Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,734 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike (28541 Views)

Appeal Court Dismisses Ogboru’s Appeal, Upholds Okowa’s Victory As Delta Gov / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Kwamecron(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
We all kW that place is not save for visit....
Why don't the northern ppl says the same as u?
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by michoim(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Empty NOISE!!!@@
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Mccullum: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
haladadon:
Buhari hiding his left hand in the first picture again.

You're very blind to see wrong thing you may review the particular picture you comment on and clear your doubts.

Sai Buhari till when wailer will be able to see clearly.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by babacletus: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
hammerFC:
It is not everything we will blame Buhari

The British long deserted the NigerDelta after this man handed dem everything for free.

Rivers state Governor Alfred Diete-Spiff and British Prime Minister, Harold Wilson in Rivers State, in 1969.

The last time British visited NigerDelta

All these ojukwu children wont stop blabbing
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by shukudi(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari: Prince, can you see that boy far way with a big head?
Prince: i think i can see a boy with a big head and big nose.
Buhari: his name is wike. Don't move close to him at all, because his head is full of water like a coconut.

1 Like

Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Yankiss(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Beremx:
Hmmm
When we do not value our own, what do you expect?
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by naijaking1: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before I call Wike a mumu.
What is the importance of Prince Charles's visit? It's not as if his visit increased the income per capita of Abuja.
Rather revenue was depleted in hosting him.

Why does Wike keep making a fool of himself and crying foul at every opportunity he gets.

I think he is just sad he didn't get an opportunity to loot Rivers States treasury under the guise of hosting Prince Charles.

The revenue wasted hosting him came from where
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Yankiss(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I now believe that this Wike is a very ignorant fellow.

Niger Delta money indeed...what has the Niger Delta done with their combined 13% derivation over the past years. The same ND where multinationals invest billions in CSR projects, scholarship schemes, skills development initiatives etc yearly.

He could have also clamoured that the Prince of Wales visit the insurgency-ravaged North East.

Rubbish!

You are the ignorant person here. Visit the North East? How do u begin to compare SS with NE? Is there any unrest in the North East? Wike was right. Sidelining the entire Niger Delta and South East was poor politics. My opinion. Unless it can be proven that the Prince picked his own itinerary.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by oilPUSSY(f): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
hammerFC:
It is not everything we will blame Buhari

The British long deserted the NigerDelta after this man handed dem everything for free.

Rivers state Governor Alfred Diete-Spiff and British Prime Minister, Harold Wilson in Rivers State, in 1969.

The last time British visited NigerDelta

I never knew that Demonic Wilson once visited Nigeria. (May his stupid soul rest in piss)
It's a pity they deceived Rivers people in the past, now see how this generation that knows nothing is bearing the consequences.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by wirinet(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yankiss:

You are the ignorant person here. Visit the North East? How do u begin to compare SS with NE? Is there any unrest in the North East? Wike was right. Sidelining the entire Niger Delta and South East was poor politics. My opinion. Unless it can be proven that the Prince picked his own itinerary.

Abeg yan me, what is the political significant of prinice Charles visit to the Niger delta or the south east?

You people complaining about everything. If the government or prince Charles insists on him visiting the Niger Delta, do you know the amount that will be spent on security and logistics, to ensure he or his entourage is not kidnapped for ransom, not to talk of the fact that areas he will visit will be on security lockdown. It is you people that will still complain of the cost and inconvenience to the people.

Abuja is the capital, so obviously, he must visit Abuja to see the president. Lagos is the commercial capital, so he must visit Lagos to meet with business leaders and British nationals living and working in lagos. Besides, the two cities have British Embassies and consulate, where he can stay.

If wike is really desperate to shake hands with Prince Charles, he can invite him on a official capacity and sponsor the visit, after aLloyd Rochas Okorocha had invited lots of foreign leaders in the past.

It is you guys that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Yankiss(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
wirinet:

Abeg yan me, what is the political significant of prinice Charles visit to the Niger delta or the south east?

You people complaining about everything. If the government or prince Charles insists on him visiting the Niger Delta, do you know the amount that will be spent on security and logistics, to ensure he or his entourage is not kidnapped for ransom, not to talk of the fact that areas he will visit will be on security lockdown. It is you people that will still complain of the cost and inconvenience to the people.

Abuja is the capital, so obviously, he must visit Abuja to see the president. Lagos is the commercial capital, so he must visit Lagos to meet with business leaders and British nationals living and working in lagos. Besides, the two cities have British Embassies and consulate, where he can stay.

If wike is really desperate to shake hands with Prince Charles, he can invite him on a official capacity and sponsor the visit, after aLloyd Rochas Okorocha had invited lots of foreign leaders in the past.

It is you guys that
Your response only highlighted all that was wrong about Nigeria. You listed Capital city and commercial hub, consulates et al and non is sited in the economic engine of the country. Who is talking about kidnap here? It is up North such evil is more rampant now. Nigeria is too skewed and lopsided to be a country. There is urgent need to address the imbalances and give others like Wike a sense of belonging. Private visitor is just that - Private. Nigerian visitor has to SEE Nigeria. It is not about the economic importance of the visit. It is about a sense of belonging in the Nigerian project. Danke!
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by babapressy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Why
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by gr8child(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
So you people can kidnap him and disgrace everyone abi?
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
It only tells you what these people think of the residents of the south south, they see them as animals, and they re right.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Symphony007:
GOVERNOR WIKE BERATES APC FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR STOPPING PRINCE CHARLES FROM COMING TO SOUTH-SOUTH

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has berated the APC Federal Government for shielding Prince Charles of Wales from the neglected Niger Delta that produces the nation's wealth.

