Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? (1378 Views)

Buhari Paid Ransom To Kidnappers - Obasanjo / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
APC e-rodents latched-on to Atiku's tax clearance documents citing the 8million naira declared for 3yrs by Atiku as being not commiserate to what he must have raked in from his numerous business ventures in Nigeria. Even one bookie came out to state he paid more tax than Atiku further asserting that Atiku's tax declarations were far from what he must have earned.

First, let me take on the Bookie, for he is obviously a functional illiterate who thinks running an online betting outfit, that naturally attracts huge gambling tax is also similar to running a multi-venture business empire. There is a difference between corporate tax and personal income tax. All of Atiku's business ventures are limited liability companies with some being quoted on the stock market. That automatically means that, those companies pay corporate tax on their earnings as well as other regulatory fees and operating tax to the same govt.

Atiku only draws an income when any of his companies declares a profit after tax and he gets a share according to the company sharing formula amongst the board of directors. And even after this, Atiku must also, from his share of profit, extract his own expense at running his numerous companies before arriving at a figure from where he pays his tax.

Also, corporate bodies can defer tax payments even after raking in profits on the grounds of expanding their business and operations.

Atiku, like virtually all Nigerians is also feeling the pinch of the man-made avoidable economic downturn that was due mainly to the ineptitude of this current govt.

The fact that Atiku even paid taxes these past three years in this very hostile economic climate is a testament to his business acumen and resilience. Atiku has not laid off any of his staff neither has any of his businesses gone under since Buhari came with his foolishness and wrecked our economy.

Now, if I may ask: how much tax did Buhari declare in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015?

It is important to ask this because we all know Buhari's INEC forms and documents attached therein since 2003 up till 2015 have always contained the same information such as his phantom WASC affidavit to his 150 lesbian cows. And if we consider Buhari's austere claim of being broke in 2014 to the point that he claimed he had to take a bank loan to purchase the APC presidential form, it is safe to say Buhari paid little or nothing as tax since 1999!

Now who do you think between Buhari and Atiku has contributed to National development?

Your guess is as good as mine.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Zehavi: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sense nor go kill you bros grin

10 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Sonoyom(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lemme wait here for the BMCs

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Ziggylady(f): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
cheesy..make i pitch my tents here for a while

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmm! Online debate has started before the real( that is if it may hold).

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by SarkinYarki: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Zombies don't know the difference between company income tax and personal income tax

5 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by NigerDeltan(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
i saw madridguy peeping just now

5 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by diebuhari1: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yoruba Muslims are coming for you.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by gabbylight: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
I have actually discovered that it's true that only Yoruba Muslim supports buhari most, I still don't know why ooo.
can someone pls tell me what I don't know?

7 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
gabbylight:
I have actually discovered that it's true that only Yoruba Muslim supports buhari most, I still don't know why ooo.
can someone pls tell me what I don't know?

Magic Bishop created that demograph

cool
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Zombies don't know the difference between company income tax and personal income tax

Atiku pays both corporate and personal income tax alongside providing employment and para venture tax revenues to the govt.

Can the zombies tell us how much tax Buhari paid between 1999 to 2014?

I guess he has been declaring stagnant earnings from his cow ranch business venture.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by gabbylight: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims are coming for you.

why be say Yoruba Muslim support buhari pass self

2 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
gabbylight:

why be say Yoruba Muslim support buhari pass self

Because they are vindictive, vile and full of inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by gabbylight: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Because they are vindictive, vile and full of inferiority complex.
Oga u no go kiimi wit laf o

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by docadams: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2018
When one comes across an IP*OB/Ya*miri thread the danger signal of I*diotic yamirism start blaring. Nothing one tells them ever make them to pause and reconsider their mad rush to self destruction. So make I waka past.

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by BafanaBafana: 4:00am On Nov 09, 2018
A person on minimum wage who pays income tax has contributed more to the economy than Atiku because When you subtract Atiku's tax from what he has stolen from Nigeria, you will see that not only has he not conributed to national development but he has contributed immensely in destroying Nigeria.

Next...

