Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business (377 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Making 100k A Month Without A 9-5 Job Is Easy. / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by habaabj: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
*Look � No one should have to Tell� you that you need more Money�because your bills and bank account are already telling you.*

*#YourJobIsNotEnough*‼️

Come learn how you can earn additional source of income leveraging on The BRG 21st Century Real Estate Marketing.

We are Ready to Reveal the secret of earning additional 450k to 1m monthly doing Real Estate.

This Saturday 10th November 2018. We will be live in Surulere Lagos.

To be part of this send your name and WhatsApp number to 08185857595 to gain entrance to this life saving event.

*Invited By Ismail Habaab jimoh

*BRG...We Rise By Lifting Others!*

Re: Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by forreelinc(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hungry niggas wan teach me how to be millionaire. I hear

2 Likes

Re: Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by habaabj: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:
Hungry niggas wan teach me how to be millionaire. I hear
Welldone bro........It not a must to be successful........not all of us must be Heroes,some of us must be on in the stands clapping as the Heroes walk by.

1 Like

Re: Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by forreelinc(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
habaabj:

Welldone bro........It not a must to be successful........not all of us must be Heroes,some of us must be on in the stands clapping as the Heroes walk by.
Yea like your father and mother, I get it

Brokeass
Re: Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by habaabj: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:

Yea like your father and mother, I get it

Brokeass

Now I can clearly see where you belong......
Re: Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by forreelinc(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
habaabj:

Now I can clearly see where you belong......
yea 4 levels higher than your fathers paygrade is where I belong
Re: Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by habaabj: 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
TRY and be here......also invite serious minded people who are ready to change there life and that of there coming generations
Re: Your Job Is Not Enough....... Build A Business by habaabj: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2018
YOUR JOB is not enough......
I Ismail Habaab jimoh I refuse to be paid 12 times out of the 365 days in a year....yours is left to you.
GOOD MORNING.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Daily / Long Lasting Oil Raw Fragrances / Giant African Land Snails Are Here In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.