Speaking when he granted audience to international preacher, Evangelist Daniel Kolenda at Government House Port Harcourt on Thursday, Governor Wike wondered what parameters were used in confining the Prince of Wales to Abuja and Lagos.

He said the actions of the APC Federal Government in the course of the visit of Prince of Wales undercored the negativity that has characterised governance under the present administration.

He said: "The Prince of Wales came to Nigeria and they took him to Abuja and Lagos. They didn't want him to see the suffering people of the Niger Delta.

"It is our money and resources that they used to develop Lagos and Abuja. Yet they did not want the Prince of Wales to see how they have neglected the area that produces the wealth of the nation.

"Look at the sitting arrangement of their photograph with the Prince of Wales and where they placed the producers of national wealth?".

He said that the action of the APC Federal Government is very painful.

Governor Wike commended the leaders of CFAN for coming to Rivers State, despite the plots by the APC Federal Government to de-market oil oil producing states.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

8th November, 2018
Is Wike high on chicken shiit?Whoda hell iz Prince Charles?
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Righteousness89:
Sincerely, I am beginning to Belive Kanu!!

I Am beginning to Doubt if The Person we call President is Actually Buhari!!

No Hating!!
Just my personal thoughts!
you can believe.everything since your senses are not properly functioning

1 Like

Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
He want to kidnap d Prince & demand 20 billion pound ransom,u have fail woooo!
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by CoolAmbience(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yankiss:

Lol.

Look at this one asking if there is unrest in the NE?

I am very certain I am not talking to a Nigerian.

Imagine a foreigner asking me to visit the NE....I was born and raised in the North and have lived in all the regions of Nigeria.

Go sidon abeg.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by CoolAmbience(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yankiss:

Imagine a non-Nigerian asking if there is unrest in the NE? Nawa o.

My guy, go sidon I was born and raised in the North. There is no region of Nigeria that I do not know very well.

In fact, tell me what the Prince of Wales will be coming to the ND to do?
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Just30: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
guterKerl:

So you expect Prince Charles to move from Sokoto to Onitsha to Ife, Benin and Kano. Ghana probably has only one first class king.
there are too many kings to count
none where interested in meeting a nobody
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by francescainnoce(f): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
DerrickzB:

Noo, you get out!!! Where is your sense pls?? Stop being filled with hate for a man that doesn't even see you!! Wike has performed better than the whole apc governors and buhari joined together..

well noted! the thing is, I dont live there, and based on my attention drawn to so many news and reports i still maintain Nigeria is a failed system. No, I dont hate him, I hate the system. And YES, I like the fact that he doesnt see me, otherwise I would have been the only one talking some sense to HiM. More importantly, I dont understand what APC means, if that is a name of a political party then I am not interested. but if that is the name of HELL, then all Nigerian politicians should be headed there.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by ofwest47(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wicked Wike do you think the next king of England will ever have anything to do with your sponsored insurgency in the Niger Delta .
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by DerrickzB: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
francescainnoce:

well noted! the thing is, I dont live there, and based on my attention drawn to so many news and reports i still maintain Nigeria is a failed system. No, I dont hate him, I hate the system. And YES, I like the fact that he doesnt see me, otherwise I would have been the only one talking some sense to HiM. More importantly, I dont understand what APC means, if that is a name of a political party then I am not interested. but if that is the name of HELL, then all Nigerian politicians should be headed there.

Honestly, you guys talk just for talking sake.. you don't even live in ph!!.. babe am a ph born not brought up.. wike has done well.. trust me.. didn't only Bleep up is d riwama stuff.. everywhere is just kinda pilled up with dirt.. but they working on it
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by SirBunky85(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Righteousness89:
Sincerely, I am beginning to Belive Kanu!!

I Am beginning to Doubt if The Person we call President is Actually Buhari!!

No Hating!!
Just my personal thoughts!
very gullible
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by igwefivestar(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the importance of Prince Charles's visit? It's not as if his visit increased the income per capita of Abuja.

Why does Wike keep making a fool of himself and crying foul at every opportunity he gets.

I think he is just sad he didn't get an opportunity to loot Rivers States treasury under the guise of hosting Prince Charles.
u are not a politician, so u won't understand what it mean to host such person and have the opportunity to discuss what matters with him.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by ajl: 1:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Are you people and your leaders that empty headed. The offspring of the people that enslaved your people and colonised your country show up at your door step and you are all "fighting" each other over who/where he visits. Ah! God help the black man, especially the Nigerian version. Because he is absolutely the most stupid of all.
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by francescainnoce(f): 2:36am On Nov 09, 2018
DerrickzB:

Honestly, you guys talk just for talking sake.. you don't even live in ph!!.. babe am a ph born not brought up.. wike has done well.. trust me.. didn't only Bleep up is d riwama stuff.. everywhere is just kinda pilled up with dirt.. but they working on it
Oh coming from you, then I’m glad. I mean no disrespect and I am sorry for my outburst earlier. Thanks
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by DerrickzB: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2018
francescainnoce:

Oh coming from you, then I’m glad. I mean no disrespect and I am sorry for my outburst earlier. Thanks

No offense taken ma'am..
My pleasure
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Midabell: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2018
i believe something is wrong with you with that your comment
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Ayobami7(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike by Ahamic(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
We have to make Nigeria a better country. Our comments, suggestions should be positive enough to impact our nation positively.
You can post quality articles about good governance, make suggestion for good governance, post your opinion on how to make Nigeria better, here https://www.goodgovernance.com.ng/ to start contributing to making Nigeria a better place all will be proud of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel / NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.