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
docadams:
When one comes across an IP*OB/Ya*miri thread the danger signal of I*diotic yamirism start blaring. Nothing one tells them ever make them to pause and reconsider their mad rush to self destruction. So make I waka past.
[/s]

You will soon begin to call your sour kunu IPOB

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
BafanaBafana:
A person on minimum wage who pays income tax has contributed more to the economy than Atiku because When you subtract Atiku's tax from what he has stolen from Nigeria, you will see that not only has he not conributed to national development but he has contributed immensely in destroying Nigeria.

Next...
[/s]

The question at hand is...

Between Atiku and Buhari who has paid more tax?

Is it Atiku's fault that even as a fulani man renowned for cattle rearing, Buhari could not increase his stock?

Even at that, same Atiku even pays more tax than your useless Buhari just from his dairy and beef cattle farm alone compared to Buhari's moribund and stagnant 150 cow ranch.

Your Buhari has been a parasitic leach on the state since he joined the Nigerian Army in 1961.

While Atiku has used his position and influence as ex VP to expand his business within Nigeria which not only provide jobs and more tax revenue to the govt, your useless lifeless fool of a President, only used his position as an ex head of state and current civilian President to cause hunger, job loss, recession and bloodshed.

Same useless Buhari that has been leaching all his adult life on the state is who you are comparing to Atiku?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by obonujoker(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Next...

Good... so can you tell us how much tax Buhari has been paying??

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Ganzagangan: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2018
Stupid yannnmmirrin thread.

1 Like

Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Yorubaskullmine: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2018
Front page worthy.
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
Ganzagangan:
Stupid yannnmmirrin thread.

[/s]
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2018
All these people killing unaself on top buhari n atiku, una no dey shame? Atiku n buhari do not know una existence. Una dey wallow in poverty and struggling to buy data. Why both buhari and atiku's children will be laughing at you fools while eating and dining together in a private jet. Whether una like it or not, anyone thatbwins will still be friends to the other and they will still run the same govt together. Be here fooling yourself. None of your parents can dine with any of them cos they both sre them as nothing. Foolish citizens.
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
wizzakosh:
All these people killing unaself on top buhari n atiku, una no dey shame? Atiku n buhari do not know una existence. Una dey wallow in poverty and struggling to buy data. Why both buhari and atiku's children will be laughing at you fools while eating and dining together in a private jet. Whether una like it or not, anyone thatbwins will still be friends to the other and they will still run the same govt together. Be here fooling yourself. None of your parents can dine with any of them cos they both sre them as nothing. Foolish citizens.
[/s]

Go and vote Oby or sowore
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Go and vote Oby or sowore

Continue wallowing in poverty and be shouting atiku or buhari up n dan. Let us see how anyone you are killing yourself on knows about your existence. Let see how they will leave their children for you. Let see how they will visit or send message to your parents if you get killed cos of them. Odensi.
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 7:55am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
wizzakosh:
Continue wallowing in poverty and be shouting atiku or buhari up n dan. Let us see how anyone you are killing yourself on knows about your existence. Let see how they will leave their children for you. Let see how they will visit or send message to your parents if you get killed cos of them. Odensi.
[/s]

Idiota forming big boy

The origins of the word Idiot is derived from Latin from ancient roman era land it loosely means an individual who does not concern himself with political issues but only to his personal affairs -idiotes
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by BafanaBafana: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2018
obonujoker:

Good... so can you tell us how much tax Buhari has been paying??
Do the maths yourself, he is a public servant. His salary is not secret.
Atiku is owing Nigeria from all his stealings.
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by BafanaBafana: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

The question at hand is...

Between Atiku and Buhari who has paid more tax?

Is it Atiku's fault that even as a fulani man renowned for cattle rearing, Buhari could not increase his stock?

Even at that, same Atiku even pays more tax than your useless Buhari just from his dairy and beef cattle farm alone compared to Buhari's moribund and stagnant 150 cow ranch.

Your Buhari has been a parasitic leach on the state since he joined the Nigerian Army in 1961.

