Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra (1522 Views)

Three(3) Girls Caught On Camera Stealing Iphones From Phone Shop (pictures/vid) / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by gabinweb: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

Parents should please monitor their children o because this one weak me all all.... Blood dry me for body.

This is happening now in Awka, there is confusion in the area as we speak. Security agents found three heads in these 4 student's bag. As young as they're. These girls are in their early 20's. They were holding a big handbag and they boarded a taxi from from Unizik junction, heading to Nnewi.
The driver being vigilant & sensitive felt a strong smell coming from their bag. The horrible smell made the driver suspicious, whom then used the light to signal the police at the stop and search point but because of 50 naira, the police were too busy to notice this.

When the taxi driver got to Nnewi, he raised alarm and the girls were apprehended. The driver asked the security angents to search the girl's bag. Many people were afraid, not knowing what was happening. One of the security agents was shocked when he opened the girl's bag and found three heads in the girls bag.

After cross examination of the heads, the securities found out that the heads were known heads in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

The 3 heads are:
Samsumg Charger Head
Infinix Charger Head and
one Huawei charger head.

Yes those are the heads na.

Amebo i appreciate your effort in reading this. You too like gist!
I just dey lie down for my bed now, say make i find somebody trouble this peaceful Wednesday morning and you fall victim. Comman beat me if e pain you. Isit ya head? ����

Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by servercodes001: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2018

Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by benzene00: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by GOFRONT(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chaii
Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
gabinweb:
THERE SHALL BE NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

Parents should please monitor their children o because this one weak me all all.... Blood dry me for body.

This is happening now in Awka, there is confusion in the area as we speak. Security agents found three heads in these 4 student's bag. As young as they're. These girls are in their early 20's. They were holding a big handbag and they boarded a taxi from from Unizik junction, heading to Nnewi.
The driver being vigilant & sensitive felt a strong smell coming from their bag. The horrible smell made the driver suspicious, whom then used the light to signal the police at the stop and search point but because of 50 naira, the police were too busy to notice this.

When the taxi driver got to Nnewi, he raised alarm and the girls were apprehended. The driver asked the security angents to search the girl's bag. Many people were afraid, not knowing what was happening. One of the security agents was shocked when he opened the girl's bag and found three heads in the girls bag.

After cross examination of the heads, the securities found out that the heads were known heads in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

The 3 heads are:
Samsumg Charger Head
Infinix Charger Head and
one Huawei charger head.

Yes those are the heads na.

Amebo i appreciate your effort in reading this. You too like gist!
I just dey lie down for my bed now, say make i find somebody trouble this peaceful Wednesday morning and you fall victim. Comman beat me if e pain you. Isit ya head? ����

IPOB wailer must be disappointed. Its not what they want to see !
Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by donbachi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
wow! nice shot
Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by oneluv11: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy

Re: Shocking! Four Girls Caught With 3 Heads In Anambra by dbos11(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
So afonja don carry their wahala go potopoto land cheesy

Haa laugh no go kill me oooo

(1) (Reply)

Grab These Cheap Lands Around Abuja At Affordable Prices For Your Future Project / Nigerian Man On Death Row, Freed Of Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia (photos) / Nigerian Man Pursue A Man Who Snatched Bread From Him In Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.