hole.

Or Boiled hot oil means with Cameron pepper and turn everything inside dat hole.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by skyhighweb(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
i just dont believe d story
read d beginning well, first he didnt suspect his wife later he suspect his wife.

Did a search of names nairaland alone appears no other site appears.

anyway news shey
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Dazave(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Guy abeg talk well..if u see the way all these wealthy men wives dey flirt emm..u will know that adultery doesnt considered being rich or poor. 7 years ago wen i fully dedicate my life to God na so one big man wife for my church dey pursue me up and down cos of my gentle looks and fine face..using some stupid gift to entice me not knowing fully well dat i was once a rough bad dude..i just laugh at her game and shoke my head..what make her to ignore me was wen i told her i have her husband number and i have records of all the conversation we had and i will gladly release dem to her husband..na dat time she begin fear me..
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by thegoodone1234(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
woman
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by fof1: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
U ARE A BIGOT, DISORIENTED HYPOCRITE AND PAINED DECEIVER, DOUBLE TONGUED FELLOW. WORST THAN AN INFIDEL. HATERS OF OTHER RELIGIONS AND WITHOUT CURE FOR UR SATANISM, FITTED FOR HELL FIRE...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by joshuaidibia(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lie lie story.

Why did he describe what he was putting on to you if he has been meeting with your wife? He would have noticed it wasn't her he was texting with.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fare womens
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
We are living in terrible times.its scary how we don't stop to double check stuff anymore.
The story is fake btw.for those who still have brains they use.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by CDCEO001: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
“So I invited Kurauwone to come to the house and he came to the shopping centre nearby and I went there after he described to me what he was wearing. I then went and took him and went with him to my house.
Why describe what he was wearing if he was chatting with Kurauwone as his wife?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by nick50(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Women and lies are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
I don't know why african are so stupid and over protective when it comes to cheating ..

If your wife cheats on you the right thing to do is to divorce or forgive her but no ,African men will prefer blood should flow and I don't blame them after all Africa is a lawless continent .

This bastard and his so called neighbors should be charged for assault.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Not the guy bro.

Just imagining if am that man, I will buy like 10 super glue means with 4 minutes gum and make sure I pure everything inside dat her puxxy hole.

I will make sure dat hole is block or condemn forever.

I will make sure I put cutlass or knife inside hot fire and put it inside her pussy hole.

Or Boiled hot oil means with Cameron pepper and turn everything inside dat hole.

Because her body belongs to you,right?

You must a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by thisisnigeria: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
GIRLS BEWARE: Yahoo Plus and Blockers Alerts. Pls SHARE!
[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuZNgcVaBbg[/flash]
nairaland video post
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Ogaga87(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
“He was proposing love to me but I never agreed to it because I love my husband,” she insisted.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/drama-as-zimbabwean-man-invites-wifes-boyfriend-to-his-house-for-s3x/[/quote]

May the thunder that will strike the Devil and his compatriot strike that your mouth... Wizo wizzy
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by autonomous22: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
"However, despite the overwhelming evidence, Esther said she had never had an affair with Kurauwone."

FEAR WOMEN...
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by frozen70(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
The three of them are all characters

The husband just want to provoke himself by inviting him, who does such

The wife have to deny because alarm don blow

The man friend on the other side is acting on her being a single parent and felt she needs a man

But these people self, them they take sex do entertainment
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by mizzyxclusive: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
QuitNotice:
Women taking over the mantle of cheating these days...

Men cheat carelessly and sometimes openly. Women have always been smart about theirs and extremely discreet. They having been doing so for decades but it was not widely reported.

Even when caught, the pride of the man will not let him expose her openly. She will just go quietly. Same with men who get beaten by their wives daily.

It is Just that social media and a connected world is bringing out their stories now.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A Harare couple’s long-distance marriage is on the brink of collapse after the wife’s adulterous affair was unearthed.

Macdonald Zuze has made up his mind to part ways with his wife Esther Mature after the latter had turned their matrimonial home into a love nest with her lover Kurauwone Kudzaushe.

Zuze and Mature had been married for four years with the former working in Kadoma.

Zuze took his wife’s phone resulting in the discovery of the affair.

“My marriage is a long distance one because I work out of Harare. I am usually based in Kadoma but I move from one city to another as a mechanic of earth moving trucks while my wife stays here in Harare.

“I have been suspicious that my wife was being unfaithful to me so I decided to take her phone to find out who she was communicating with.

“I became suspicious of a number that she had saved as Mai Takudzwa of which that number belonged to one Kurauwone with whom she was having an affair.

“I then sent a message to him and through our conversation that was when I realised that they were having an affair.

“Through that conversation that I had with Kurauwone, I found out that they had spent several nights at our matrimonial house,” he said.

In his pursuit to investigate his wife’s adulterous affair, Zuze said he then invited Kurauwone to the house for sex.

“I wanted to get to the bottom of this issue because I was shocked. I never suspected that my wife was cheating on me.

“So I invited Kurauwone to come to the house and he came to the shopping centre nearby and I went there after he described to me what he was wearing. I then went and took him and went with him to my house.

“It was unfortunate that our neighbours assaulted him but all I wanted was for him to explain what was going on between him and my wife,” he said.

Meanwhile, Kurauwone confessed to having an adulterous affair with Esther. However, he said Esther had lied to her that she was a single parent.

“I wouldn’t have had an affair with her if I knew that she was married; she lied to me that she was a single parent that is why I was dating her,” he said.

However, despite the overwhelming evidence, Esther said she had never had an affair with Kurauwone.

“I met Kurauwone in a kombi and I think the mistake I did was to give him my number but I was not in a relationship with him.

“He was proposing love to me but I never agreed to it because I love my husband,” she insisted.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/drama-as-zimbabwean-man-invites-wifes-boyfriend-to-his-house-for-s3x/

Dont ever leave a sexually active wife alone at home for too long
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by doggedfighter(f): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Zimbabwe and Kenya too sexual.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by bewla(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Zimbabwe is a country of weirdos.
south is it's capital
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by Babaken(m): 2:14am On Nov 10, 2018
My only advice for those men in distance relationship or marriage even those under the same roof with their wife or girlfriend to please do DNA test for every of your children I didn't tell you not to love, believe or trust your girlfriend/wife let it be between you and the doctor. To avoid someone not to jump inside lagoon or hang himself in future Is a piece of advice .
Re: Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came by openmine(m): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2018
vincentjk:
The other day i was telling my guy how his gf could deny him if she sees someone better than he's but he never agreed, we planned it so he gave me her number to try and see. To cut everything short, We kept on talking almost everyday and she one day told me she got no bf..... and was even convincing me that my guy is just her friend and not that close friend sef.... smh
ahhhh...Jesus is lord!
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Eradicate "cultism" In Nigeria? / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Guy Impregnates A Girl, His Parents' Reactions Are Hilariously Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.