While Atiku has used his position and influence as ex VP to expand his business within Nigeria which not only provide jobs and more tax revenue to the govt, your useless lifeless fool of a President, only used his position as an ex head of state and current civilian President to cause hunger, job loss, recession and bloodshed.

Same useless Buhari that has been leaching all his adult life on the state is who you are comparing to Atiku?
Buhari has held more juicy positions than Atiku but has never stolen a dime or made any fraudulent income.
Atiku has plundered the country at every opportunity he has. Stop celebrating criminals.
My point is simple, Atiku has stolen in hundred folds from the country, whatever he is paying as tax.
Nigeria would have been better of if the likes of Atiku never existed.
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
BafanaBafana:

Buhari has held more juicy positions than Atiku but has never stolen a dime or made any fraudulent income.
Atiku has plundered the country at every opportunity he has. Stop celebrating criminals.
My point is simple, Atiku has stolen in hundred folds from the country, whatever he is paying as tax.
Nigeria would have been better of if the likes of Atiku never existed.
[/s]

Keep deceiving yourself.

Buhari single handedly floated two political parties and contested 3 times on his own.

Nah beans to contest presidential election?

Or have you forgotten about his mismanagement of PTF and his corrupt stint as Minister of Petroleum where 2.8bn which was equivalent to $4bn back then which if adjusted for inflation in today's currency will amount to at least $30bn that was looked from the NNPC under a period of less than 3years?

Or what about the origins of decree 4 which he rolled out to gag the press from exposing his role in embezzling the NNPC dry.

The NNPC missing money scandal of the 70's under Buhari was what led to economic downturn that afflicted much of the Shagari civilian govt only for same Buhari to stage a coup solely for the purpose of preventing the Shagari govt from taking further actions on him and Obasanjo.

Go and read the official report by the 2nd Republic Senate of the NNPC missing money scandal.

Buhari is by far the most corrupt individual in Nigerian history
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by BafanaBafana: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Keep deceiving yourself.

Buhari single handedly floated two political parties and contested 3 times on his own.

Nah beans to contest presidential election?

Or have you forgotten about his mismanagement of PTF and his corrupt stint as Minister of Petroleum where 2.8bn which was equivalent to $4bn back then which if adjusted for inflation in today's currency will amount to at least $30bn that was looked from the NNPC under a period of less than 3years?

Or what about the origins of decree 4 which he rolled out to gag the press from exposing his role in embezzling the NNPC dry.

The NNPC missing money scandal of the 70's under Buhari was what led to economic downturn that afflicted much of the Shagari civilian govt only for same Buhari to stage a coup solely for the purpose of preventing the Shagari govt from taking further actions on him and Obasanjo.

Go and read the official report by the 2nd Republic Senate of the NNPC missing money scandal.

Buhari is by far the most corrupt individual in Nigerian history
The only leader who can boast of having never stolen a dime from government is Buhari.
Ask pdp, they will tell you.
You guys should better concentrate on Buhari's certificate. At least it will keep you busy till elections.
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by ImadeUReadThis: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
wizzakosh:
[/s]
If your condition today make you shake
and you still dey not talk the way you feel
make you open your eyes very well
to hear the truth talk me I dey talk
listen make you dey gree for me
Every day and night you dey hear me talk
One day yourself you go gree with me
to dey act the way as you dey feel
remember if you no act your own
one day of course WE MUST DIE!
- Fela Annikpola Kuti aka Baba 70 aka African Bob Marley Micheal Jackson rolled up in one nigger.
Re: How Much Tax Has Buhari Paid Compared To Atiku? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Idiota forming big boy

The origins of the word Idiot is derived from Latin from ancient roman era land it loosely means an individual who does not concern himself with political issues but only to his personal affairs -idiotes
I heard you, we shall know idiot between both of us when bullet hit you cos of buhari n atiku. Continue your slavery mentality. I hope with all your stupidity in defending them, they will forsake their children for a nonentity like you. Akun omo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Mohammadu Buhari: Reasons Why I Will Not Vote For You / My Problem With Obasanjo--------says Buhari / See How This Keke NAPEP Was Used To Make A Political Statement (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.